Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL check-in week of 7-3

dpjenniferdpjennifer member
edited July 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and / or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es) , diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: Since my SIL is traveling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation?

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

Re: TTCAL check-in week of 7-3

• Status: Benched for life... Only down 6.5 lbs. of the 21 I wanted to lose by sometime in August. *sigh* May not make my deadline.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? 
    Hoping to get a lot done since I have tomorrow off, but there is SO much yardwork and housework to do. It feels insurmountable. I think AF will be arriving sometime this week, so that also doesn't make me feel very motivated. Plus the weight thing is driving me crazy. 

GTKY: Since my SIL is travelling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation? Probably Australia for my honeymoon with DH. But I also spent a semester abroad in England and traveled to several countries and LOVED it.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Sorry I was MIA the end of last week, work just exploded and I just could not get on here for a good amount of time. So instead of replying to a lot from last week in that thread, I am going to do some of it in this thread.
    @rachelg777 I am so sorry for the possible pmp. Not only having to deal with the MC but also now this and the potential of future higher risks sucks. It absolutely sucks and I am so sorry this happened to you. While not a molar pregnancy, our first MC was due to T13, but two of the three chromosomes where attached which mean that one of use could have our two chromosomes which would have effected all future pregnancies. So we had months of getting insurance approvals and then testing to deal with. It truly just sucks that you cannot move on as quickly as you may like. I hope your levels go to zero very quickly and stay here. 

@zamora_spin  I am so sorry your appointment brought back all those memories. It is really hard to go back to the same rooms that you have been in before. I understand they don't have a lot of rooms and all, just isn't fun. Happy to hear you got the all clear!

@icecubeinthedesert Sorry you had to deal with the craft table.  
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Loading the player...

I am working today, but they are closing the office at 2 today and then we are going out with our friends on the boat, so that will be fun. But all my meetings are slowly getting cancelled today because the meeting owners are finally realizing that a lot of ppl are out and most of our clients are either closed or on vacation. It just bugs me that they could not have realized this last week so I wouldn't have wasted timing preparing things for a meeting that is not going to happen. 
    DH and I started DTD again last week, the first time was rough to start with, but it is kind of nice not to have the TTC pressure right now. And since we are TTA that means condoms, which means no mess for me. Sorry if that is TMI. 
    I got my HCG levels again last week and we are down under 200. I have to go in weekly until they hit zero.

GTKY: Since my SIL is travelling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation? My favorite city was Prague, it was beautiful! I also loved going to a few cities in Italy with my mom. It was nice to just be the two of us and get to see all the amazing things. I honestly have loved vacation I have been on as cheesy as that sounds.

@dpjennifer where did you study in England? I also studied abroad in England in Oxford. It was amazing! and even though the trips I took were dirt cheap and no frills, they were amazing. 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es) , diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    spontaneous loss in sept2016 and MMC in dec2016

I'm currently waiting for CD1. temp is down so now I wait. I've been pretty down about it this weekend. not that I expect to get pregnant right away after trying again. but we've now been at this for over a year and I'm just tired. of all of it.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I don't think my dr needed me to recheck my thyroid this month. but her nurse quickly told me I could last month. and I have a script, so I'm going. I need to know if the very slight change we made did anything.

GTKY: Since my SIL is traveling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation?  my husband I used to go to Ocean city Maryland every summer and stay with his uncle. it was laid back and just fun. his uncle moved back up here though. which we love. but I do miss those weeks down there.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @dpjennifer I've been down on my weight also. I was doing good with losing some. then summer hit and its not. and I just don't want to work out in it. its been almost a month. and I feel gross and bloated. I still have 10lbs to go to my first goal.

@labgrand2012 have fun on the boat! sounds fun. and good luck with the blood draws, hopefully it won't me much longer.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • labgrand2012 We did a month in London with just our group from school, and then I was enrolled in Lancaster University for the semester. It was amazing! Ditto on the cheap trip thing. Flying/traveling once you're already in Europe is so much more affordable than getting there from the states!

catlady1215  Sorry for the frustrations. :( It definitely sucks realizing how much time has been put into TTC already and just wanting it to be 'over' with. Hopefully you'll get KU with a take home PG soon!

