Options

HDBD 6/14

Lets see those babies! And how is it already mid-June??  :o

Re: HDBD 6/14

• Options
    Eating dirt, building immunities  :smile:
    LO turned 9mo on the 8th!
  • Options
    This is what happens when he tries to feed himself. How can he be 9 1/2 months old tomorrow??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BabyBoyH92016BabyBoyH92016 member
    edited June 2017
    @molosmiles it makes me SO nervous! He's gagged a few times feeding himself and my heart nearly stopped. I need to get better at giving him table food because my lo also prefers to feed himself. I feel like I don't know the appropriate size of food to give him so I always cut pieces really small so it makes it harder for LO to pick up and eat. Your lo is eating a big chunk! 
  • Options
    @molosmiles so nervous about finger foods!! For a good while I was banana level comfortable but have been trying to introduce more things as she does love feeding herself. She enjoyed pasta and I finally gave her some Cheerios and she was perfectly fine with them so I am much more comfortable with giving her food.
  • Options
    We do big chunks! Gagging is totally normal, it's them learning. 
  • Options
    The gagging freaks me out too but then I read something about gagging vs. choking that helped me feel much better. Basically it said gagging is a skill babies have so they learn how to move food around their mouths and swallow properly, to prevent choking. I had always thought of gagging and choking as pretty much the same thing prior to reading that. Hope that helps a little.

Speaking of babies, here is Bryce. He turned 9 Months on Monday. He looks like such a big kid now. Where has my tiny baby gone?

• Options
    Omg @bartonolivia he is almost as big as his big brother! And he is sitting,so still in the bath...Dylan is all over the place lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bartonolivia lord you have one big boy on your hands. He doesn't even look like the same kid.

Everyone else your kids are so adorable. I can't get over how big they are all getting.
  • Options
    I know guys. He's huge