Options

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What is the worst fashion choice you have ever made? feel free to include pictures!! 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options

1. How far along are you? 36 weeks

2. How big is baby? Some kind of melon

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Went Wednesday, go back every Wednesday till my c section. Group b strep test next week

4.  Any new symptoms? Nope, just everything hurts

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  I'm cranky 

6. GTKY: What is the worst fashion choice you have ever made? feel free to include pictures!! 
    It was cute then, but the early 2000s were rough. I worked at Charlotte Russe in college and wore some questionable stuff.
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks

2. How big is baby? I honestly don't keep up anymore.

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I go this afternoon and then every week here on out.

4.  Any new symptoms? I second @SouthernMama15 everything hurts

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? This baby is still transverse. Hoping he turns soon, especially because it's so uncomfortable.

6. GTKY: What is the worst fashion choice you have ever made? I would never claim to be fashionable. I grew up as a tomboy but socks with leather sandals were pretty bad.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 37weeks!

2. How big is baby? According to the US on Monday - BIG. 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Monday every week til she is here!

4.  Any new symptoms? Just big and tired

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? LO seems to think exiting through my right side/ ribs is an option

I was a figure skater...there was a lot of shiny tights, glitter and spandex. In my non skating world, I had a pair of black baggy pants that clipped together-very punk goth. Also terrible.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    - 35 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    -mini-lop rabbit 

- Nothing until the 24th then weekly

4. Any new symptoms?
    - I've never been so miserable in my life. Is that a pregnancy symptom?

5. Rants/raves/questions?
    - My BFF is pregnant. She is due 3 months to the day after me. She keeps telling everyone she is now 6 months pregnant. Considering I am due 3 months before her and am 8 months pregnant, I called her bull and she won't listen to logic. She thinks 6 months pregnant is the same as 5 months 1 day pregnant because "she is entering the 6th month of pregnancy".... wrong. She's wrong. She is not 6 months pregnant. She is 5 months pregnant and will be until my due date. Sorry for the rant, but it's really pissing me off.

6. GTKY: What is the worst fashion choice you have ever made? 
    - Everytime I lose a bunch of weight I try to squeeze into clothes that are still probably too small for me. Like I look really good as long as I'm completely still and standing. Not a good fashion choice as when I actually move it looks like I'm a stuffed sausage and I look worse than before I lost the weight... if that makes sense?
  • Options
    @kleigh30 not really understanding why your friend being incorrect really pisses you off? Does it really matter? If she wants to tell people that she's 10 months pregnant at the end, she will be the one that looks stupid. I would just worry about having a healthy baby.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    OTmom3OTmom3 member
    1. How far along are you?
    34 weeks

2. How big is baby?
    Cantaloupe? Not sure

I have my 34 week appointment this Monday and progesterone shot. I will now have weekly appts after this per my OB due to my history

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Lightning crotch, more frequent BHs, numbness in fingers when I wake up, dizziness at times, TIRED

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? N/A

I wore a ton of vests in the 90s. My worst was probably a loony tunes vest.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17

• Options
    @aehogan90 I'm not sure why it's pissing me off so much. I think just the lack of logic. I told her from now on when people ask how old she is she better say she's 27 (even though she just turned 26) because she is in her 27th year. Consistency is key. Also people keep comparing our pregnancies and when I say I'm 8 months pregnant and she follows with she's 6 months pregnant it just grinds my gears. 

Maybe I should add to my "Any new symptoms" with "irrationally upset at illogical thought processes"
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks

2. How big is baby? Not sure she makes me feel massive

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Yes Wednesday. I had thought I was going to get a week off but my blood pressure was high again at the doc so I have to go weekly.

4.  Any new symptoms? I just feel so massive and I am short so I don't carry a lot of weight normally. The randomly high blood pressure readings will not seem to stay away.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I thought I hated being fat and pregnant at 6 months now headed into the last few weeks I just do not know how people do this willingly more than once. When I say that to my friends and family they all say the same " you will forget all of the pain when you see her face..." That makes me so mad cause while I will be so happy to see her I just do not see me forgetting my miserable experience anytime soon. I have definitely told DH we will have to wait several years till I really do forget before I would consider doing this again.

6. GTKY: What is the worst fashion choice you have ever made? feel free to include pictures!!  Ummm I am sure there are many, but none that stick out in my mind.