Options

35 and over Moms- 6/21

Any appointments this week?

Rants/Raves???

Re: 35 and over Moms- 6/21

• Options
    clc515clc515 member
    No appointments til next week... 

Rant: The puking has started :-( Not pleased about that at all. (8 weeks tomorrow). I really hope this doesn't last the entirety of 1st trimester :-\

• Options
    My appointment is next week also.

No real puking yet, but horrible nausea all day long.  Except for the first couple of hours in the morning, which was the same as for DS.
    DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm right there with you ladies.  The nauseau is ALL DAY LONG.  
  • Options
    No appointment this week. 

Off and on nauseous. Mostly tired, oh and the heartburn...so awful. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 10/21/11 EDD 06/22/12 natural m/c 11/03/11 6w6d

BFP#2 03/08/12 EDD 11/19/12 met our sweet boy @ 36w5d! 10/25/12!

• Options
    asly02asly02 member
    My first ob appt is on friday!! Ultrasound too I believe!!! Can not wait! It's been a LOOOONG three weeks wait! 
  • Options
    Had my first appointment today. Everything measured well, right on track at 6 wks 4 days and saw a heartbeat. I don't go back until July 17th for all the AMA bloodwork and follow up u/s
  • Options
    First appointment next Friday 6/30. 

I dont really have any symptoms yet and it's freaking me out. I'm trying to tell myself I'm barely five weeks, but I can't shake this feeling something is wrong. PGAL brain apparently doesn't go away even when you've had a successful pregnancy since your loss. 
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
     I totally understand. I delighted in the tiny wave of nausea that I had yesterday and wish I had more symptoms already to reassure myself. Skidish after failed fertility attempt and a miscarriage.
  • Options
    My ultrasound will be tomorrow morning with our fertility doctor. Fingers crossed that all goes well. I'm 6 week, 4 days today. I have been counting the minutes for this appointment.  :#
  • Options
    I'm sorry your appointment is so far away @emsrdh03!  Hope the time passes quickly and you get good news.

Let us know how your appointment goes today @caseymc2005.  Can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Options
    ko321ko321 member
    Had beta tests this week. And the numbers are doubling! So happy.   First ultrasound with RE next Friday.   I'm 4 weeks 4 days today.  I've had terrible gas pains and hard time sleeping because of them but that's it so far. I'm 40 & a FTM. 
  • Options
    ko321 said:
    Had beta tests this week. And the numbers are doubling! So happy.   First ultrasound with RE next Friday.   I'm 4 weeks 4 days today.  I've had terrible gas pains and hard time sleeping because of them but that's it so far. I'm 40 & a FTM. 
    I'm almost 40... welcome little mama