Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday 6/29

Better late than never.

Re: UO Thursday 6/29

• Loading the player...
  • Peanut butter has a terrible texture and is unpleasant to eat. 
  • @SkilledSailor I don't like reality TV either!!

@JennyColada We're going to have to agree to disagree. I like fruit on certain salads, especially if it's paired with some kind of sugared or honey roasted nut and a fruit-vinaigrette. But if you threw fruit on like a cobb salad that would just be weird. 

DH and I like cloudy, misty weather better than sunny weather. But we get a lot of sun here, so I suppose it's always wanting what you can't have. 

• @vflux33 It's not the obsession over cats that I mind. It's using cat-related words in the place of other, real words. Names of cats do not apply to this rule, because that actually is cute. 
  • I don't like Harry Potter.

@becausescience,  I will occasionally eat a sweet pickle, but dill are the best.  I could eat an entire jar.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  I couldn't stomach a raw tomato until a few years ago, now they are good on burgers, but gross otherwise.  And they only way I will eat a green pepper is if it is over cooked.  And TW I craved raw onion when pregnant with DD and now I love them.   End TW 

• @looeeze haha, first the pb now the cat thing you're gonna HATE me. I must drive you crazy that I call my cats my meowfaces lmao

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• looeezelooeeze member
    edited June 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts it does make me a little twitchy  :) but don't feel bad, I'm like this because my SIL is insane about it and her voice goes up an octave or two when she does it. It's like she has her own language dedicated to talking like a feline-obsessed toddler. 
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    edited June 2017
    I hate raw mushrooms but I LOVE raw tomatoes (raw onions depend on the context IMO and can go either way--good in salsa, bad in sandwiches). @lurvleybunchococonuts do you live somewhere with really good tomatoes? My mom hates raw tomatoes where she lives, but when she visits me she loves them. She says the ones where she lives taste too watery. 
  • @vflux I dunno, I live in WI. I grow tomatoes in my garden and MH thinks they're good. I like cooking with them. But the texture raw is blegh!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @doxiemoxie212 :+1: on lakefront/beachfront bargain hunt. I feel like they made those to waste time because they ran out of other shows and didn't want to play as many repeats. The people in those shows are very boring, and the shows are produced in the most boring way possible. And it's weird how there's never any conflict, ever. 

So speaking of house shows: I'm not into a lot of reality shows but I have a few exceptions: anyone here watch Flipping Out? 
  • Haha @doxiemoxie212 Yes, those are pretty rough. I do like Fixer Upper so I guess there's one reality show I watch. 

@looeeze I love peanut butter. It's probably one of my favorite flavors! 

I'm in the middle on the raw tomato debate. I don't like vine tomatoes raw but I love grape and cherry tomatoes. We have a cherry tomato plant so I snack on them while outside. 
  • @SkilledSailor I will say with the bachelor the whole point is that it's terrible. Like, awful. Fb keeps reminding me of my statuses when I first started watching and how much I thought it was bananas bsc. But then I embraced it and now I enjoy watching it lol. 
  • @beanship ew ew ew! Tomatoes are for marinara and salsa. 

I normally hate fruit in general, but once the weather goes above 80 degrees I can stand it. I'm actually eating a salad with strawberries on it right now. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @looeeze I don't know if The Bachelor destroys the sanctity of marriage. It might destroy the "sanctity" of engagements, but there really aren't many failed marriages in The Bachelor realm - there just aren't many marriages, period. And while I personally think it's bananas to agree to get engaged to someone who you've spent a collective 72 hours with, plenty of people do that isht IRL.

If you want to hate on a show for destroying the sanctity of marriage, check out Married at First Sight. Lol. I've tried to get into that show, but I can't. Too bonkers. 
  • @AlohaKumu Ha, yes, peanut butter fruit salads are trending right now.

Also I'm not into Bachelor or Bachelorette but I do sometimes watch Married at First Sight - yes it's exactly what it sounds like.
  • @looeeze ah, I get that. Everyone I know personally is super pro marriage equality, so sometimes I temporarily forget that kind of hypocrisy exists. 
  • @lbeach5885, I gave up halfway through book 4 too!
  • @doxiemoxie212 I wish I had that luxury. I'm in a super duper red state and have to hide my political views from people (for various reasons, mainly involving my and DH's work). 
  • @lbeach5885 @holly321 do you guys prefer twilight? For some reason I find people either adore one or the other. For me, I absolutely love Harry Potter and it's my fandom. The books got better the farther along you went because they grew with the characters. And books>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>movies
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @zamora_spin @vflux33 I am an avid mayo enthusiest.  I am obsessed with a particular brand if mayo that you could buy on Amazon before it was popular.  Yup, I'm that person. 

I have an allergy to tomatoes, so I'm benched on that debate. 

I detest gravy.  Brown. White.  Chunky.  Smooth.  Any gravy. The smell of it used literally make me gag.  I'm ever so slightly tolerant of others eating it near me at restaurants.