Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-yay! 6/16

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) what is the weirdest nickname/term of endearment you have for your SO (or vice versa)?
Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: TWW Fri-yay! 6/16

• millpemillpe member
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: doesn't matter 

Testing: probably not

R/R: Woke up this morning with a sustained high temp! Yay! Then I went to the bathroom and started spotting... So I'm pretty sure AF will be here Monday right on schedule. I might still cave and test expecting a BFN since I have a bunch of cheapies anyway. I am glad it's Friday! Ready to hang out with DH this evening and have a guilt free alcoholic beverage! It's been a crazy busy week and I feel like I've hardly seen him!

CS/Q: nope - I think my chart looks quite pretty but my body doesn't seem to agree

GTKY: I don't think we have any weird nicknames? We just call each other babe most of the time.. boring. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 17

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -1, -2, -4

Testing: Not sure

R/R: My name is Dilynne and I'm a crazy SS-er. Please send help lol

And also, H's best man showed up at my house last night. Apparently he's moving in. So that'll be interesting. Anyone have any advice on sharing your space? 

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) what is the weirdest nickname/term of endearment you have for your SO (or vice versa)? Nothing really. More just my love and babe. We're totally original. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/3 (I think actually 2, since it looks like a high temp tomorrow shifts my CH)

Timing: O, O+1, or -1, O if my CH do move

Testing: Not for a long while

R/R: I'm going to be at a professional conference during the likely end of my TWW...I'll have to decide if I want to pack tests or not!

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: I wish I had something but I don't! We don't really use pet names unless we're annoyed with each other and being sarcastic, lol.
  • @MrsMiller8588 enjoy the guilt free beverage!!! You deserve it
    @Dilynne yikes! You didn't know this? I would say to have a "house meeting" and lay out some ground rules/chore chart type things buttttttt that is of course advice I'd give and then never have the courage to do myself
    @Augusta108 I would bring just because I'm a POAS addict

Sorry I've been. Super sporadic this tww

Month/Cycle: 12/12

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -4, IUI 

Testing: daily. (See POAS addict admission above) all BFN since trigger left at 11 days post trigger (9DPIUI)

R/R: friday yayyyyyy. One more week of school :)

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) what is the weirdest nickname/term of endearment you have for your SO (or vice versa)?
    He calls me girl face a lot and I call him boy butt. We have done that for years, I don't remember how it started but we go with it
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• kmallskmalls member
    @MrsMiller8588 - I'm sorry for the spotting. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's not an indication of AF. 

@Dilynne - ummmm he just showed up and is moving in? Without asking first? That would be a big hell no from me  :#

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Sunday 

R/R: meeting SIL at a local farm with our LOs. Fun, but an absolute shit show getting out the door. 

CS/Q: -- 

Ha. We call each other "bitch." I don't even know why it started, but that's what we've called each other for years. Not in a mean way or anything, but like "hey bitch!"  when he walks in the door from work. I'm shocked DS's first word wasn't bitch  :D
  • @MrsMiller8588 yay wine but boo spotting!
    @Dilynne whoa crazy! I'm suddenly happy MH is a curmudgeon and hates everyone because I'm safe from random roommates. Is everything ok with him though? Hopefully it's very short term!
    @Augusta108 ah that's tricky! I'd probably wait, Just because I think it'd be hard to focus after, regardless of the result.
    @WillRunForWine21 one more week as teaching or student?
  • I'm an idiot and clicked "post reply" instead of "return".

@kmalls lol those nicknames! Wow! I wish you knew how it started!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: Sunday

R/R: I broke down and turned down MH's stupid fan last night because it so loud and took a melatonin. I was able to fall back asleep but had a terrible dream about *POTENTIAL TW*my dog dying*/TW*. So it didn't feel exactly restful.

CS/Q: not a Q, but I can't believe how uniform my post-O temps are compared to pre-O. It's wild!

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) what is the weirdest nickname/term of endearment you have for your SO (or vice versa)? DH callus me "birdy". For some reason we have like a bird theme going on between us (he gave me a bird stuffed animal, we get cards with birds, we even took wedding photos with a chicken!) and I don't remember why/how it started.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD14/DPO3

Timing:-2, O

Testing: not even going to think about it yet

R/R: No rants today. Its Friday and the sun is shining! Bring on the weekend!! :)

CS/Q:

GTKY: (stolen from WTO) what is the weirdest nickname/term of endearment you have for your SO (or vice versa)? Nothing as catchy as "bitch" lol (love that). But I do call him "my heart". 
  • *lurking from WTO* @MrsMiller8588 Ugh... Spotty McJerkface sucks! I'm sorry :(  
    @JennyColada Hope you had an excellent day off yesterday (that is if you had yesterday off, I vaguely recall that, but am too lazy to go back an check) 

Also it makes me smile to see you guys stole my GTKY ;)  

Also @kmalls DH calls me bitch too!  We get into "insult wars" where we start off super lame with dork, dweeb, nerd, and progressively it gets worse until it's some of the more ridiculously terrible things (but it's never serious, we have twisted humors) 
    Hope you all have a fabulous day and stay far away from WTO 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I did have a good day off! I didn't get my McDonald's though, lol.

@nitnat007 Haha, I think asking about testing on DPO1-5 is kind of akin to people asking "when's the wedding?!" the day after you get engaged.