July 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 6/14

Happy Wednesday!

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

Any questions you want to ask the group?

GTKY: If you had to move away from your current city/town, but got to choose where to move, where would you go?

Re: PGAL Check-In 6/14

• Options
    Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 
    mmc in July2016 at what, passed naturally at what should have been 12wks

How far along are you? 
    35+6

How are you doing? 
    We had a growth scan on Monday to check baby's kidneys (they were a little big at 20wks and again at 32wks) and just to check position and size.  Her kidneys are still a little big, but clearly working, so the doctor's still not worried about that.  However, she's measuring a little big/ahead overall, so the doctor thinks she will either come early or be a big baby if she goes full term.  The idea that I could have a baby in just a few weeks makes me really excited and really nervous all at once!  Also, the not knowing when is totally driving me nuts.  If I didn't really want a natural birth, I would be all for a scheduled induction.

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?
    We're at weekly appointments from here on out again, so next appointment is next Monday.  The next milestone is probably this weekend.  We have a big to-do list to get done, and I'm hoping that the nursery will be set, most supplies purchased, etc. just in case.

Swollen feet.  Ugh.  Rave-  Lots of garage sales lately and we have scored some really good deals - like a nearly new Graco swing/bouncer for $30.

GTKY: If you had to move away from your current city/town, but got to choose where to move, where would you go?
    I would probably want to move back to near where I grew up, in the foothills of Colorado.
  • Options
    @optbaby2017 Glad to hear that your scan went well today. That's good peace of mind that baby's kidneys are looking good.

3 mc in 2016

How far along are you? 34+4

How are you doing? Pretty well. Getting progressively more uncomfortable as she gets bigger. Getting a bit nervous about her arriving safely. Husband is out of the country for a couple days and I'm hoping baby girl is calm and behaves for the next few days. 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to? OB check this morning. Next one at 36 weeks is with a growth scan. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: My husband gave me a gift certificate to go get a prenatal massage. Now I just have to figure out a time to go and actually use it. 

Probably back to Park City, UT if staying in the US. Vancouver or southern France probably if leaving the country.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fioripfiorip member
    MC at 6 weeks
    Premature labor at 22 weeks
    Preterm premature rupture of membranes at 17 weeks 

How far along are you? 
    36 weeks 3 days!

How are you doing? 
    I am beside myself, finding it hard to believe I could be less than one week away from finally holding my baby girl in my arms. It's been such a long journey and such a hard couple of years that I find myself crying sometimes invaded by mixed emotions of excitement, happiness but also sadness for my baby's siblings I never got to hold and she will never get to meet. 

Weekly appointments, next one is Friday. Looking forward for this journey to be over and start the new one of being a parent. 

My back could not hurt more, even if it tried. It's been so hard to sleep the last couple of days. 

Can you guys believe we're all almost there? So surreal 

My mother's hometown is called Paraiso which literally means paradise. It's this beautiful little town on a mountain and spectacular beaches. Don't know if I'd get used to being so far from civilization though. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    MMC March 2016

How far along are you? 
    34+2

How are you doing? 
    Doing good. Way emotional recently. Crying over the littlest things. My biggest meltdown was over the fact I couldn't find my command hooks lol.

Next appt is June 26. Supposed to have the Group Strep B swab done. Then after that, its weekly visits. 

MIL keeps coming home with random stuff for the baby, and although I'm appreciative for the hand-me-down clothes and random knick knacks, I have nowhere to put anything. We have no storage room anymore. Baby is sharing a room with us since we don't have a nursery. I feel overwhelmed with her constantly bringing stuff home when it's not asked for, but again I don't want her to feel like it's not appreciated. She knows we have no room for anything...which is probably why I'm bothered by it.

DH and I would love to move to Colorado. His brother and SIL live near Colorado Springs and we fell in love with the area when we went to visit during their snowfall time. We actually have talked about moving out of California just because it's so unaffordable, but I would need to find a permanent teaching position and DH would need to either transfer or find a new job.