Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO monday 7/3

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature?

Re: WTO monday 7/3

• Loading the player...
  • @looeeze I'm stuck working also. But I'm home so my mind is seriously trying to check out lol. 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @catlady1215 I know how you feel, I'm working from home too. Sorry you're feeling down about this cycle. But you're not out til you're out!
  • @justkeepswimming8 I'm glad that party wasn't as tough as you were thinking it might be, but I'm sorry about AF. My waking temps have only been above 98 once, and that's when I was sick.
  • @justkeepswimming8 I don't think that'd be a concern as long as you're still getting enough of a temp shift for O. 

@LazyCrane Yay for +OPK!
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5 (I think?)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm/cp, pnvs (pew pew pew 'merica), hio

R/R: rant - woke up late, was on time for work but no coffee + it's Monday :(  rave - fireworks tonight and looking forward to no work tomorrow.

CS/Q: not at the moment, although kind of rant-ish I'm in the creamy but stretchy CM limbo.  It's annoying!  (sorry if TMI)

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature? Hmm... I dunno... my charming personality?  If you mean physical feature I guess my butt maybe?  DH refers to it as smackable. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: I think blood is almost over

R/R: ended up having to drink again yesterday. today i am DEFINITELY not drinking, friends have all left town. Thank. the. lawd. What a rough weekend. Also, oh man, I tried some maca powder in my smoothie yesterday because I've read it's good for TTC, and I triple checked that it does not contain caffeine, but it made me feel like I was dyyyyyying the same way caffeine does. DH liked it in his, though, so IDK. Maybe I'll tell him to keep getting it. I def cannot though. Wow. 

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature? I get the most compliments on my eyebrows, but TBH I think right brow has been giving me too much attitude recently. 
  • @becausescience I ended up buying the VIP after my trial ended. I really like the "charts like mine" feature.

@doxiemoxie212 I am jealous of people who have killer eyebrows. I wish I had the skill/patience for it! 
  • @looeeze all you have to do to have perfect eyebrows is pluck them into oblivion when you're in 6th grade, feel like you want to die from shame, and then dedicate the next 15 years to perfecting them. JK, sort of. I learned a lot from the mishap, and by 8th grade I had it figured out. I spend, like, maybe a minute on them each day - if that - at this point. :) 
  • first off, I just jumped on a pc to comment back... and I can.not.handle.these siggys. i can't see them on my phone. holy hell the cuteness. I can't stop staring at the icecream cones.

@justkeepswimming8 glad the party wasn't as bad as expected.

@lazycrane hope this positive is the real deal!

@becausescience fingers crossed for a good scan today!

@hedgepig I'm just confused cause it was 2 losses.. trying time between.. then the bench time. i'll have to sit and play with it and see what I come up with.
    have a great time with the family!

@lurvleybunchococonuts the fact that there is no work tomorrow is the only thing getting me through this day.

@darkstar42 goodluck getting all your class work done

@doxiemoxie212 lol sounds like a run weekend with friends!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @justkeepswimming8 I also rarely see waking temps above 98, but I always see a temp shift. My highs post O are usually between 97.7 and 97.9.
    @dukestar5 I have a PhD in psychology, and teach at the university level. My university (like so many others) is starting to offer more courses online, so this class is training for me to teach one of my classes online next spring. I've never been a fan of online teaching/learning, but I'm trying to keep an open mind and create the best class I can!
  • Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: acupuncture

R/R:  So many family visitors in my house this month.  I love family, but sometimes I feel so boring.  I don't know how to entertain.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature? My smile
  • @DumbledoresArmy, my family does a lot of game nights when they visit. Maybe they'd be into that? MHs parents are hard to entertain though because they don't like games or crowds and finding a movie that no one will hate is also a task. 
  • P&G again because vacation, but I'm around love titting

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: temp, CM, PNV, sex 

R/R: Rant: I woke up at 1 am and couldn't get back to sleep until 4:30, so my 6 am temp after less than two hours of fitful sleep is utterly worthless. And I'm also tired and cranky today. Boo.

CS/Q: Looks like my TFAS adventure begins with another typically hideous chart. Grr for vacation during fertile window. CM has dried up so I'm pretty sure I O'd, but I haven't seen a temp spike yet so here I'll remain

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature? Thick, dark, perfect-shaped eyebrows
  • @dukestar5 Not that they'll do the charting for me, but more that I'll be monitored and likely triggered so the secondary signs and analyzers aren't as "important".  

@looeeze I've never really used that feature, but just checked it out and it is pretty neat.  I am amazed by all the symptoms people track.  I'll add like bloating or cramps but somebody tracked they had a stuffy nose!  What kinds of secondary symptoms are you guys tracking?

