Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 6/13

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  I think it's a neat concept to see how far people have spread/moved from their "place of origin".  So lets open google maps go to get directions and input your current city/town of residence with directions to the city/town where you were born (or 1st home).  Post the mileage and lets see who's traveled the farthest and who's stayed the closest to their birthplace.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/13

• SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO:   

Timing:  I no longer know. Currently sits at -1 assuming AF actually shows up today. 

Testing:  Started testing just because AF is late now. BFNs across the board.

R/R: Rant: I thought this might happen with the stress of the wedding and travel but it's still super annoying. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: I am 518 miles from the town I was born in. But I moved to my current city when I was 4 and other than a brief time away for college, I'm still here. Purposefully, I should add. I love this place. 

Edited because I can't spell before coffee.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited June 2017
    @kmalls That must have been an amazing experience going to Japan!  I'm totally jealous of you :) 
    @SkilledSailor It's great that you love where you live!  And coffee is an absolute must have!
    @MrsMiller8588 I'm so glad your progesterone levels were good!  

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 33/10

Timing: meh

Testing: 6/19 if AF stays away

R/R: Rant -  *TW* So, last night MIL asked if DH & I were KU because DSD mentioned wanting a baby sibling (she's 6 and doesn't want to be the baby anymore).  But the way MIL said it/the look on her face was absolute horror and like it was the worst idea ever!  We brushed it off because it's none of her business that we're TTC, but really? I know DSD's BM can be a peach and it's been a struggle in the past, but I'm a completely different person.  MIL even points out how I'm the exact opposite of any of DHs previous relationships.  Grr... Dunno why it bugs me because I know if we ever get KTFU she's gonna drive me absolutely bonkers like she already does with DSD (I know it's great how much they love each other, but drives me crazy that she oversteps constantly and thinks because she's "grandma" she can do whatever she like and that DSD only has to listen to her). I know it's stupid to be annoyed and probably just pre-AF hormones.  But I can't get over the look of absolute disgust/horror on her face.  *End TW* and sorry for the long vent.
    Rave - It stormed super hard last night and cooled everything off immensely so I slept like a rock.  Plus my garden got a good drink from it!  

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  I think it's a neat concept to see how far people have spread/moved from their "place of origin".  So lets open google maps go to get directions and input your current city/town of residence with directions to the city/town where you were born (or 1st home).  Post the mileage and lets see who's traveled the farthest and who's stayed the closest to their birthplace. 

I currently live approx 925 miles west of my birthplace

*Edited for tags & added TW just to play it safe

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• millpemillpe member
    I got a flat tire on my way to work so I'm currently sitting in the gas station waiting for DH to pick me up. Then I will have to leave work at 2 to drive him home and go back again. So it's going to be a late night in the office... 

@kmalls Enjoy that heat!

@SkilledSailor  sorry for the confusing cycle! Were you temping or using OPKs to confirm O? 

@lurvleybunchococonuts Sorry about your MIL. Hopefully she gets on board and gets excited when you are KU :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @JJMNO1616 sorry that you're bummed, it always sucks but glad you have a great outlook for next cycle :) 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited June 2017
    @kmalls wow! It's not even that hot in so cal yet! What brought you to Japan? I did a student exchange there in high school and it was awesome! It's one of the few international places that DH wants to visit (he's not a big traveler).

@SkilledSailor blah sorry for BFN and AF incoming. :(

@MrsMiller8588 FX that this month is your month!

@lurvleybunchococonuts wow rude! I can't believe she said something like that! Do you have to see her often? I'd say that hopefully she learns her place, but people like that rarely do.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: maybe 12 DPO because that's Father's Day and I'm a sap.

R/R:

CS/Q: I have some cramping today and yesterday (implantation cramps?!) that I'm so ready to be done with.

28 miles, 36 minute drive says Apple maps.
    I grew up in Southern California and loved it, so I always knew I'd want to stay in the area.
  • @MrsMiller8588 & @JennyColada Thanks, I know she'll be excited eventually once we get there.  She has a bad tendency to just blurt what's on her mind with no regard to the person she's talking to.  I love her, but she drives me crazy for multiple reasons.  And unfortunately she lives roughly 3/4 of a mile from DH & I.  My FIL is a flippin' saint for putting up with her for close to 40 years.  How awesome FIL is kind of compensates for how obnoxious MIL can be.  Plus we live on the 2nd floor and they both hate our stairs & couch, so even though they live close we can kind of regulate when we see them lol.  Although it's still at least once a week for one reason or another.

Also @JennyColada FX you're having "good" cramps lol 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts Ugh that sounds awful! So sorry about your MIL! 

@MrsMiller8588  Ack, not a fun way to start the day! I wasn't doing too much to track my cycle since the last four months it has been like clockwork (exactly 27 days). Plus it was closer to a NTNP other than trying to hit FW. I have OPKs ready for this cycle and will start temping the cycle after that. 

@JennyColada  I'm crossing everything that you'll get a BFP for father's day. I'm secretly a big sap too! 

• @kmalls That's awesome you lived in Japan! I would be too scared to live somewhere English wasn't the first language. That is unless I learned another language but I'm not holding my breath on that one. 

