Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/18

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Devil's advocate here - What are three foods that you hate?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/18

• Month/Cycle: 7/14

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnv bbt hio cm opk

R/R: I took the night off last night. It was wonderful to sleep next to DH, but my temps are all screwed up now

CS/Q: chart

GTKY: I hate berries of all kinds, raw tomatoes, and cilantro!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: I'm too tired to rant or rave

CS/Q:

GTKY: Licorice, stroganoff, olives

@pebbledam I'm sure having the night off was really nice! How are you feeling today?
  • Loading the player...
  • @pebbledam Sorry your temps got messed up! Also, you should probably never eat at my house, becasue I love cilantro! 

@KariAnn323 Getting to leave early on a Friday is the best!

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, Checking CM & CP, Clomid

R/R: Just a little nervous about Clomid side effects. I'm not really sure what to expect. DH has D&D on Tuesdays, so I'm trying to decide what to do this evening while he's gone. 

CS/Q: Nope

I spent way too long thinking about this. I'm really not a picky eater, and I can't think of three foods that I really feel that strongly about. My diet is a little restricted (because celiac disease), so if I can put it in my face, I will!
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @SkilledSailor - Do you hate both black and green olives?
    @KariAnn323 - Black licorice is so gross!
    @Cricket648 - As someone that doesn't eat gluten either, I really should learn to be less picky! But man, cilantro is just so bad!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • elisekelisek member
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv vitB bbt cm cp opk RRL hio

R/R: Rave: had such an amazing time hanging out with our friends last night. They are also trying and a couple months ahead of us and it was so nice to just have a candid conversation about it all. Rant: not sure I'm going to be able to get back on this afternoon, this work week is killing me slowly.

CS/Q: nah

Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, and tuna

@pebbledam - sometimes you just gotta say screw you to the temps and get some recharing in. I hope you feel refreshed today :)
    @skilledsailor - sorry for the tiredness! I am also so sad for you to miss out on stroganoff which is actually amazing fyi ;)
    @kariann323 - real question... can you still do a cartwheel? I feel like such an old person when I try something like that and my back gets tweaked!
    @Cricket648 - the side effect I hear about on here is the migraines. I advocate for a "fancy lady day" for you this evening. For me that means a bath, a face mask, and trashy tv. 
    @dilynne - lol I mean if you sing "gonna make a baby" like Marilyn Monroe's Happy Birthday Mr. President, then I'd be here for it!
    @fishsticks-n-custard - ugh yes to the artificial flavoring. I think it just ends up tasting like medicine. 

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • @pebbledam I hate tomatoes too!

@KariAnn323 An early start to the weekend is always great! I don't like lima beans either.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, FF

R/R: Rave: Our house is slated to have construction done next week! I'm so happy about that.
    1/2Rave 1/2Rant: Having to pick a new Washer/Dryer...so much research to do!

CS/Q: none

Raw tomatoes, cucumbers, and tuna. There are many more too... 
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • Month/Cycle:12/10

CD:19

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R: I really wish our little dog would stop barfing on the couch, plus I`m spotting so AF any 
    day now.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Devil's advocate here - What are three foods that you hate? Tomatoes, Onions, Cantaloupe
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: bbt, bd, pnv, opt, ff, changing my diet around, working out just a little bit more

R/R: Rant: AF showed her ugly face before lunch. Posted to 2ww earlier before she showed up. Rave: I may hate apartment hunting, but its fun to get responses back from rental companies that apartments are open, now to schedule a showing.

CS/Q: Nope, maybe in a couple of days.

GTKY: Devil's advocate here - What are three foods that you hate? Cilantro, Brussels sprouts, and oysters.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @pebbledam I can eat all of the cilantro in the world. I LOVE it! You would not like any of my tacos lol

@eliz2791 What kind of washer are you leaning toward? I really want a front load!

@thatcrazyauntie I'm not a fan of fish either and I live in an area where it's a staple

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, charting CM, OPK tests

R/R: My husband and I are going to the ocean for the weekend for our anniversary! The weather is supposed to be nice so I can't wait to lay out on the sand and soak up as much as possible :)

CS/Q: Not so much a chart stalk but I usually temp at 6am but lately my husband has been waking me up (not on purpose) when he leaves for work at 5am. So, I'm temping some mornings at 5 and some at 6. I read that you should have a solid 4 hours of sleep before temping so I figured an hour early is better. Is it better to temp at 5 if I wake up than to wait an hour and temp at my normal 6am? I'm also finding myself waking up with a start when it's time to temp. I try not to move around much but as soon as my alarm goes off or I'm woken up my heart beat jumps and I have to calm myself down. Are my temps wacky because I'm high strung when I wake up? 

Coffee anything, any kind of "salad" that doesn't have lettuce (think potato salad), and sweet potatoes 
  • @pebbledam I hate all olives and anything that has olives in it. 

@elisek Haha I have tried it. I think I just don't like mushrooms enough to enjoy it. And I'm vegetarian so that's pretty much all that's in it for my versions. It's nice to have close friends you're able to talk to candidly about TTC.

@eliz2791  ooh yay construction and new appliances! What are y'all having done?

@Stargazer1lily  Ew couch barf. Is your dog sick?

@_darth  I'll save you from the chips and skittles! Love those. Hate bacon and pickles, too. 

@ChloandCoco I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. She sounds well loved. 

@multifariousmermaid What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! Also, I'm no help with your CS question but I'm dying to know the answer since I also wake up startled. 

@purplg8r  Haha I love that you put water. Do you use fruits/lemons to make it taste better to you or just drink other liquids?

• @elisek That's really nice that you have friends IRL that you can talk to about TTC! 

