Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday 7/2

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: what's your favorite breakfast food? (Whether you make it at home or you go out)

Re: WTO Sunday 7/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbamomma33 FX you can still get decent timing!

@holly321 Enjoy the pool!

@JennyColada Have fun at your BBQ!

@Stargazer1lily Hope YH feels better soon

@Augusta108 Have fun at Wonder Woman!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Haha, yay for not drinking ;) What's on the Fairfax?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @hedgepig oh man, it's.... it's like, heaps of french soft scrambled eggs (I guess you probably know this, but like, for others reading, crack them in a cold pan with a ton of butter and slowly scramble) with chives, caramelized onion, and sriracha aioli on a brioche bun. If you're ever down in LA, definitely go. So tasty. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Sounds divine! We have family in LA, so if we ever get down there to visit, I will def check it out.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    They also have an Eggslut in Las Vegas (in theCosmo I think).
  • Options
    **lurking from TWW**

@darkstar42 For the SA we went with 2.5 days. 7 days sounds like way too long TBH. I'm surprised you were given such a wide range. 
  • Options
    @vflux33 Thanks, that makes sense! The range seems kind of ridiculous to me. We have the SA scheduled for the end of the month, so fx this cycle is the one, and we don't end up needing the analysis! 
  • Options
    @kbamomma33, 4:00 is my earliest wake up time during the school year. I get up 2 times a week to wake up. For the sake of consistency, I have it set for the same time every day.

@stargazer1lily, I'm so sorry your husband is so sick! Disinfect a lot! 

@Augusta108, good luck at your meeting tomorrow! I'm very non confrontational so things like that stress me out! FX it goes well!

@dukestar5, 7 miles?! All you runners are making me feel bad about dreading my 20 minute run I'm about to do. I really wish I could run like that!

@jennycolada, are you a runner too? I'm TRYING to get back into it. I'm trying to train for a 5k but I'm so freaking slow and I'm sure people think I'm having a heart attack while I'm running. I'm terrible at it!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130 I wouldn't exactly call myself a "runner". I'm never going to get up before 7am to go on a run, which means I just do it 1-2 times a week. I just kinda do it when it's convenient. When I used to go to the gym I really loved the elliptical. Running is good because it's cheap and "easy" (as in, you don't need a big setup or anything. You just GO.).
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts --you are my breakfast twin! <3  I love all things breakfast too.

@darkstar42 --my best advice would be to find a friend or two to run with...for me, it helps make the time go by more quickly and it's more fun to catch up!  If you prefer to run alone, maybe start at a local track and bring some music.  (I use free Pandora app on my phone and select a station with fast paced music to keep me motivated).  Also, I did not start running until college and, in the beginning, I could not make it around the campus dorms without stopping.  A few years later I ran a marathon.  So when starting, remember that it is ok to do intervals.  For example, start by running for 2 minutes, then walking 1 minute (and repeat).  

@JennyColada  of course!  The more the merrier I say.  ;)

@purplg8r --interesting!  I think I am actually slower when I run by myself because I feel less motivated (lazy?)  So I like running with others to push me.  One of my friends and I try to do a speed workout (400 or 800 intervals) a few times a month.  

@fishsticks-n-custard --yay for moving to TWW!  FX for you!  

@hedgepig --what is D&D?

• Options
    @darkstar42 Here's a link to the recipe that I just tried - Overall I liked it a lot, although it has a couple of extra steps that make it a touch more complicated. I would probably fiddle with it a bit (change up the filling, use less icing), but definitely nice soft cinnamon rolls. And attached is the recipe that my mom passed down to me that I've been making forever - I like them especially because you make them the night before and refrigerate overnight so that you can bake first thing in the morning - pretty important for Christmas morning, which is when we always had them :)
    @fishsticks-n-custard Technically we play Pathfinder (rather than D&D, YH will probably know what I'm talking about), and I'm currently playing a gnomish witch, level 14 (which is pretty exciting because we've rarely gotten characters to that high of a level).
    @lurvleybunchococonuts MH made homemade hash browns yesterday for us too.... yum, so good!

TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    @JennyColada you're totally in the cool kids running club!

@darkstar42 check out the Couch to 5k program. I started with that!!

@wisewitch222 I'm glad you had fun at the wedding!

@fishsticks-n-custard don't come back!
  • Options
    @LazyCrane my mom always puts bacon in her Belgian waffles. Yum
  • Options
    @dukestar5 and @purplg8r Thanks for the running advice! I appreciate the reminder that starting slowly with intervals is ok. I've checked out the Couch to 5k program before, but never done it. Maybe now is the time!
    @hedgepig Those recipes look great! I'll have to give one or both a try soon.
    @LazyCrane Sounds like 2-3 days is normal. I can work with that!
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard fx you don't come back here anytime soon :) I dunno why they do the 3rd instead of the 4th. A lot of the towns nearby don't do actual "4th of July" fireworks. I think one of the larger nearby cities does though. Gotta look it up. *shrug* probably something to do with what day after week the 4th lands on?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @Stargazer1lily , hope your husband is feeling better!
    @hedgepig, I love homemade cinnamon rolls.  I am making some this weekend once I pick fresh blueberries for them 
    @dukestar5, not really.  I had to get a new water bottle for the rabbit and some flowers.  I was hoping to get some clothes, but it didn't happen.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20  :/

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, pnvs, opks, temping

R/R: Still no positive opk.  And temps still low. I'm feeling bloated and crampy though so I feel like O has to be close. I knows this is normal for me but can't help but think if my cycles were normal I'd be halfway through the TWW by now. Sorry for the mini pity party. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your favorite breakfast food? (Whether you make it at home or you go out)
    This is a difficult question because breakfast food is my favorite! My top savory is Eggs Benedict. My top sweet is Door County Cherry Stuffed French Toast from White Gull Inn.

Traveling home today from visiting the in laws. Too hard to tag so lovetits all around! 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @darkstar42 dont be afraid of intervals.  I do them for longer runs and my race times are faster than a lot of my friends who run straight through!!!
  • Options
    @becausescience. I feel you! I ovulate late too.  It's frustrating because it takes me 3 weeks to get to O when it might take others just 2, which feels like the whole process just drags out. :(. FX that you get a positive OPK tomorrow.  How often are you testing?

@purplg8r  --are you training for anything? I may sign up for a local half in the fall. I feel like I don't really have the time/energy to put into training for a full right now...and well, because of hopes for TTC.
  • Options
    @dukestar5 I've been doing 2x a day. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @dukestar5 I kinda put running on hold at first too because of TTC but after 11 months I just can't. I have a 4 on the 4th rave tomorrow and 10k on Saturday. A 10k inSeptember. Wine & Dine challenge at Disney in November, Space Coast Half the weekend after Thanksgiving. Another half in December and Glass Slipper Challenge at Disney in Feb.  I'll run a bunch of smaller races in between too. And I might start training in Sept for the Disney marathon 
  • Options
    All this running talk has me excited for the Turkey Trot in November. I am not a runner, but MH is and that's the one race a year I do with him because they have pie at the end. Will run for pie!