Babies on the Brain

WTO/TWW - July 9th

2»

Re: WTO/TWW - July 9th

• @glitzandglitter, yay for your first TTC cycle, but I feel you on the cramps! I hope you feel better soon! Good luck on your paper. I'm a terrible procrastinator so I was often in the same situation when I was working on my masters.

@dreamscapes_, poor husband! I haven't used OPKs but I could definitely see my husband thinking it was a pregnancy test too.

@chloandcoco, sorry for AF but hopefully this cycle will bring your rainbow baby!

@jennycolada, so strange that your temperatures have been wonky. I had a cycle like that and it's frustrating. I'm sorry I don't have advice. :neutral:

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130 - the struggle is real today and the cramps are not helping. I just want to wrap up in my blanket in bed and watch movies. I am almost done with this paper though it was three parts and I just have the last part to finish. 
    @ChloandCoco - Yay for being cycle buddies - maybe we will end up on the April BMB together :)
    @JennyColada - UGH! I am sorry your chart is giving you the run around :(
  • Loading the player...
  • @glitzandglitter - That may have crossed my mind, haha!
  • @JennyColada He said it as a momentary panic. I have no advice re: your temps. Mine are all wonky, too.

@ChloandCoco I know, right? I was honestly really amused by his response! I'm sorry AF showed up, but FX for you this cycle!

I tried the cheap ones, but I'm not sure if I'll continue using them. I've never once gotten a positive from them. I actually used one today, when I got the positive CBA, and it was negative. The line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control, right? It was very faint.

@JNCPro3130 I actually pulled him into the bathroom after I got home from work to show him the difference between the tests. The cheapie ovulation strips I have are blue at the end, and the cheapie pregnancy ones are pink, and I also told him that Clearblue is the only company to use smileys as a result and ONLY for their ovulation tests. I think he gets it now.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Welp FF officially took away my CH today. Looks like it's gonna be an anov cycle. Last month was a good cycle month, so next month should be too (since the ovaries switch off right?).
  • I'm sorry @JennyColada
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Welp FF officially took away my CH today. Looks like it's gonna be an anov cycle. Last month was a good cycle month, so next month should be too (since the ovaries switch off right?).
    Ovaries take turns, but not necessarily every other time. You have a 50/50 chance to ovulate from the other ovary next.cycle which means it's basically random. 

Do you want to share your chart? I love chart stalking people since I haven't bee able to chart, myself.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @jennycolada, I'm sorry! Have you talked to your doctor about your cycles? It's my understanding that every once in awhile is normal but not every other cycle. Big hugs!!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130 I've only been off BC since we've been TTC and didn't temp cycle 1, so as far as I'm aware this is the first anov cycle (and thus haven't had a need to discuss with my doc).

@lalala2004 sure I don't mind sharing! It may be big since I'm on mobile.

• @jennycolada, oh, okay. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you said you had 2 in the past few months. Never mind. 

It doesn't look like you've O'd yet. Do you temp orally or vaginally? I think some people have to temp vaginally to see a shift. I think it's actually more accurate that way. Just a possibility. I'm sorry for the crazy cycle. 

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm late to the party, but congrats @LivingTheDream!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @JNCPro3130 I temp orally. But I'm doing everything the same as last cycle and my chart then was great! So everything about this cycle is different (from spread out days of EWCM, no "high" OPK, no clear temp shift, super sort AF).
  • izza2izza2 member
    @JennyColada - What are the open circles from, if you don't mind me asking? And forgive me if you've already mentioned this, but are you using a regular thermometer instead of a BBT? Regular thermometers aren't extremely accurate, and if you're using a BBT, I'd buy a new one for next cycle with how often you have the exact same temp.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 open circles from lack of sleep/timing of temping. I don't sleep very well so often wake up between 4am-7am and am unable to get back to sleep (so I'm not exactly keen on setting an alarm to temp because I don't want to wake up at 4am if I don't have to). I feel like my thermometer is fine since last cycle my O was very clear. Seem decently likely that my body just tried to O and couldn't get it going (and maybe tried again later based on CM).
  • @jennycolada the thing with the regular thermometer is its rounding up or down to the nearest tenth, so that can potentially make a difference.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• izza2izza2 member
    edited July 2017
    @jennycolada the thing with the regular thermometer is its rounding up or down to the nearest tenth, so that can potentially make a difference.
    ^wss

The BBT will show your temp to the 100ths, so if your temperature changes .01 of a degree, it'll show that. It seems like it wouldn't make that big of a difference, but it really can.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023