Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but I think the thing to do is introduce myself! DH and I got married this past October, and will be TTC next month - I'm also turning 35 next month. Looking forward to getting advice here!

Re: Intro!

• Options
    ah1982 said:
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but I think the thing to do is introduce myself! DH and I got married this past October, and will be TTC next month - I'm also turning 35 next month. Looking forward to getting advice here!
    Hi, @ah1982! This board works a little differently in that we try not to clutter it up with new threads because it's so active. There's a weekly thread for newbie intros that you should post your intro on. There's a Newbie guide at the top of the board that you should read to learn more about this board. Hope to see you on the newbie thread!
  • Options
    We got a little slacky with the intro thread cause of the long weekend but there's one up now!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you! Should I (can I?) hide this thread? Sorry for the clutter, I'll jump into that intro thread!
  • Options
    purplepelicanpurplepelican member
    edited July 2017
    @ah1982 You can't remove the thread. Not a big deal - we were all extreme newbies once. Just familiarize yourself with the board rules in that pinned post at the top and jump right on in the newbie intro thread.  :)

ETA: I'm still pretty new. I just started posting last week after a bit of casual lurking for a while. The ladies on here are very welcoming.