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @dpjennifer, I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed between the weight loss goal and keeping up with the house. But 6.5 pounds is still great progress! I found that dedicating my yoga practices to a future baby had helped me stuck with it more. Could you use that as motivation?

@labgrand2012, have a great easy day today, and enjoy your free afternoon!

@catlady1215, between the WFAF and one year of trying, it sounds like you're where I was a week ago. Big hugs to you. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es) , diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc. 
    2 losses, September 2016 and March 2017

I'm doing much better right now. Just have to work Monday and Wednesday this week, then heading to the Midwest for some family time, to see two friends get married, and to celebrate our 5 year anniversary! I did have a rough night Saturday. DH wanted to check out some fireworks from a park nearby where we could watch from our car. I didn't really care to go, and then I just got cranky and bitchy. First, it was still about 100 degrees here. Second, I had to go to the bathroom, but walked there and all the doors on the bathroom stalls were ripped off and there was no toilet paper. So I had to hold it through it all. A nearby car had really loud bass going the whole time. And of course the car that pulled up next to ours had a 3 year old commentating the whole fireworks show. Cute, but breaking my heart at the same time. The fireworks were so far away too, it was barely worth it. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? nope

GTKY: our honeymoon to Kauai is still my favorite. The beaches and hiking there were awesome. We took a kayaking trip there, and loved it so much that for our first anniversary we bought the same tandem kayak. Though it hasn't gotten much use since we moved to AZ. I've also been to England and really liked it, but we were also traveling with my ILs, so that detracted from the awesomeness a bit. So jealous of those of you who have been able to do an extended stay there!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @dpjennifer I'm sorry you're struggling with weight loss. 6.5 pounds is a great accomplishment. Is this dr suggested weight loss or self-imposed? If you need a buddy, I am trying to get myself back on a program. My biggest obstacle has been I want to eat all the things...

@labgrand2012 Thanks for your support. Also, it sucks when you prepare for something and it gets cancelled. I mean, it's a Tuesday holiday, you're right they could have figured out a lot of people would be out/closed today.  

@catlady1215 I'm sorry for looming CD1. It's easy to get your hopes up when ttc, and I'm sorry your journey has been so long and difficult. FX that you get a rainbow ASAP. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: First pg ended in mmc recently, still in first cycle post-mmc and we are ttc. 

Status: WTO (thought I would O last week... still waiting).

Rant: I slept so badly last night - I swear it keeps feeling like AF is coming, even though it would be wayyy too early. Right before AF I usually do have a night or two where I can't sleep, yet still operate well during the day, and that is what is going on right now. Rave: We got so much done around our house over the weekend. We've been working on re-organizing, including moving furniture around, and it is really starting to come together on the main floor. Upstairs and downstairs are still a mess, I just hope we can keep the momentum up and get that done too. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope

GTKY: Where did you go on your favorite vacation? That's a tough one but I did really love the trip MH and I took to Jamaica. It was beautiful, fun, and relaxing. We swam with dolphins, snorkeled, rode around on a catamaran, had fresh lobster for lunch on a tiny island, it was great. 

• @dpjennifer I hope you are able to get some energy back to get your to do list done tomorrow! I'm going to reply to your other post here- Thank you for the info and the support group link- I will have to check it out! It was no doubt a partial molar. Because it was a partial mole, there is less risk than a complete mole. My OB recommended waiting only 2 months before TTC thank goodness. Most of the research shows it is very rare for it to come back if your hcg levels quickly reach 0, with many studies showing 0%. For those who do not wait, a gyn-onc follows the pregnancy. We are at 45 now and are crossing our fingers it reaches 0 soon and stays there. 
    @labgrand2012 Thank you! I'm also sorry you had to go through that. I can only imagine Insurance stuff on top of everything else would be pretty terrible. We are hoping for the best. I also hope yours go down quickly!
    @catlady1215 I hope your wait for CD1 is short!
    @icecubeinthedesert hugs to you, that sounds like a tough weekend. Also, jealous of your honeymoon- we have been wanting to go to Kauai!
    @zamora_spin Glad you were able to get so much done this weekend! Also, I have my fx for you this cycle!

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es) , diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc. 

Partial Molar pregnancy with D&C 2.5 weeks ago.

We just found out the diagnosis on Friday. In some ways it is helpful to have answers but it is also a tough one to face. After doing a lot of research I am coming to terms with everything. It could be a lot worse. While we are taking the PMP seriously, if everything goes well with recovery we should likely have no issues in the future. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Betas til we reach 0 and beyond. HCG Friday was 45.

GTKY: Since my SIL is traveling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation? 

I have a lot so I don't know if I have a favorite haha. I spent a semester in New Zealand in undergrad and 6 weeks in Guatemala in grad school- both those trips were amazing. Also, any trip with my husband rocks. He is a human compass and finds the best stuff to do. We've done a couple European road trips which were awesome. But if I had to choose- maybe our honeymoon. We drove down the coast of Portugal and through the south of Spain. We used all our racked up Hilton points and stayed some fancy places. It was the life.
  • @dpjennifer - 6.5lbs is really good, you shouldn't be discouraged by that. I hope the housework is going well.
    @labgrand2012 - How was your get together on the boat? When DH and I dtd the first time after our loss it was really awkward, but it gets better. 
    @catlady1215 - Hopefully the small change you made to your thyroid meds did something.
    @icecubeinthedesert - I'm sorry you had a bad time at the fireworks, but family time should be fun! 
    @zamora_spin - Good job on organizing your main floor!
    @rachelg777 - I'm sorry you have to go through that, but it's good news that you won't have any issues in the future. When are you going for your next betas?

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es) , diagnosis / conditions surrounding loss, etc. First loss a month ago at 6w6d, diagnosed as a blighted ovum.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with this week? What is going well for you this week? R/R? Things are going ok, I'm still struggling with being around large groups of people, but I'm hoping that once we get back to TTC it will get better. On a positive note, it's a four day work week!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I went for betas this morning and I'm hoping to get the results back this afternoon or tomorrow morning at the latest.

GTKY: Where did you go on your favorite vacation? Oahu! We went two months ago, and DH is already planning on going back the next chance we get.
  • @chloandCoco my OB didn't schedule me for another month... but I will probably get antsy and go before. We are switching practices because we are moving and am going to try to get someone with more experience with them. FX you have good news with your beta!! Keep us updated.
  • @dpjennifer What are you doing to lose weight? I need to drop some weight, but I'm not sure what to do. 
    @labgrand2012 Hope you had a nice time on the boat. FX your HCG drops quickly.
    @catlady1215 Hugs
    @icecubeinthedesert Have fun in the Midwest! Sorry about the fireworks debacle. 
    @zamora_spin Yay for shifting furniture around! I just did a whole bunch of that yesterday. FX we can both keep the momentum up.
    @rachelg777 FX for your next beta
    @ChloandCoco FX you get your beta results soon and they're good

MC in December and CP in March

Eh, there's good days and bad days. I'm struggling more with our difficulty getting pregnant than our losses right now (though with my first EDD coming up next month I'm sure that will change). I definitely thought that when we started trying in September I would be a SS 1/1. Next weekend (7/15) a friend and I are going to an afternoon tea for fun. I found a new dress for it yesterday, and I'm really excited about it.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Had a progesterone test done Monday, hoping for results today or tomorrow. Other than that just HPTs later this week.

GTKY: Since my SIL is traveling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation? Last August DH and I did a road trip from the Midwest to Canada (Ottawa, Toronto, and Niagara Falls). I wish we could make it a yearly thing.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • looeezelooeeze member
    edited July 2017
    Seems like it's a bit of a rough week all around. *hugs*

@dpjennifer 6.5 lbs is nothing to snooze at. Do you have a friend to work out with? I'm useless with exercise unless someone else is holding me accountable. Be gentle with yourself this week <3

@labgrand2012 FX that your hcg gets to zero quickly. And I hope you enjoy the non-TTC sex!

@catlady1215 I'm sorry you're so down. This process can try patience like nothing else. I'm glad you're getting thyroid re-tested though, hopefully you'll be able to see improvement and know that you are moving forward.