@SkilledSailor Sorry about the BFN and that your body is throwing you off! 

@MrsMiller8588 So happy to hear your test came back good! Really sorry about the flat though. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts  Even if you were exactly like his ex he still chose to marry you. Most married couples choose to have children. It's hard for me to believe she wouldn't expect the two of you to TTC! Sorry that you have to deal with the negativity. 

@JennyColada FX for implantation cramps! I'll be lurking once I move over to WTO! 
  • millpemillpe member
    @JennyColada I think we might be sharing a body? Same timing, same DPO, and I'm also having cramps. Things are getting weird. I forgot about Father's Day! Maybe I want to test that day? Hmmm... 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • millpemillpe member
    @JJMNO1616 sorry for your temp drop :( what is your normal LP length?
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 haha I love that we've been mirroring each other. I hope it continues!
  • kmallskmalls member
    @JennyColada I was hired to teach English through a government-sponsored program, and it was SUCH an intense experience! To @JJMNO1616's point, not speaking the language was rough. I went into it completely naive, thinking I'd "pick it up" once I was there. Yeah, no. You don't just "pick up" Japanese :D I lived in a tiny mountain town in the middle of nowhere, but I have to say, it was incredible. I probably wouldn't do it again at this point in my life, but I'm happy I have that experience to look back on. 
  • @MrsMiller8588 It's normally 12 days with spotting starting on 11DPO. So everything is happening as expected. No spotting yet this morning but I know it will be here soon! 
  • @olive_lane didn't mean to get anyone fired up lol.  That's just my MIL.  She's a super nice lady, and can be amazing, but at the same time she is severely lacking in tact and empathy, and can be very controlling and opinionated.  She's a constant oxy-moron lol.  Thankfully DH is aware of all her downfalls and is an amazing buffer.  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @olive_lane Thank you! I won't chart with temps until cycle three to try and keep my BSC at bay. My cycles up until this one have been so regular I didn't think it'd be a problem. My guess is it was stress and me getting sick that is throwing it off. I have OPKs ready for next cycle. Sorry to hear you think you're out this cycle as well. But yay for finding your forever home! Such a great feeling! 
  • @olive_lane I would be so mad if my temp went up on 11DPO and then I started spotting. That's crule of your body to do to you. 
  • @kmalls that is so cool that you did that! I'm very jealous! I looked into volunteering at an English immersion program in Hungary but the dates didn't work out with work (as in, they wouldn't give me the time off - boogers!). I don't think I could do it for 2 years though! That's a major life change!
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I was probably exaggerating a bit when I said fired up but the empathy and tact piece is inconsiderate. We all have those people we just hope they don't say it while TTC I guess!

@JJMNO1616 girl, I'm telling you- this body and I are on the outs today with the temp spike and spotting. Maybe AF will arrive tonight/tomorrow and I'll be on my way to next cycle! 
  • @olive_lane My spotting just started.. Maybe we will be cycle buddies in WTO!
  • theoryofwhattheoryofwhat member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD/DPO: CD 30/ 8dpo

Timing: -1,O (I think, it might be O, +1 if I O'ed a day later. :/)

Testing: 6/17

R/R: Between work and testing I've been MIA (doesn't help that I just got here), sorry for being a crappy poster. :(
    My RE confirmed that I did O later than I'd thought, so I came to hang in TWW too early and my BD timing wasn't as great as I'd have liked. I randomly took an OPK on the 4th and the test line was darker than the control- probably the most positive OPK I've ever gotten. It really made me question what I'd thought were positive OPKs all along. I'm glad I tested then, or else I wouldn't have had a chance at all, but it has me wondering if I've been reading OPKs incorrectly this whole time. Or maybe I just wasn't O'ing and that's why my OPKs never got this dark. I don't know anything anymore! 

CS/Q:

440 miles. I've stayed in Texas my whole life (except for a short lived journey in Ohio), and moved from south Texas to north Texas in about 2006- better job opportunities, schooling, and safer neighborhoods than where I'm originally from.

Not the furthest compared to everyone here, though!

@kmalls I feel you on the warm weather thing, it's so freaking hot in TX right now, but we didn't really have a winter (unless 50 degrees for a low counts) so I'm really, really over the heat. 

@SkilledSailor Sorry about the BFN, it's all very frustrating. :/

@MrsMiller8588 Congrats on the progesterone levels! FX crossed for you.

@JJMNO1616 Sorry about the temp drop. I don't have high hopes this cycle for myself, either. Really hope your next cycle goes better.

@JennyColada Didn't even think about testing on Father's Day, it's a really sweet idea (or maybe I'm just a sap, too haha).

@lurvleybunchococonuts Your MIL sounds like a gem. Just reading about her makes me so annoyed for you. I would definitely try and start setting boundaries.

@olive_lane Sorry about your temps and timing. I think my timing was not awesome, either.

Edited because I can't spell today.
  • @JJMNO1616 I am so sorry you are spotting! I'm assuming we will be CD buddies in WTO 
  • @yayglitter I'm also in Texas.  :)
  • @JJMNO1616
    Another Texan- yay!

This was basically us this Winter. lol