February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change

Weeks? Size of Baby?

How Are you feeling?

Appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY? What did you want to be when you grew up? Is your career now similar?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change

• Options
    Weeks? Size of Baby? 7 +1

How Are you feeling?
    Like shit. So tired and barfy. I am so glad my 10 month old plays independently now. Mommy is a slug. 

Appointments?
    First official appointment is coming up quick!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I threw up at work yesterday. People are nosey...and I think it is going to be hard to continue the charade if I am sick all the damn time. 

A meteorologist. I am in the science field, but medical. 
  • Options
    Weeks? Size of Baby?
    8w1d

How Are you feeling?
    Not terrible today but I've also been super lazy thanks to no energy. I haven't actually vomited yet but the nausea is in full force. I randomly dry heave during diaper changes now so that's fun. 

Appointments?
    Tuesday!!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I just want some energy! DH flew out this morning to get my stepson for 3 weeks. It's the only time we see him ever year so we are busy! Hoping I will be so distracted and I'll forget about the nausea and exhaustion. Wishful thinking I know. I also wish DH could go to the appointment. We haven't told anyone so my stepson would have to go to. A transvaginal ultrasound not really appropriate for a 9 year old. 

I wanted to be a nurse or doctor. I decided to take a year off after my bachelors before applying to programs. I was offered a promotion to assistant manager and never went back to school. But I wouldn't have met my husband without it!