Goooooood morning!

Month/cycle:  

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are 3 things on your bucket list?

Re: TWW Monday 6/26

• Options
    thisnthat314thisnthat314 member
    edited June 2017

Month/cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing:-3,-1,0

Typical LP length:14?

Testing: im going to wait for my missed period. I am a chronic tester and like a horses ass peed on like 4 wondfo already.... and im only 9ish DPO.  :s

R/R: chronic tester.... I annoy myself

CS/Q:

- go to Ireland
    - re-qualify and run Boston Marathon again- and just do it for fun this time
    - take DS to Disney

edit- spelling is hard
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JNCPro3130JNCPro3130 member
    edited June 2017
    @kiwi2628, oh! The Northern lights would be amazing!!

@thisnthat314, I pee on all the sticks too! Even though our timing was terrible I tested yesterday. Good luck this month!

Month/cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -4

Typical LP length: 13 days 

Testing: if my temps are still up, probably tomorrow 

R/R: DS was sick yesterday. I'm really hoping he wakes up feeling better!

1) travel- I don't have any place in particular yet but I want to go everywhere!

2) take cooking classes- I'm a terrible cook.

3) run a half marathon 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  5

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -5,-3,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: 10 dpo

R/R: slept horribly last night. I feel like when I finally catch up on sleep on the weekend, I lose it all again during the week.

CS/Q:

Get my master's
    Travel
    Buy a bigger house
  • Options
    Good morning everyone!

@kiwi2628 I'd love to see the Northern Lights too.

@thisnthat314 It's so hard to wait. Longest two weeks ever. I'd also LOVE to visit Ireland. We have some Irish heritage floating around this house. When you go to Disney, eat at Raglan Road in Disney Springs. The food is to die for and the entertainment is second to none.

@looeeze Olivia Benson as the bad guy would screw me up so much. 

@charlestonchew I always feel like that on Monday too. 

Month/cycle: 9/4

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: I don't know yet

Testing: FF actually says 7/9 but I feel like that's too late. I want to test at 14DPO on 7/4.

R/R: My DD still cosleeps with us and she has soaked through her diaper for the second night in a row, so I have to wash our sheets for the second day in a row. I usually like to wash them once a week. I am going to buy overnight dipes tonight because  :o

CS/Q: -

- Visit Ireland & Scotland (I'm obsessed with Outlander)
    - Ride in a hot air balloon
    - Open my own shop on Etsy
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• Options
    @thisnthat314 I always start getting the itch on day 9. try to stop myself cause its like peeing on money lol.

@looeeze I mean, the cup is there. jussst do it. ::peerpressure::

@mamasaurus maybe put a few layers of towels under her? -TW- my son had issues with pee at night till we found just the right night time diaper -END TW-
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Month/cycle:  2/2 AL 

CD/DPO:  24/11

Timing: all

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: July 1, though my curiosity is getting the best of me 

R/R: our friend's engagement party is July 1, and DH just told me three of our other friends will be staying with us that weekend but he forgot it's a 4-day weekend and has no idea how long they're staying. 

CS/Q:

1) renovate a house
    2) visit French Polynesia or the Maldives (or both!)
    3) ugh I really have a lot of places I want to go: Ireland/Scotland, Thailand, Japan... 
  • Options
    @hedgepig I'd sell my knitting. I have like 25% of an inventory already made. I took a break for a while to knit for my family.
    DD 6/9/15

• Options
    @catlady1215 That's a good idea. I also suspect we need to go up a size and that's probably half of the problem right there.
    DD 6/9/15

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I want to travel to all the places as well, which is funny because I'm a pretty terrible traveller.... I get homesick right away and juse want to be back home.
    @mamasaurus12415 That's awesome! I'm a knitting failure, so I always admire people who can knit really well. Do you sell at crafts fairs or anything?
    @catlady1215
    "R/R: I've hit the 'stare at my chart as if its going to tell me a secret' stage.  that's annoying."
    ^ Yes. This.
    (Ugh, TB won't let me quote properly, so I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @hedgepig Way to plant! No, I decided I'd be too upset if I saw a BFN. **TW** I mc'ed at the end of May, now it feels different to POAS cause there's a whole other dimension to it. **END TW**

@catlady1215  When I joined FF, I got a month of VIP membership free as a trial, did you get that?