@icecubeinthedesert Sounds like this coming weekend is going to be loads better than the last (ooooof the no TP would make me super cranky too!) Happy early anniversary :) 

@zamora_spin I'm sorry you're getting rough sleep. And congrats on getting the house organized, that is such a great feeling of accomplishment! GL keeping the momentum going!

@rachelg777 Seems like your HCG is coming down quickly and you'll be back to zero soon. I know that's bittersweet but I'm glad it's not dragging and taking forever.

@ChloandCoco Did you get your beta back yet? 

@KariAnn323 Yeah, the realization that not only wasn't I going to be a 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, but that I might have trouble for at least a year, really hit me too. I hope you get to relish the tea time with your friend (does your dress twirl?!).

I'm feeling a lot like @KariAnn323 - more upset about trouble getting (and staying) PG than my loss. I was hoping that the cycle right after my MC would be the one, for whatever reason. It wasn't. Starting to go down the rabbit hole of all the things that could possibly be wrong and that's ultimately not super helpful right now. But I did make an appointment in a few weeks with a naturopath who hopefully will be helpful. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? NA

GTKY: Since my SIL is traveling all over Italy right now and I'm seeing her incredible pictures... Where did you go on your favorite vacation? That's tough! I think South Africa was my favorite vacation. We were there for about a month and it was incredible and one of the places I can't wait to go back to. 
  • @looeeze - I just got my betas back and it's down to 8! So my OB said I could go back next week, but it's close enough to 5 (which they consider negative) that I don't have to go back next week.
  • *I hit reply too soon*

@KariAnn323 - I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now, but it's good that you have something to look forward to next weekend. You'll have to let us know how the tea goes, I've always wanted to go for an afternoon tea.
    @looeeze - I'm sorry you are having a hard time too, but hopefully your visit with the naturopath will help.
  • @ChloandCoco that's great news!!!
  • @looeeze and @KariAnn323 I'm sorry this has been a long and difficult journey for both of you. I hope you both have better luck very soon.

@ChloandCoco I know it is a mixed feeling, but I'm glad your beta is down and you'll be able to get back into ttc. I know for me us ttc again has given me something else to focus on and made me hopeful. 

@rachelg777 How are you doing? 
  • @zamora_spin - That's exactly how I feel.  I'm not charting and I only started OPKs this week, but I'm wondering if I O'd last friday. I really hate not knowing what to expect.
  • @zamora_spin I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. DH and I are just getting back from a nice little vacation after he's been away for work -so it has been nice just to spend time and have fun together. I'm sure once I get back to "real life" I will have more of a hard time again. Trying not to wallow and feel too bad for myself. How about you? I'm glad you are feeling good about TTC again!
  • @looeeze GL at your naturopath appointment! Oh course my dress twirls!

The polka dots are light blue and I got a short sleeved light blue cardigan to match.
    @ChloandCoco Yay for being done with betas!
    @rachelg777 Hope you and YH had a good vacation. Going back to "real life" after vacation is the worst!

AFM: Got my progesterone results back, and I was only at 4.6. The nurse said it was "a little low" but from everything I've heard most REs want it at 10 so it's a lot more than just a little low. OB said go back on 200mg of prometrium a day after confirming O starting next cycle. I have an appointment with him at the end of the month, and I'll press for an RE referral then too.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KariAnn323 Ooooh it's lovely! What a perfect afternoon tea dress. Twirl away :)
    Keep us updated on the progesterone. I've read that 5 is the low end of "normal," but that seems low for TTC to me, too. 
  • @icecubeinthedesert I just feel like I’m stuck on a carousel of doom. I work my butt off to lose some weight, then I get PG, I bloat, then I MC and I’m depressed and I gain weight. Then I start again. I’m gaining/losing the same 10 lbs. over and over again. And a year ago I worked hard on losing the weight to try to have the best body and healthful attitude ever to have a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. And well, 3 more MC later and I’m sorta over that crap. Unfortunately, 4 MC in doesn’t motivate as much to have the healthy body for a PG, when I’ve no idea why I’m losing babies and it seems hopeless. But, I keep working on persevering! Hope your Midwest trip is going well!

@zamora_spin Doctor imposed, sorta. He basically said my MC rate is 35% right now, and if I went IVF my MC rate would be 30%. But if I lost 21 lbs. my MC rate would also be 30%. And he wanted me to lose that 21 lbs. before I had the progesterone test (last RPL test I can do really). I was just hoping to lose it all and get the test scheduled and done before our vacation at the end of Sept.  What kind of program/focusing are you going to be starting/doing?

@rachelg777 Well, I’m glad it was only a partial instead of a complete. That’s at least somewhat good news. Nice on the only having to wait 2 months! I know the thought of sitting out a YEAR for a full mole was terrifying to me when I went to have my D&E.

@KariAnn323 I’m doing all the things! Ok, not really. #Lies. I’ve found that I basically need to eat less to even attempt to lose weight. So I try to have less carbs/sugars, and make sure that when I eat these things I do it earlier in the day. I then try to have a small dinner early-ish and eat nothing else after that, and go to bed feeling hungry. I do still work out as well, even though this seems to have 0 effect on the number I see on the scale. It does help me tone up, so I guess that means more muscle and less fat, but still sucks when that number doesn’t go down. I roller skate, P90 weights, walk… and I just bought and started Piyo last week as motivation to try something new. What do you normally do? And enjoy the new dress and tea! That sounds super relaxing and fun! 

@looeeze Well I sometimes work out with people at work in our gym, but the last month we’ve all been on various vacations and it hasn’t come together. Hoping we can pick it back up next week! My husband has also started working out, so that helps since he’s more encouraged to eat healthier meals and eat less and less “Let’s get pizza and ice cream!” But that jerk starts exercising a few times a week and eating a tad less and drops like several pounds a week and tones up nicely. *sigh* Men!

@kariAnn323 and @looeeze This will be way TMI, but I found that after my MCs I have less regular CM than before them. I mean, I used to be wet and ready to go to DTD almost anytime he wanted it, with just a few touches. And now… sometimes even if I’m completely turned on and interested, there is nothing there. I swear. I mean, maybe WAY up in there… but anyway, we got some pre-seed and I noticed that it helped. A LOT. We got PG quicker the last few times with that. NOT saying this will completely change your lives, but mentioned it as a possible help… since it wasn’t something I’d thought about after my MCs.

@ChloandCoco I’m glad your beta number is low enough now! Do you think you will go back or not?

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• @KariAnn323 I love that dress! I don't know much/anything about progesterone but I hope you get answers soon. 
    @dpjennifer I have been working on gradually losing weight for a while - I really ballooned up after we got married two years ago. Last year I lost about 7 pounds doing diet and Bootcamp, but I just couldn't stick with it partly because I hated the early morning Bootcamp. In January I bought myself a spin bike for our basement and stream spin classes. I also dieted by counting calories and trying to stay under a calorie budget. For me it is very hard to do things like low-carb, etc., and easier to work within a calorie budget. I've lost 17 pounds since January, all of that except for maybe 1-2 pounds was lost between January and mid-May. **TW** While I was ku I was trying to just maintain weight and post-mmc I haven't been great at getting back into a routine. **end TW** I have been working on getting my endurance back up but am only working out maybe 3 times a week right now, and I haven't been great at tracking what I'm eating. The key for me has always been to try things and find something I can stick with, even if the weight comes off slowly that is better than gaining. In an ideal world, I would lose 10 more pounds, but I also think my body composition has changed for the better since I started exercising more regularly. 
    Also, @KariAnn323  and @looeeze  I agree with @dpjennifer on the pre-seed - it's a good way to make sure you are ready to BD in a sperm friendly way. 
  • ChloandCocoChloandCoco member
    edited July 2017
    @dpjennifer - I don't think I will. I would rather be off the bench than have to wait another week. 
    @KariAnn323 - That's a beautiful dress!
  • @labgrand2012 - Hopefully you only have to go back one more week. 
  • @dpjennifer MH is the same way. Two days of exercising and the guy has a six pack. What?! So obnoxious.