Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• UO: I think white wine tastes like piss and lemon juice. BUT, I like red wine just fine!

@vflux33 @doxiemoxie212 I remember feeling the Loma Prieta (1989) quake as a very minor quake (we were living in Santa Rosa), but MH's family lived in Santa Cruz and their house FELL DOWN around them! I guess I'm team earthquake because we're due for a big one, and I'm scared of the aftermath of a big quake - fires, no food, no water, no anything. Also I live in a hippie cabin built in the late 70's with grade 3 lumber...

Also team wildfires are scary af. We had a really bad one here a couple of years ago that we could see from our deck (it was plenty far away, but still)... weeks of smoke as thick as fog, planes, helicopters.... nope!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig that's true. My grandparents lived in Santa Cruz at the time and I think their house was fine but after that they always had latches on their kitchen cupboards. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Earthquakes scare me because I'm worried my whole city, including my apartment building will disappear into the earth.

My UO is that wine doesn't taste good. I've tried to like it basically for the sole purpose of seeming sophisticated like my friend groups but just can't. I lack sophistication. Especially red wine, tastes like dirt mixed with vinegar.

eta: fixed words. 
    I actually like some sweet, white wines, but red wine tastes exactly as you described. 

@vflux33 - Thank God I'm not the only one that has stopped adding "ETA" for typos/grammar. That shit for old. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker