February 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 7/20

This one's for all of you due on 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, and 2/22!  

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What's your favorite way to stay cool this summer?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7/20

• Options
    clc515clc515 member
    1) 12 weeks! Looking forward to MS to taper off soon!

2) Pretty good right now, could be because I slept in haha. 

3) Next one is next Wednesday. Also need to call doc about all my skin issues :-\

4) Not related to pregnancy, but I am NOT pleased my townhouse has been having water issues in the basement. It's been storming, so it's from the outside. I really really hope it's not a crack in the foundation!

5) I'm staying inside with all the blinds shut like a recluse haha. DH gets cabin fever and wants to go out, but no thank you. It's over 100 and SO humid, I'm not going out there! 

• Options
    starlastarla member
    10 weeks - 1/4 of the way there; strawberry

2) How are you feeling?
    Good. Mild nausea in the morning and evening. Very hungry all the time, sore boobs, intense dreams, and get out of breath easily. I bought a fetal HR Doppler to hopefully ease my PGAL anxiety. 

Nope. 

Nah. 

Usually I would say a cold alcoholic drink.. haha So I will say a cold nonalcoholic drinks. I'm loving the mocktails. I make sure to stay in the shade or inside if it's super hot. I also don't exert myself in the heat. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    10 weeks - strawberry

2) How are you feeling?
    Overall, ok. I hit a lot of nausea last week, so hoping that slowly decreases as first tri ends. Still going to the bathroom at least once a night, so that totally sucks. I also get vivid and totally random dreams almost every night. Face is getting way too oily, but it could be due to the humidity!

No, just got bloodwork and the Maternit21 test this morning! Hoping for good news! 

No.

Stay inside where there is lots of AC! I try to stay hydrated as much as possible.
  • Options
    1. 10 weeks, strawberry!

2. MS is still an issue, also got an ear infection this week, not fun.  

3. I have my last appointment with my RE on Monday

4. Sometimes I swear I'm feeling tiny flutters...I'm a midwife so I know this is a rare possibility.  But if I'm hunched over in my work chair, I can feel it very low almost at my vagina and it feels just like when DS would move with my first pregnancy.  Who knows...I might be imagining things.

5.  We have been at the pool almost every weekend...if not st the pool then I turn the splash pad on in the backyard for DS and I'll sit relatively close so that I can get splashed too.  It's really the only way to stay cool!
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  10 weeks today, strawberry!

2) How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good. Most of the MS is gone (knock on wood) but I'm still exhausted.

3) Any appointments this week? not til Aug 3

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't have much going on, just chugging along through first trimester.

5) GTKY: What's your favorite way to stay cool this summer? park my butt on the couch in the AC :)
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options

11 weeks. Baby is a lime, or a hummingbird, or a Brussels sprout... which all seem different to me but whatever!

2) How are you feeling?

Had my first puke on Sunday. Ugh. I've been very very tired this week. Slept all day Sunday and took the day off and slept all yesterday. 

Nope. Next week is my first ultrasound and I cannot wait.

None I can think of.

p
    ool, ice cream, a/c. Unfortunately the only one I've done much of is the a/c. 
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    @starla which are your favorite mocktails? I always had wine so not a lot of subs for that lol. Surprisingly I'm not missing anything though, so makes it easy.
    @brooklyngirl18 I cannot wait to be MS free. I do think it's starting to taper off, but it's not gone gone yet! 
    @mamajenna_cnm that'd be amazing if you can feel flutters. could be gas, haha. Its one of the things I'm really looking forward to later on in pregnancy. I'm plus size so I don't think I'll be feeling anything for a while haha. 
    @mblomq2 Ugh sucks about first puke. I keep hoping that time is over (it's probably every other night for me) since I'm close to end of 1st tri, and my body keeps saying, nope not yet. 
    @jennifer_m21 Hope your test results come back how you want!
  • Options
    @clc515 and @starla I made a good non alcoholic drink for a party last weekend. Search google for 'fizzy pineapple drink' it's got limeade, pineapple juice, and club soda. Great with fresh fruit. 
  • Options
     @mblomq2 mmm that sounds amazing...I'm all about the bubbles
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @clc515 Virgin Moscow mule, virgin Caesar, NA beer with unseeetened grapefruit juice, NA radlers. I also do flavoured club soda/seltzer, or mix a bit of juice with plain club soda. Adding mint, lime, and/or ginger beer to anything tastes good!

@mblomq2 That sound so tasty and refreshing!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    hr1116hr1116 member
    1) I am 12 weeks today, due on the 8th of Feb, baby is two days bigger than EDD, my little lime :)
    Just found out we are having a baby girl via the NIPT test.
    It's our first baby, super excited

2) I am good :) fatigue and nausea are my biggest problems, if I'm not sleeping then I'm feeling sick haha but I guess that means my little lime is just growing :)
    Oh and no appetite whatsoever! 

3) My next appointment is next week, I have an ultrasound scheduled and then the week after is my first appointment at the hospital with the midwife :)
    Nothing this week

4)
    Hmm I don't think I have any rants, husband is really understanding and supportive (even when I'm crying for no reason lol) 
    However, does anyone else feel like they can't stand being around other people, idk if it's lack of energy/motivation and my emotions running wild but I don't like being around other people and just family all together, I don't like leaving the house at all, some tasks are a struggle, even getting out to go grocery shopping. I'm getting super lazy and the only person I want to be with 24/7 is my poor husband haha

5) It's winter here in Australia at the moment, and I feel hot all the time so the cold weather hasn't been an issue, unless we're out at night then it's freezing :/ as for summer, that starts in December. How are you guys staying cool? That's going to be a hard one..I guess home all day with the air con on ha ha 

• Options
    hr1116hr1116 member
    edited July 2017
    @starla I'm not the only one having intense dreams haha it's crazy isn't it
  • Options
    @knottie729af7cb43e145bb we have the same due date!! Aww. Cool. Hope you start feeling better soon. Also that screen name is a bear lol. 
  • Options
    hr1116hr1116 member
    edited July 2017
    @mblomq2 Changed! Haha all the best to you!!!
  • Options
    13 woks, lemon

2) How are you feeling?
    total crap. Vomit city. I've been staying off the bump because I'm being such a pregnancy Debbie downer lately.

two weeks

I'm just grumpy all around. 

I'm in AZ so we spend a lot of time inside haha!
  • Options
    13 woks, lemon

2) How are you feeling?
    total crap. Vomit city. I've been staying off the bump because I'm being such a pregnancy Debbie downer lately.

two weeks

I'm just grumpy all around. 

I'm in AZ so we spend a lot of time inside haha!
    I completely understand how you're feeling!  I figure the ladies on here can understand and sympathize.  I've used this as a place to vent so I don't vent as much IRL.  I hope others don't mind. I certainly don't mind when others vent.
  • Options
    hr1116hr1116 member
    @olitwinturbosnprincess I think we all definitely do understand and sympathise, I kinda giggled when I saw pregnancy debbie downer, I'm the same :( 
    I know what it's like to have people not understand, I think some of my husbands family think I am faking!!! I just like to be at home a lot atm lol and gosh am I feeling grumpy too. Girls let it all out and vent! We deserve it 
    Hope we all feel better soon