July 2017 Moms

*Sunday Ticker Change* 6/25

How far along are you/How old is your baby?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If suddenly you no longer had the need for sleep, what would you do with all the extra time?

TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: *Sunday Ticker Change* 6/25

• How far along are you/How old is your baby? 38 weeks, holy crap

How big is baby? Winter melon

Upcoming appointments this week? Yep, the usual... with my first cervical check!

Any new symptoms or changes? More BH, itchy patches of skin, discharge changes

Rants/Raves/Questions? Ordered car window shades that look ugly and a poorly constructed car seat mirror and it's too late to return them, wahhh. We did install our car seat bases today, finally. That was really the last thing... so I'm with @chiquita928, definitely jinxed any possibility of a slightly early birth, oops.

GTKY: If suddenly you no longer had the need for sleep, what would you do with all the extra time? Hmm... maybe learn some recipes? I mean, after the baby comes, it'll probably be watch TV/go shopping alone.

~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you/How old is your baby?

39 weeks!!

How big is baby? 

Pumpkin or watermelon

Not til my due date - then I will see my midwife at the hospital, get an ultrasound and NST. Then every 3 days til baby arrives.

Reduced fetal movement. Not my favorite!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Both my mother and MIL arrive on Friday! They will be such a big help. I'm excited. I need to finish two monthly columns by then, though - need to get my butt in gear!

GTKY: If suddenly you no longer had the need for sleep, what would you do with all the extra time?

Learn German

36 weeks

How big is baby? 

2L bottle of Mountain Dew

My OB checkups are weekly now.  This is the last one with my current OB before he leaves for July, and I switch to a new OB the month I'm due!

Baby is running out of room so her movements are uncomfortable and sometimes hurt.  but it's still cool to feel her movement.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

So. Many. Thank. You. Notes.  It's a nice problem to have, but my wrist is sore and the quality of penmanship is definitely declining....

That sounds kind of miserable and lonely, to be honest.  Hopefully I would use that time to exercise or do something productive.

12 days old today!

How big is baby?

My best guess ~ 7ish pounds. She was 6p13oz at birth and 6p8oz at her 1st appointment 

Nope

Why am I constipated now? Almost 2 weeks post op? Grrrrr

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Raving on my girl! She's a champ nurser, and will sleep 3-4 hour stretches - for now.

I cannot fathom not sleeping. I guess I'd be more crafty?

married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @mslynn2012 How are your ankles doing??
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

36 weeks! 

How big is baby? 

papaya I guess 

Yep on Wednesday - can't wait! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

LAST WEEK OF WORK! Have a shit ton of stuff to get done before Friday but I'm pumped  

Before this pregnancy, I was averaging maybe 5 hours a night, but I wasted that extra time either working/catching up on email, TV, or just on my phone. My pregnancy got me back to 7-8 hours a night. Now in my last tri, I'm back to 5 hrs and... I'm still catching up on work emails and messing around online like I am right now :( 

From now on, I will read! 

• How far along are you/How old is your baby? 36 (+1)

How big is baby? A papaya... So for reasons other than baby size, I have both a papaya (this week) and a pineapple (last week) on my counter right now and it's just further emphasizing how random these produce size selections are.

Upcoming appointments this week? Appointment with ultrasound tomorrow! 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope. Just more of the same back pain and sausage feet/hands.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We did our Amazon completion order this weekend so all the boxes are arriving today and tomorrow. I'm excited to get things close to finished.

GTKY: If suddenly you no longer had the need for sleep, what would you do with all the extra time? I would like to think that I'd read or do crafts or something else productive but I'd probably just waste a lot of it. I would probably miss laying down and relaxing at night.

• @mslynn2012 YAY! You give my swollen self hope :)

How far along are you/How old is your baby?
    36w1d

How big is baby? 
    Big enough, lol. Apparently the size of a papaya.

I have my next one this afternoon!

Pretty sure he has dropped because I'm feeling way more crotch shots than I have over the last few weeks. And I have to pee even more than I already had to before. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: My head hurts.
    This is more of a funny than a rave. I ran into one of my students this morning before work (I work at a college, it is summer break, so we don't see each other much). She exclaimed, "You are getting so big!" in a way that only a well-meaning 21-year-old could.

Definitely read. I'm a huge reader, yet I find myself without the time.And I know I'll have even less of it when baby arrives.

35 weeks (plus 1, sorry I'm late!)

How big is baby? 

Pineapple

Just emailed my midwife to set up 36 week appt, should be weekly from here on

The act of raising one leg higher than the other is almost impossible due to hip and pelvic pain.  This makes things like putting on pants and getting into my SUV super challenging, ouch ouch.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Just got back from a week on the east coast for my best friend's wedding!  DD was the world's cutest flower girl and my friend was channeling Grace Kelly as the most stunning old Hollywood princess bride.  Very relieved to home though so I can focus on baby time!

Write a letter to myself that says WTF is wrong with you, why would not sleep every second that you possibly can?!?!?!?  Haha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker