February 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

The magical place where you can bitch about whatever you want..

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    Mine is that DD and I both woke up with a sore throat. I have to work today and I know it's just going to piss me off because there is already enough people there today without me being there. I'd rather lay here and not move.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's annoying @TattoosandLace. I always make DH deal with it when it involves his family. (Although they don't usually do crap like that.)
  • Options
    hullabalou said:

My husband has a cold and thinks he is dying from it. The toddler has an ear infection and sinus infection. It has been a very long weekend.

@hullabalou Oh no...the dreaded man cold! :D | I hope your LO feels better soon! 
  • Options
    @meatball37 I rage when my H eats the last of anything, especially something that belongs to the kids.
  • Options
    DHs ass smells so bad. You'd think I serve him roadkill for dinner. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    DHs ass smells so bad. You'd think I serve him roadkill for dinner. 
    OMG I think I might puke...
  • Options
    DH took DS to the potty this morning. Two minutes later they are both screaming. DS likes to flush and gets upset when you do it for him. So what did DH do. He flushed the god damn toilet and caused a massive nuclear melt down. And then left for work. Go team. 
  • Options
    On Friday morning, I walked into my office and the receptionist YELLED across the lobby " how far along are you?" and I stopped dead in my tracks and just looked at her in disbelief. So I walked over and whispered "its really early, no one here knows yet" and she looked at my stomach and says " Oh they know, its there you know?" "its" being my belly.  1st, RUDE. 2nd, I have had major anxiety since, partly because I don't want people at work knowing, and I especially don't want my boss to find out from someone besides me and also its SO EARLY and people knowing this early gives me anxiety in general. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsJ2410 This makes me ragey for you!! First of all, what makes people think that pregnancy makes it okay to comment on our bodies? NO. Just no. Secondly, it's your call when to share the news and she should respect that and keep the comments to herself. 
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow i almost did. i'd like to hold out on that until my actual morning sickness kicks in. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    I think I would have strangled her @MrsJ2410
  • Options
    My 18 mo wants to nurse every moment I sit. He knows something is up!  :D I'm hoping my milk begins to taste different and he will naturally wean because this isn't comfortable. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Guess who is on the same BM again!  :o I'm not sharing quite yet though. @JandJ62914
  • Options
    @essentialpeace OMG!!!!!! I am "legitly" freaking out over here! I will not say a word. Are we going to have another pair of birthday twins?!?!!
  • Options
    2/22 I think. My cycles are odd though so I will need to see the doctor.  :) I found out yesterday! 
  • Options
    It's still super early in the morning for me and I got woken up to find DH keys no big deal, except he didn't even check where he was sitting/slept last night! Not even thinking about the look on my face as I was holding the lo that he woke I said I found them and he had some choice words... NOT how I wanted to start my day
  • Options
    It's still super early in the morning for me and I got woken up to find DH keys no big deal, except he didn't even check where he was sitting/slept last night! Not even thinking about the look on my face as I was holding the lo that he woke I said I found them and he had some choice words... NOT how I wanted to start my day
    Mine did this a couple weeks ago. I could have killed him. He never found his keys though.
  • Options
    Well mines pretty minor. DH and I are on summer break and I've asked him 3 times to weed the front. Today he is at a math training.9-3..so I'm alone .. looks like I'm tackling the weeds and spiders by myself.

On top of that I'm getting my second masters  ( don't ask..big mistake) and my project is due soon and  I'm procrastinating that..

• Options
    clc515clc515 member
    @MrsJ2410 I'd be horrified if someone did that! Just plain rude! 

My vent: No, coworker, I will not move my meeting tomorrow (that has 25 people in it) because you forgot to do your part of it. Figure it out and see you then.
  • Options
    @MrsJ2410 ugh. Someone did something similar to me at the farmers market and I just said " nope, after 4 kids I'm just shaped like this now". She looked super embarrassed. But wtf, I didn't even think I looked bloated or anything

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    All my bloat is making me look a lot bigger than I am which has got me feeling kind of low so I know ppl are questioning whether I am pregnant or not - someone even asked me if I was pregnant at a child's birthday party I was at - really pissed me off.
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    Mine is simple. I have a cold sore. Erghhhh!  :'(
  • Options
    I bet I'll win. 

After cleaning my basement I was trying to move a large cardboard box I put 4 bags of random garbage in (one including dirty kitty litter (I know I know)) and when I got it upstairs the box started to break so I kicked it to help close the bottom back up while I moved it. I was wearing flip flops. There was a metal knitting needle right where I kicked that stabbed in between my toes and went 2 inches into my foot puncturing muscle and tendon. I'm on watch for an infection and I'm so much pain I can't walk. I also have an almost two year old who was almost weaned From nursing demanding to feed constantly. Sooo today sucked. And all I can take is Tylenol and it actually doesn't help at all. Now I'm laying in bed for 2 hours In so much pain I can't sleep. 

• Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    dem068a said:
    RSaini said:
    All my bloat is making me look a lot bigger than I am which has got me feeling kind of low so I know ppl are questioning whether I am pregnant or not - someone even asked me if I was pregnant at a child's birthday party I was at - really pissed me off.
    This is the worst. I can't stand when people ask if you are pregnant. Either you are and you don't want to tell people yet (and they annoy you by asking or ruin you getting the chance to tell them, like my MIL did), or you aren't and it's just rude. Never ask that question to someone people!!
    @dem068a I know some ppl are so rude!! My MIL actually told people I was expecting without asking me or DH beforehand. I was pissed about that too. 
  • Options
    @perrysaurus That sounds awful, so sorry! 
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    I bet I'll win. 

After cleaning my basement I was trying to move a large cardboard box I put 4 bags of random garbage in (one including dirty kitty litter (I know I know)) and when I got it upstairs the box started to break so I kicked it to help close the bottom back up while I moved it. I was wearing flip flops. There was a metal knitting needle right where I kicked that stabbed in between my toes and went 2 inches into my foot puncturing muscle and tendon. I'm on watch for an infection and I'm so much pain I can't walk. I also have an almost two year old who was almost weaned From nursing demanding to feed constantly. Sooo today sucked. And all I can take is Tylenol and it actually doesn't help at all. Now I'm laying in bed for 2 hours In so much pain I can't sleep. 

Yes, you win! I hope you feel better soon and your littlie gives you a break!  :'(
  • Options
    @perrysaurus probably not a win you wanted but yup, you win! Hope it heals super quick! 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited June 2017
    Yikes @perrysaurus! I hope it heals quickly! Sounds painful. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    That made me cringe @perrysaurus!  Hope you feel better fast.
  • Options
    @rsaini Just no, MIL.  :angry:

@perrysaurus Ouch!!! That sounds awful. I hope it heals quickly!
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    Feel better @perrysaurus ! Hope it heals quickly.

@Chawk17 I hate that, too! It happens when I clean the kitchen (or part of it) and DH is like... so what did you clean? Do you need a before an after picture omg!
  • Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    @JandJ62914 tell me about it! 

@perrysaurus hope you're feeling better and healing
  • Options
    Thank you all! After another ER trip I'm on strict rest - no bearing any weight on my foot for a week. Antibiotics and rest overall. Possible surgery if any infection occurs. I'm hanging in there and LO is having a lot of fun with daddy !