@pebbledam One of my best friends is a really picky eater, and trying to find a restaurant where we can both get something satisfying is always an ordeal.

@ChloandCoco I'm so sorry to hear about your childhood pet. That's never easy at any age. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @SkilledSailor I used to only drink Coke/Diet Coke. Once we started TTC, I gave up caffeine and started drinking lemonade instead and now I'm drinking more water with crystal light and Propel. (Water with fruit isn't flavored enough)
  • @SkilledSailor no probably just ate something that didn`t agree with him, he`s been fine the rest of the day.
  • dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited July 2017
    pebbledam   lovely you got a night off!
    SkilledSailor Yeah, licorice is bad (but ive eaten it in desperation!)
    KariAnn323 Please let me know if those cartwheels work! Those I can do!
    Cricket648   I have celiacs too!!
    Dilynne  Wait whut? How you no like BACON???? What blasphemy is thissss?????               
    fishsticks-n-custard whats an ava bracelet??
    elisek    That's so cool you could chat with your friends (in person friends...lol) about this!
    eliz2791  yay for construction! We have a billion projects, but I love having something to do! We are seeking an even more elusive thing... a good compact washer/dryer combo. The one we had for years died recently :(
    Stargazer1lily    awwww your pup has tummy troubles?
    _darth    Now I know why darth is in your name... truly darksided not loving bacon!!! lolol
    thatcrazyauntie  gurl yaaaas to drunk sex! ;)
    ChloandCoco  Noooooooooo so sorry about your kitty!!! That's devastating! 
    multifariousmermaid  yay for the beach, that sounds lovely
    purplg8r  Ha! Water??

CD: tired of talking about it

WAYDTGKU: wasting away

R/R: meh

CS/Q: double meh

hmmmmm hard to think of any... I'm sure I hate some but even some of the ones people have listed that I hate I have sure enough eaten when nothing else was around! lol
  • stlgirl62331stlgirl62331 member
    edited July 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 42

WAYDTGKU: Finally started temping. Doctor at the end of the month to hopefully check hormones and go from there.

R/R: Stuck in my first cycle that I didn't ovulate when I should have. Lh surge with No ovulation. 14 days late for af today, though some weird slightly orange/pink cm...maybe she'll finally make her arrival and I can get on to my next cycle. 

CS/Q:

Cabbage, sour cream, and cheese cake (I know, I'm weird)
  • @dragonette505 yup!  Plain water literally makes me gag!

@stlgirl62331 ugh. Sorry your body isn't cooperating!
  • @stlgirl62331 I hope af is coming so you can get on to your next cycle! That's frustrating.
    @ChloandCoco I'm so sorry about your cat. :( It's so hard to say goodbye to animal companions. 
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: pnv, folic acid, bbt

R/R: Still sick with strep. I'm hoping the antibiotics knock it out quickly. :-/

CS/Q: No questions, at least not yet. Just getting back into the swing of temping. 

GTKY: Devil's advocate here - What are three foods that you hate? Eggplant, re-fried beans, and put me down as another bacon hater.
  • @Cricket648 I love it when DH has his nerd nights. I catch up on all of my tv shows that he hates.
    @Dilynne Let me know how the naked dancing goes
    @fishsticks-n-custard @ChloandCoco @dragonette505 So I can't actually do cartwheels so I don't have high hopes.
    @elisek I've never been able to do cartwheels so yeah, we'll see how this works

Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @elisek I agree completely! I was convinced for years that I didn't like cherry at all, until I had a fresh cherry. Totally different flavor. Glad you had fun with your friends, being able to talk candidly like that sounds so refreshing.

@eliz2791 I lucked out when we moved into our new house, hubbie is a tech nerd so he did all the research on appliances. Good luck, I always hated that process. Constantly second guessed myself.

@_darth You don't like fried potatoes? Girl, that's like 80% of my diet (the other 20% being wine).

@ChloandCoco *TW* Big hugs. It's so hard to lose a long-time friend. *end TW*

@ajsanders-2 Sorry for CD1.

@multifariousmermaid So nice to have a weekend get away! I love the beach. Have fun!

@dragonette505 Hm, I have an urge to see Little Mermaid now.

@codingchildhood I hope you feel better soon!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Hope everyone is having a good day. Just now having a chance to get on today.

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Positive opk today and some O pain and spotting so we'll see if I get a temp spike in a couple days.

CS/Q:

Cooked spinach, green peppers, peas
  • @multifariousmermaid @fishsticks-n-custard  I had a front load and hated it so I'm debating between a Maytag or a GE top load. Both are high efficiency and energy star. I've gone back and fourth between the two models about 4 times already.

@SkilledSailor we are building our first house! We close in 4 weeks! The house should have all construction done by the end of next week, but they still haven't finished putting in flooring. They did counter tops and delivered the dishwasher last week.

Sorry, I'm really bad about getting back on later in the day if I get busy at work!
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • @SkilledSailor - My husband LOVES olives and I absolutely detest them. I show my love by buying them for him. ;) 
    @charlestonchew - good luck with that temp spike!! 
    @eliz2791 - Shopping for major appliances stresses me out so much. Good luck with the hunt. 

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Eating a low carb diet (except that tiramisu yesterday oops.), Coq10, metformin, pnv, green tea, CM, checking cervix (completely new for me... so yea... that's fun.), 

R/R: next week is my last full week at home with my son before school starts and I am already getting down about it. My plate is already filling up and it's really stressing me out :( 

CS/Q: Nope. 

GTKY: Devil's advocate here - What are three foods that you hate? Green peppers, Root beer, Artichokes
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers