Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO - Tuesday 6/20

2»

Re: WTO - Tuesday 6/20

• Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I'm sorry you're feeling low about the TTC process. The inner mental bargaining re: maternity leave makes a lot of sense. But I know it won't make those other feelings go away. Maybe you will KU this month as a sort of Murphy's Law thing and then not get the extra maternity leave?  :# I believe in the power of jinx!
  • Options
    millpemillpe member
    @vflux33 Hahaha I would be totally okay with that! And I just looked it up and I would have to avoid (or not get KU) for 2 more cycles to qualify... definitely not patient enough for this process. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @notthefather Wait? Ibuprofen does what now? I take it all the time for my migraines!! You're breaking my heart here.

@wisewitch222 I feel you on the exercise thing. Somehow hubbie always finds time for it and doesn't understand how I don't. I think he must think there's a magical house-elf that picks up his clothes and the trash he leaves lying around. At the end of the day, when everything else is taken care of, I just don't have time for exercise.

@vflux33 Good luck in the morning! I hope everything goes smoothly!

@justkeepswimming8 So funny that you mention WWE. My husband actually turned it on to watch a couple of weeks ago. Apparently everyone at his office (small tech company) watches it. 

@RVAmom315 I think the hype around "Get Out" ruined it a little for me. I still really enjoyed it but it was just hard for it to live up to the hype.

@ajsanders-2  Sweet, free tickets. How was the game?

@Avrilmai I am jealous of your vacation. We haven't been on a real one since our honeymoon four years ago.

@Mythril Ugh, I hate sleeping through my alarm. Makes me feel so unproductive.

@becausescience Welcome! Your screen name make me think of this meme for some reason; my standard reply for most internet arguments. I'll put in spoiler due to naughty language. 

@hedgepig Congrats on the CH!

@MrsMiller8588 That's some pretty sweet maternity leave coverage! Mine is all unpaid. :(

~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM, PNV, HIO, preseed

R/R: Ugh, I'm so tired after my night shift. Never sleep well during the day. Hubbie is trying a keto diet and didn't feel like the horizontal mambo tonight, meanwhile I was ready to jump him from time he got home. So I decided to eat my feelings instead and binge watch House of Cards without him.

CS/Q: I'm assuming RRL is red raspberry leaf tea? I have a few boxes but haven't been drinking it in awhile (hope they're still good) Maybe I'll start again. 

GTKY: If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? All the books. All of them.

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard Sorry YH wasn't down to HIO. In his defense, the keto flu is a real thing. Also, yes RRLT is red raspberry leaf tea. Drink some before O! I actually have a big iced glass in front of me right now.  :)
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    @AlyshaRoseh - Normal, every-day stressors do not affect your cycle. The only "stress" that will potentially have an impact on your cycle is severe weight loss/gain in a short period of time, or a severe emotional impact (loss of a loved one, for instance). Just having a bad day isn't going to delay O.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard ~ the game was fun, they did end up losing, but that's okay. :)

@lurvleybunchococonuts ~ Yes same here and every time they end up getting beat up or just the opposite! 

@becausescience ~ Yes I am! Living in Madison!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22