Trying to Get Pregnant

18 DPO BFN -- light period 10 DPO

Hi Ladies!

This is my first time posting on a board about my lovely cycles and baby making. This month I had a very light mostly spotting period at 10 dpo -- no symptoms and no cramps at all! I spotted for four days and after two days I started getting sore breasts, headaches and tiredness. I'm 18 dpo and have tested but BFN. I've never had a light period like this! 

Re: 18 DPO BFN -- light period 10 DPO

• edited July 2017
    MrsM2016 said:
    Hi Ladies!

This is my first time posting on a board about my lovely cycles and baby making. This month I had a very light mostly spotting period at 10 dpo -- no symptoms and no cramps at all! I spotted for four days and after two days I started getting sore breasts, headaches and tiredness. I'm 18 dpo and have tested but BFN. I've never had a light period like this! 
    Eh, you're regular until you're not. Are you temping? Are you absolutely sure that you ovulated?

Oh and welcome! If you want to participate in the board more, please introduce yourself on the introductions thread then post in the Chart Stalk/Questions thread for a more educated answer than mine. 

Edited to add link.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• It is against TOU to ask us (even in a roundabout way) if we think you are pregnant. This post has been reported. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Reported. It is against the TOU to ask (or imply) that you are pregnant. Only a medical professional can verify this for you.
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • looeezelooeeze member
    edited July 2017
    Well technically there's not a question here. Cool story though OP. 
  • MrsM2016 said:
    Hi Ladies!

QFP

It is against TOU to ask if you're pregnant, even in a roundabout way.  If you got a negative HPT then you're not pregnant 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited July 2017
    MrsM2016 said:
    Hi Ladies!

FYI...

Am I Pregnant?

First thing: it is against the forum rules to ask if you are pregnant (straight forward or in a round about way) and to post pictures of HPTs asking about lines. [...] We can not tell you if you are pregnant, so please don't ask. Take a test, if it's negative, lurk some more and get to know the community. If it's positive, congratulations, please move on to your BMB or First Tri and participate there.

“Late” & “Light” Periods
    [...] Your body is not a machine and it will vary cycle to cycle. You are regular until you're not. [...] If you think you may be pregnant, test once a week until you get your period or a positive test. [...]

[...]

You have had your period if there is enough bleeding to fill a pad or tampon, no matter how light or heavy is it, or how short or long it lasts. This is not the same as spotting. Period heaviness and length can change time to time. You're normal until you're not.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• So it sounds like maybe you had your period.

@izza2 I was just coming to post the same thing! 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"