Options

Friday Ticker Change 7.21

Due 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23? You go here!

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY:  What's your ideal Saturday (or day off if you work weekends)?
Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Friday Ticker Change 7.21

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks, strawberry

2) How are you feeling? The nausea is subsiding and I feel like my appetite is returning to normal. Still have the exhaustion though. H wants to "do something" tomorrow and I just want to sleep.

3) Any appointments this week? I have a reprieve from doctors until August 10!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Today is my last day of injections!!! I feel like I need to celebrate. I think I'll celebrate by going to bed at 9pm. My butt is going to be so happy.

5) GTKY:  What's your ideal Saturday (or day off if you work weekends)? I like doing things with H like going to wineries or breweries, or going to a ball game, or something we can do with the dogs. Every once in a while my ideal will be to sit on the couch all day and watch TV because I need a rest day. H is an extrovert and I'm an introvert so we have to balance our needs. Usually we compromise with just us doing something (or nothing) during the day, then meet up with friends for dinner/drinks.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 11 weeks- a lime!

2) How are you feeling? A lot of symptoms are letting up so I'm feeling grateful! Still tired and generally aching around my mid back by 5pm daily, but my nausea is mainly gone.
    • 3) Any appointments this week? We had an ultrasound Monday- looking good and a heartbeat of 169! Seeing the doctor next Thursday! Rants/Raves/Questions? Whennnnn does the first trimester END?! I keep reading varying things- 12 weeks, 13 , and 14 weeks. What the heck?!
      5) GTKY:  What's your ideal Saturday (or day off if you work weekends)? Sleeping in if I can (usually I wake up by 6 naturally but on wknds I try to sleep past 7!) A good breakfast and a long walk w my husband then a trip to the pool. A movie at night with a cocktail - or mocktail, these days.
    Sorry formatting here is crazy! Posting from mobile and its acting up!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mobile bumpin'...

1. 11 weeks, size of a lime

2. Still feeling utterly dreadful. Actually the worst I ever have felt thus far. My MS has typically been nausea only as it was with my first, but as of this past week I am actually vomiting, which sucks because it doesn't offer any relief. Hoping this won't last beyond 14 wks.

3. None, just had my first OB appt and all was well. Next will be the NT scan, but not until the 2nd week of August.

4. Rant: I feel like sh!t 24/7.

5. Ideal Saturday is something outdoors with the family. Usually parks, zoos, nature preserves, or the dunes. I have been a recluse for nearly 2 months and I am so ready to enjoy life again.
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @wal2017 If you divide 40 weeks by 3 then you get 13.33. That means first tri ends at about 13w2d. 
    Otherwise most sources say:

Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @starla thank you! Beautiful chart. So good to know 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @wal2017 Most months have 4 weeks, but months 3, 6, 8, and 9 have 5. It's annoying...
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

12 weeks a plum !

2) How are you feeling?

My nausea is gone and I can tell I need to eat more as I feel like when I get low

• Options
    @starla UGH I was so hoping 12 weeks was the end of first tri. I posted above my nausea seems to be easing but then I let myself get too hungry and bam, nausea returns with a vengeance.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

10 weeks! The size of a strawberry!

2) How are you feeling?

I've had better days for sure!! I've puked almost everyday and it comes without warning!! I feel like I'm showing already but we still haven't told anyone! Here's hoping to hide it for 8 more days! Lol

Still no appointments! Not until August 24th when we are back home! I can't wait! I want to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! And my first ultrasound isn't until the end of September!   

Nope

Either relaxing at home and watching movies or going outside and enjoying the sunshine! The zoo, camping, walks!
  • Options
    12 weeks! A plum with fingerprints!  Feeling fine,  no appointments this week.  

Rant: my mother showed up unexpectedly from ca yesterday and is staying a week on a surprise visit.  She's the only one we haven't told yet because she is... temperamental.  She had been getting in the way all day long while everyone is trying to work to get the hay in the barn and move on with everything else we need to do. and we had to put a new radiator in my husband's truck.

We work Saturday's at farmers markets.  Days off (kinda,  done stuff has to happen 7 days s wrk on a farm) ars Sundays Mondays.  In the summer we like to go to the beach. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options

Due 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23? You go here!

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12 weeks a lime! 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Better but still don't have my energy and I still get hit with nausea through out the day 
    I go on 2/24 for my intake visit 
    Nah! 
    We usually try to get home improvements and yard work done, spend time with our friends and do some sort of family activity with the kids (hiking, ice cream, movie, picnic at the park) 
  • Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been as supportive lately guys. Harvest has been kicking my farm wife ass.