Deals and Steals! - Page 2 — The Bump
January 2018 Moms

Deals and Steals!

Re: Deals and Steals!

• There are a lot of Baby Bjorn products on Zulilly today (bouncers, carries, bibs, etc.) for pretty good prices. https://www.zulily.com/e/babybjorn-254522.html
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Gap is 40% off everything online. I ordered a few maternity items. Trying not to buy too much - but the value really adds up when the items are on sale already and I have unfortunately discovered that I will not have the luck of those women who are "all bump".
  • Cartwheel (Target) has 20% off selected Graco Remix travel systems & strollers until 8/5, and 10% off Evenflo travel systems util 8/26.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

livingoffpbjssbishop426
  • Pea in the Pod is running a 50% off sale items. 
    YorkieLove4
  • Milk Snob FACTORY SECONDS FLASH SALE
    TODAY (8/8/17) 11:30-1:30CST!

Original Milk Snob Cover Seconds: $15
    Our NEW Super Soft Luxe Collection Seconds: $18

https://milksnob.com/?mc_cid=07169cbbe9&mc_eid=2bdf2cf1da

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
    jaclyn0405YorkieLove4Mudge85
  • Thanks @supercoolstephy! I went for it. Can't wait to see which one I get - plus, this way I don't have to decide between the cute patterns.  :D
  • I did too @libbberty!!! I ordered TWOOOO Cant wait to seeeeeeee!!!  

• @libbberty @mudge85 I picked up two during a different sale and before I knew if I was having a boy or a girl. I still picked up these two. They'll work still with a girl. But last time I thought it would have been nice to have two whenever I need to wash one and use the other. If I didn't already have two then I would have picked up more today too. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Mudge85agalvarado
  • LOVE my milk snob cover!
    Jan18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

**TW**
    BFP #1: 12/1/14 said goodbye 1/2/15
    BFP #2: 5/5/15
    EDD: 1/15/16
    Wren Marie born 1/7/16
    BFP #3 4/26/17
    EDD: 12/30/17
  • @supercoolstephy love both of those, but especially the top one. My team green self is losing it trying to find cute neutral accessories and clothes, and that is ADORBS. I love the bottom one, too, though! Probably goes with lots of your outfits if needed.
  • @libbberty I figured that even if I had a boy again this time that I'd still use the bottom girly one because I'm a girl. He'd never know. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    libbberty
  • From today through August 23rd, Tula is giving free blanket sets away with a purchase of ANY soft-structured carrier. I picked up the carrier I've had my eye on and a blanket set that has been a hot commodity in the Tula blanket world. haha

Here is the email they sent today:  http://mailchi.mp/babytula/ultra-soft-extra-snuggly-blanketsfor-free-v9y0xe2rc6?e=690fd57438

Pregnancy Ticker
    GraceUponGrace09burnsmommy27
  • @supercoolstephy Perfect, I was just coming to mention this. I reaaally wish I knew what we were having before the sale ends. I'll probably order anyway. 
    supercoolstephy
  • @GraceUponGrace09 If I didn't know, I'd still buy the one I got, Play in the Free to Grow. I feel like you can buy whatever one you like. haha I also had a milksnob in a totally girly pattern and was like if this babe is a boy I'll still use it. haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @supercoolstephy The play print is cute! Had you already ordered or did you get the special? (Curious which blankets you got if you did.) I'm actually thinking of going with the solid gray or navy just hope it wouldn't show spots/stain easily, etc. 
  • @GraceUponGrace09

These are the two I picked up today. I've been trying to get that floral one since it came out and was surprised to see it there today. 

I picked up this blanket in a cuddle me size for DS when he moves into his twin bunk bed. I'm not sure how stains show in navy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    GraceUponGrace09
  • @GraceUponGrace09 I might have gone back and bought a second one and some extra blankets because DS doesnt have his own Tula so tonight I put one that I've picked up for the new baby in bed with him. He was out. Its like the perfect weight. I've never understood all the hype till right now. haha

Pregnancy Ticker
    GraceUponGrace09
  • @supercoolstephy I wasn't planning on getting a Tula this early on but those blankets are calling my name! Glad to hear your son liked it! 
  • 20% off cribs at Babies R Us until the 26th
    supercoolstephy
  • 25% off everything at milk snob
  • Saw that email @jakobaby wooh. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jakobaby is there a code for the 25% off? I am thinking I need to order one today, thanks!
    Jan '18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies                              

• @jakobaby yes you are the best! Thank you!

jakobaby
  • Premier One Day Event at PBK and their affiliate stores!

caeilievalor
  • Medela Breast Pumps and accessories on Zulilly today: https://www.zulily.com/e/zulily-comeback-medela-252229.html
    BabyFruit Ticker
    jaclyn0405
  • Buy buy baby is having a sale - up to 40% off items online. 
    **TW - Loss Mentioned**

Me: 31 | DH: 29
    Dating: December 2012 | Married: June 2016
    TTC #1: October 2016
    BFP #1: 11/30/16 |  MC: 12/9/16
    BFP #2: 04/27/17 |  DS Born 1/4/18
    TTC #2: 
    BFP: 9/23/19 | MC: 10/10/19

Pregnancy Ticker

jaclyn0405mamaof5already
  • Babies r us is having a Labor Day sale. 25% off cat seats. 20% off gliders, some cribs, high chairs, etc. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    darkrose88beesquar3dMudge85
  • Any mamas interested in Hypnobabies -- there is going to be a labor day sale 20% off the Home Study course.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

auntieraindroplibbbertydarkrose88jakobaby
  • Carters (& OshKosh) is having a Labor Day sale - 50% off everything plus free shipping and an extra 25% off $40+!
    auntieraindropmamaof5already
  • @missblaze I am a little interested in hypnobabies. My last two deliveries were fast and furious and the second was especially painful. There were a few tense moments were composure was nowhere in sight! Have you been using hypnobabies yet? I have no experience with hypnosis but I'm pretty anxious about delivery this time! Also what is the cost?
  • @missblaze thank you! That's a serious discount.
  • I may have already taken part in the Carter's sale yesterday...50% and 40% on clearance withhh a coupon and reward money...it was bad lol!

• @trudytudy Yes! I started my Home Study this week (although I've been listening to the Pregnancy Affirmations for a while). Hypnobabies would probably be really helpful for you, especially the Fear Clearing tracks! The 6 week Home Study course is about $170 full-price.

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

trudytudy
  • 20% off all reg. priced nursery furniture at babies r us. Code: furnish20.    Ends 10/1
    auntieraindrop
  • Browsing Macy's website, and they have so many summer baby clothes on sale. I have a cart full of baby clothes for next summer and they are all around $3 a piece. 
  • Freshly picked is having their birthday celebration today. Not sure if any of you are interested in moccs. I never put my son in any, not for any boys shouldn't wear moccs issues, but could never get his sizing correct because I'm a dummy. haha Anyway... Here are the details for the different sales this week. https://freshlypicked.com/pages/bday

MONDAY: 25% off Sale-bration begins at 10am MDT!!

Limited stock fall preview styles

New Sale-bration exclusive prints

FP Cash cards with purchase

TUESDAY: Free limited edition tote with purchase

WEDNESDAY: 10-12 am MDT: FP birthday party in Provo, Utah

2 pm MDT: Worldwide party on Facebook Live 

THURSDAY: Halloween styles 25% off 

FRIDAY: Sandals 25% off

25% off Sale-bration ends at midnight MDT!!

Pregnancy Ticker
    agalvarado
  • PeepsterPeepster
    Long-Lasting Membership 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited September 2017
    At Target Sept. 10-23: Trade-in any car seat to be recycled, get 20% off a new car seat, booster seat, car seat base, or travel system.
    http://www.scarymommy.com/targets-car-seat-trade-in-program-is-back/
    BFP #1 4.2.12, M/C 4.12.12 @ 6 weeks :: BFP #2 10.20.12, EDD 6.25.13 Pregnancy Ticker
    trudytudyschaze
  • Does anyone know if the target trade in will offer you the coupon if you only surrender an infant base and not the carrier?