• Options
    @hedgepig I was a failure at first too! I couldn't even keep the loops on the needle. And no, I haven't ever sold at craft fairs, but I am considering a small one in November.  :)
    DD 6/9/15

• Options
    @looeeze I hear ya.... this whole TTCAL is way different. I thought I'd be more anxious, but instead (so far) I feel less obsessive/anxious. Like, waiting to test is way easier than before. FX for you when you decide to test!

@mamasaurus12415 You should definitely do it! It's a great way to see how customers react to your work/prices, and usually really fun, although sometimes disappointing. Share a picture of something you've knitted that you're proud of?
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    @looeeze --TW-- I started this FF membership back in 2011. then just decided to use the same log in last year when we started again. I think I remember having vip back in 2011? But I can't remember what all it did.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 fx so hard for you!!!

@looeeze omg stop it. I also had a weird dream last night about Olivia Benson. This has never happened to me before. Weird. 

Month/cycle:  18/18

CD/DPO:  24/11

Timing: -4,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: when AF is late 

R/R: spent 4 hours last night trying to fix my damn iPhone which had what the internet calls the "white screen of death". I had to restore it to factory settings and lost all my pictures and everything. It also kept me up till 3am: I'm grumpy and annoyed. And it's Monday, woof

CS/Q: none 

vacationing more
    opening a private practice 
    getting my doctorate

• Options
    @catlady1215 I bought the VIP thing after the one month free trial, so I don't fully remember what the difference is, but I think you get a lot more analysis features, can upload photos (of OPKs, etc), and I just generally find it a lot easier and more helpful to use with the VIP features. 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Weeeird. Was she the bad guy in yours too? Mine was so vivid! 
  • Options

Month/cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: eh

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Not feeling very positive about this cycle so going to wait until at least AF is late

R/R: I’ve been MIA this weekend because we had a family wedding and my parents and one of my sisters were in town. It was a fun but exhausting weekend. Now I need to try to be productive today after spending yesterday hungover. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are 3 things on your bucket list? Travel to Italy, run a marathon, and a specific career goal.

@kiwi2628 – yummy ice cream! Yay for the trigger being out of your system! GL waiting until Friday.

@thisnthat314 – you’ve run Boston? That’s awesome! I’d love to be able to do that one day but I’m so super slow! LOL

@JNCPro3130 – FX for high temps and a well DS.

@looeeze – I’ve been having super weird dreams since my nap yesterday as well.

@charlestonchew – ugh sorry about horrible sleep last night! I hope tonight is better.

@mamasaurus1245 – what would you sell on Etsy?

@hedgepig – good job on getting your garden done. Hopefully you recover quickly!

@catlady1215 – the crazy googling started last night for me so I’m right there with you. I got VIP (Check their twitter because they will give discounts/promotions on VIP) and I love it. I like being able to see all my symptoms and all the analyzers they give that they don’t give on regular. Apparently you can pause it so you can use it for the next TTGP phase after you get KU - that's what sold me.

@doxiemoxie212 – hopefully the friends don’t stay the whole weekend so you can have some of your long weekend to yourself!

@beachbunnyxo123 – ugh sorry about your phone!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • Options
    @kiki75 Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about that seating arrangement. That must have been so awkward. But yeah we ate there on our honeymoon and got a table right next to the stage, which was awesome. Then last year we went on our anniversary and one other time and got put right in front. I love it there so much. I'm hoping to find a cookbook in their little store this year.
    DD 6/9/15

• Options
    Ah, @kiki75 it's like you're reading my mind. My thoughts today were along the lines of "I've got all these Wonfos, and they're so cheap, I might as well start testing!" My resolve is eroding.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    @catlady1215 Cake decorating is a lot of fun, but it is time consuming!

Month/cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO:26/12

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Well I POAS last night even though the one in the morning was a BFN.  This one was a little more unclear.  I started to bleed a little, but its a few days too soon for AF, so implantation bleeding??  The timing makes sense, but sticking it out to see what happens.

R/R:

CS/Q:

Visit Scotland, Ireland, Germany. (counting that as one thing)
    Build my dream house
    Get me masters degree
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @muggle621 I'm on the third book, Voyager. And YES! The show is amazing. They just finished filming season 3, which will air in September. So you have all summer to catch up on 1 & 2! Doooo it!
    DD 6/9/15

