July 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 6/21

Happy Hump Day Ladies!!  I'm so jealous of all you under the 4 weeks mark!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: if you had a pick a celebrity / famous person as your labor buddy who would it be? Can be someone dead or alive.
Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 6/21

• Options
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby?
    Pineapple

Had one today for my strep B test. He confirmed baby is heads down, 1 cm dilated. Need baby to at least stay comfy in there for two more weeks until DH gets back from Sweden.

Having a hard time sleeping at night due to the constant peeing, pains, and broken AC in our bedroom. Having to sneak naps in during the day to stay sane!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    No. 

GTKY: if you had a pick a celebrity / famous person as your labor buddy who would it be? Can be someone dead or alive
    Michelle Obama - she's a fellow mom and she seems like she's be a good combination of helping keep the calm and girl power encouragement.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Options
    @Creedon778 how frustrating to have abrkken a/c. We just had ours serviced and it is running much better. Thankfully, it never quit. Sorry if I missed it previously, what is DS doing in Sweden?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @WeddingNotes13 we have a good friend from college getting married there to a Swedish girl. The original plan was a family trip but then when I got pregnant the timing didn't work. I told DH he should still go and take our oldest bc it's a great experience. DS2 and I will be headed to the beach at the cape while they're gone.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    38 weeks

How big is baby?
    at my Friday growth scan her weight estimate was close to 8lbs. 

yep. My second weekly NST is friday. 

lots of cramping. I'm guessing it's my cervix continuing to soften and dilate. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Apparently baby girl is still too high. I just wish she would drop into my pelvis! 

GTKY: if you had a pick a celebrity / famous person as your labor buddy who would it be? Can be someone dead or alive.
    hmm...probably Houdini so he could just "magic" this baby out. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    36 weeks

How big is baby?
    I had a presentation/general wellness U/S on Thursday, tech said he is about 5lbs (I was 35w 1d)

Nope

Lots of headbutts to the cervix. Little dude also decided to host a rave in my uterus for most of the day yesterday....it was interesting. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I know it's squished quarters, but having the fetus try to stretch out while I'm driving home from work is super uncomfortable - save the stretching for when I'm on the couch! 

I say Mila Kunis because she seems so down to earth. And has had 2 kids. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • Options
    clioclio member
    How far along are you? 
    38+1! 

How big is baby?
    Right now she looks like a basketball hanging low in my belly. So basically enormous.

I had a big one yesterday where we finalized my induction day (next Wednesday). So surreal.

Currently 3cm dilated. Contractions are getting aggressive but not yet painful. Everything is hanging low and my bladder is always telling me I need to pee. Good times.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We finally set up the nursery! So happy to have my act together. I am also getting a little sad knowing that it's my final pregnancy and the end is near. 

Neil Patrick Harris, because he has the cutest kids in the world (besides mine, of course).
  • Options
    @clio doogie howser....great idea! Good luck next Wednesday. We'll be thinking about you!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Options

How far along are you? 34  + 5

How big is baby? 
    pineapple

I had had one today. Baby has dropped, but no dialation yet.  

increased pain in my pubic bone and hips.  More Braxton-Hicks contractions. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

it is bitter sweet to be so close to the end. 

I have no idea.