February 2018 Moms
Options

35 and over Moms- July

13»

Re: 35 and over Moms- July

• Options
    Glad to hear everything was ok @fatted_calf!  I guess knowing that it may be your new normal will make it a little less frightening??  Hopefully it won't continue for too long.  
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 I think you're right, I hopefully won't go into panic mode if/when it happens again.  My experience has been exactly the same both times so I feel like I'm better able to recognize the pattern now.  I'll probably still call the OB when it happens and let her decide if she wants to see me but the angst should be somewhat lessened.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fatted_calf so glad everything was alright. I imagine that the hours leading up to the ultrasound would be very emotional. Especially the first time it happened

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    @sabriel1 Thank you. :)  

The waiting between the first bleed and ultrasound was horrible.  **TW** I had just experienced a loss in April but required a D&C because my body didn't go the natural route.  I was convinced that I was miscarrying again when the bleeding started. ** End TW**

On the flip side, the joy of seeing that heartbeat was one of the best experiences of my life!
    Pregnancy Ticker