February 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 6/22

If you are due 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22 you go here! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: Do you have a birth plan yet? (hospital, birth center, home birth, other)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 6/22

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks! a raspberry!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good. Bit of nausea here and there but nothing major. Super tired.

3. Any appointments this week? Just had first prenatal. Basically just getting all the family medical history down and getting all the paperwork for upcoming blood-work.

4. Rants, raves, questions? My city doesn't have a hospital so you see your family doctor until 20weeks and then they refer you to someone at the nearest hospital to you. The hospital nearest too us has one of the poorest ratings out of all the big city hospitals. So that threw me off a bit.

5. GTKY: Do you have a birth plan yet? (hospital, birth center, home birth, other). I'm a hospital kind of gal.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Zoey1019Zoey1019 member
    edited June 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  8 weeks! Raspberry!

2. How are you feeling? Nausea on and off, food aversions like woah. I don't mind any of it, I am just happy to be here. It actually hasn't been as bad as I expected. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that. Other than that, not much, tired, but I wouldn't say I am dead to the world.

3. Any appointments this week? nope! 1st OBGYN next Tuesday. I really really need a scan, or else I may pay to go to one of the boutique ones. I have IF brain really bad.

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nothing yet, I am reading lots of books and trying to remind myself that I am pregnant and I need to enjoy it!

5. GTKY: Do you have a birth plan yet? (hospital, birth center, home birth, other) - Hospital for sure! 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  4 weeks, poppy seed! 

2. How are you feeling? anxious mostly, starting to feel tried though. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. None till July. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I am still just so upset my husband told his friend, and a co-worker. I am still so early I didn't want to tell anyone. Especially because I got my wisdom teeth out just a few days after I ovulated so idk, makes me nervous if something happened. We were supposed to be taking a break from TTC so I could get my teeth out my I guess not lol. 

5. GTKY: Do you have a birth plan yet? (hospital, birth center, home birth, other) plan on just doing the same thing I did last time. Labour at home until I'm a good ways along, then go get my epidural. 
  • 6 weeks today!  Size of a sweet pea  :)

first appointment is on Monday!

i am nauseoous, tired, crampy, sore boobs, definitely more moody this week

Ummm, I can't think of anything.  My appointment on Monday is extremely exciting and the anticipation is killing me! 

Planning on a home birth this time around.  I had an unmediated hospital birth with the first.  I labored at home until I was about 7cm.  So this time id rather just stay home.  We will meet with our home birth CNM around 12 weeks (after I'm released for RE).

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    7 weeks. But I'm a little worried I might not be that far along. I've always been very regular with my cycles and it's not like I went off of hormonal bc (I had a copper IUD). But I'm so battled why it took me until over 5 weeks to get a BFF (with my daughter I got it at 3.5 weeks). And my morning sickness isn't nearly as bad and my boobs weren't sore until recently. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired. A little icky some days but not straight up nauseous like with my last pregnancy. I'm also more interested in eating (was repulsed by all food last time). Boobs are a tiny bit sore. More emotional and crabby than normal. Sense of smell is heightened. But it's the bloating that is driving me crazy! The gas is so bad and I'm so uncomfortable. And I look 4 months pregnant!!
    First appointment on Tuesday for ultrasound and to meet with my midwife.
    Hiding this pregnancy is already going to be hard in the summer, with so many events and bbq. But it's going to be even harder when I already look pregnant! It's nice that I feel so much better and don't hate food like last time...but man it's exhausting chasing a toddler around! I feel like mom of the year over here parenting from the couch lol!
    5. GTKY: Do you have a birth plan yet? (hospital, birth center, home birth, other)
    Hospital. It's an hour away but it accepts our insurance and my doctor practices there. I had DD there. I would never change now because they are the only hospital that will do a VBAC and that is my hope for this pregnancy!
  • If you are due 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22 you go here! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

5 w + 1 d

2. How are you feeling? 

Bleh, tired, nauseous...

Nope, first one will be 7/11.

I flew for work this week.  The airport is an assault to the senses.  My sense of smell is strong anyway.  Now, it's ridiculous.  It was not a fun trip.

Not yet.