• Options
    @muggle621 I want all the drama that comes with renovating a house! I want to feel like I'm living in an HGTV show. I doubt DH would ever agree to renovate a house, though, especially not while living in it. He's a bit fussy. My parents renovated a house while living in it when they were in their 20s, though, and my mom said the only way it worked at all was that they moved all the rooms around. So, they built the new kitchen in an entirely different room and used the old kitchen while it was being built, etc. Don't feel bad about your timing - I think -1 and O are the most important anyway! And ovulation pain can mean three things: you are about to ovulate, you are currently ovulating, or you already ovulated. I don't know that there's anyway to differentiate other than an ultrasound or a temp shift (though some people have slow temp rises, etc., which could impact exact date, etc.). 
  • Options
    @muggle621 I want all the drama that comes with renovating a house! I want to feel like I'm living in an HGTV show. I doubt DH would ever agree to renovate a house, though, especially not while living in it. He's a bit fussy. My parents renovated a house while living in it when they were in their 20s, though, and my mom said the only way it worked at all was that they moved all the rooms around. So, they built the new kitchen in an entirely different room and used the old kitchen while it was being built, etc. Don't feel bad about your timing - I think -1 and O are the most important anyway! And ovulation pain can mean three things: you are about to ovulate, you are currently ovulating, or you already ovulated. I don't know that there's anyway to differentiate other than an ultrasound or a temp shift (though some people have slow temp rises, etc., which could impact exact date, etc.)

@doxiemoxie212 I hope you do get to experience a renovation because it is nice having that satisfaction after putting in all that hard work!!! Maybe you can get on House Hunters Renovation one day hehe! We lived in the living room for about 2 weeks while we put in new floors and scraped the popcorn ceilings in all the bedrooms. We have a cat and a dog so i know it could have been worse but it was still kind of stressful, especially because our pets were so confused! 
    I just called my doctor to get my progesterone tested at 7dpo so based on past info I gave them and this months info we feel that I did ovulate Saturday. I'm now thinking my O pains mean I'm about to ovulate and it continues into ovulation.
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @muggle621 I'm on the third book, Voyager. And YES! The show is amazing. They just finished filming season 3, which will air in September. So you have all summer to catch up on 1 & 2! Doooo it!
    I think I will start this week!!! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Month/cycle:  17/15 (1/1 AL)

CD/DPO: 25/13ish

Timing: all.the.days

Typical LP length: 14-18 days

Testing: Friday. I want to actually be late. 

R/R: It's Monday. Ha. 

CS/Q: 

I want to spend a month touring Italy. I want to become fluent in a foreign language. I want to retire to a beach. 

@kiwi2628 DH and I have almost gone to Morocco a few times, but then something comes up to cancel our plans. Congrats on more trigger in your system. 

@thisnthat314 I love Disney! It is so much fun. 

@looeeze nahhh. Just test. :wink:

@beachbunnyxo123 nooo! That's a nightmare. It wasn't backed up in the cloud?

@mamasaurus12415 that is absolutely beautiful. 

@KSMcClary Scotland is one of my favorite countries to visit! We love the Highlands and the Isle of Skye. 
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 yes- in 2011! It was great but rather than run it and soak it all in I tried to beat my personal best. Dummy. It was awesome though!!
  • Options
    @justkeepswimming8 I'm glad you had a fun weekend! You certainly deserved one.
    @muggle621 Machu Picchu is in Peru! It's an Incan site on top of a mountain, basically. Sorry about the early O. O pain can come before, during, or after, depending on the person.
    @purplg8r I admire your commitment to running. I've tried to get into it. I just can't seem to.
    @vflux33 Thanks for talking me down (eventually ;) ) yesterday.
  • Options
    @vflux33 that's so annoying about your H's co-worker.  I'd be so annoyed!! Have you said anything to H?

@muggle621 I don't think your timing is bad!  And heads up-Harry Potter is at Universal not Disney World

@mdfarmchick touring Italy for a month would be amazing!!
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 I now have to make a TJs run for the best. Ice cream. Ever. 

I deserve the icecream. AF showed early today... off to WTO. No one follow!!! 

Ps- everyone interested in visiting Ireland, DO IT. So beautiful. Amazing people. If you love quiet, beautiful country sides I highly suggest Kinsale in Co Cork. If you like a great time out on the town or love live music, Galway City! 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @muggle621 with a mixture of Google knowledge and personal experience, O pain can happen before, during, and after O. I feel it day before and day of usually.

Also...I definitely recommend outlander show and can say it stays very true to the books. I love both and am on the 6th book
  • Options
    @purplg8r Oh H is even more pissed about it than I am b/c he works with her every day and gets really sick of her. If they weren't thinking of doing a joint venture together we would have just said "no".  He told me this morning he is thinking of having a "talk" with her about it and I'm actually worried he will be too harsh and piss her off thus jeopardizing their professional relationship.