Do they run "sales" for the VIP upgrade fairly often if I decide to wait?
  • @becausescience FX for your follie check today!! Yeah, you can get discount codes for FF on Twitter occasionally. People track the weirdest things sometimes. Was it you @doxiemoxie212 who once saw someone had tracked chapped lips?! 
  • doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited July 2017
    @looeeze haha no I think it was @pebbledam

ETA: i was the chapped lipped tracker apologist 
  • Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R:  I updated my laptop to windows 10 and I spent most of yesterday and this morning trying to figure out how to fix my sound, ended up asking my mother in inlaw for help because she`s a wiz at computers.
    also DH is better turns out it was just a really bad headache lol man sick.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature?  My eyes
  • Re FF tracking: I think I need to start tracking noodle consumption, just for fun ;)  I haven't been tracking too many random things, but I think I might start to just to keep a record for myself.  I'll track crappy sleep, or if I had myself a night of drinking in case my temp is wonky.  I might start tracking O pain/cramping midcycle (never bad, but I've noticed it occasionally), dunno if it really makes a difference though.  In reality it'd just cause my something else to start worrying about. 

Re eyebrows: I've tried shaping my eyebrows all of like... twice, but I'm too cheap to pay for someone else do them, so instead I let them go au natural/wild/bushmen style.  Whomp whomp.  My sister has some pretty amazing eyebrows.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @Stargazer1lily, MH had a lot of problems when he upgraded to windows 10, including a program he uses for work that wouldn't run at all. It was a nightmare. Hopefully you get yours figured out quickly! 
  • @purplg8r uh, for me maca made me feel like the world was spiraling out of control into a hyperventilating, heart racing abyss. For other people I think this sums it up: 1) https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-555-maca.aspx?activeingredientid=555 . 2) https://draxe.com/top-5-maca-root-benefits-and-nutrition/
  • Update: Follie is now at 21, lining is super thick, and she could see good CM starting to form (which I didn't know was visible on an US). So we're triggering today! Yay!

Q: For those with medicated cycles/triggers how long do you wait to move to TWW?
    I didn't trigger, but I've heard you can expect to ovulate 24-48 hours after from others. So I'd say day after tomorrow at the latest. 
  • Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: clomid, pnv, temping,HIO

R/R: rant, all my blood work this cycle falls on Saturdays which means everything we do has to start later in the day.  Rave, I am going Monday to schedule to get a new tattoo.  And. I went clothes shopping for myself. And half rant half rave, I am starting training for a 5k today.  Wish me luck I have asthma and am out of shape! Lol

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What do you think is your best feature?  Either my eyes or my eye lashes.

@justkeepswimming8, my temp has never gotten to 98, except last cycle, but I was on clomid and had fevers due to a sinus infection.
    @becausescience, what feature of VIP do you like?  I have never had VIP, so I don't have much input, just wondering if it is a big deal to give it up.  I sort of feel like temping on clomid isn't really necessary, although I do it because I am OC/neurotic and feel like I need to feel some control 
    @doxiemoxie212, hope you were able to stay drink free today.  I accidentally got drunk yesterday at lunch and I completely get the drink free sentiment.
    @purplg8r, hopefully you will have a nice stress free cycle.  I really need to work on cutting back caffeine!
  • @holly321, I feel silly temping clomid too. There's so much monitoring that it definitely seems like overkill, but I can't stop. Must have all the info!!
  • @holly321 I like the DPO countdown, chart overlay to compare past cycles, and seeing all the symptoms on the chart. Like @LazyCraneI fell silly temping on clomid, but I do still see the temp shift for O. I stop after O though. I've decided to hold off on the VIP for now as I'm monitored well.
  • @pebbledam it's so frustrating not to hVe a normal cycle!!!

@holly321 yay for starting training for your 5k!

@doxiemoxie212 there's maca in my shakeology. No idea how much but maybe it will help
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @becausescience When I trigger, I usually move over the first day there's nothing more to do but eat pineapple so 2 DPO since you can still HIO on +1. I also assume that I O the day after trigger. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @catlady1215 - I definitely think you should find a way to notate your full TTC journey in your Month/Cycle numbers.
    @justkeepswimming8 - I rarely get temps about 98*. The temp shift is the most important part.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - I don't think there's such a thing as TMI on this board!
    @DumbledoresArmy - I'm the same way when it comes to "entertaining" family and friends that come to visit. There's only one acupuncturist that specializes in fertility in my area and I am waiting to get in to see her. Not that you have to avoid talking about your other kids, but do you think you could put your ticker in a spoiler box in your siggy? It just seems like the polite thing to do, if you don't mind.
    @becausescience - I saw that someone tracked "chapped lips" once. I track bowel movements (TMI, sorry) and headaches and indigestion. FF does have sales, so keep a look out for them! GL with your trigger! (Lol, @looeze, it was me! I just saw your comment.)
    @holly321 - What kind of tattoo are you getting?

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam, I can't decide and I really need to.  TW, I had planned for a few years to get 2 lilies and one unbloomed lily to symbolize ny kids. I just don't know where to get it.  I was also planning on getting something because my brother just died.  I am not sure if I am just going to see if I can get them both the same day  end tw.  My mom is also trying to talk me into getting a matching foot tattoo with her but that would be a later day.