Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday 6/10

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
TTC December 2016
BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
TTC January 2019
BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19

Re: TWW Saturday 6/10

• millpemillpe member
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O

Testing: 6/19 if I can make it that long

R/R: Just waiting for DH to wake up so we can finally plant some shrubs! 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
    If I was allowed to have books I would probably read them out loud to myself. If I had radio I would probably talk to it. If I had nothing I guess I would just talk to myself. But let's be real... 6 months of solitary and there would be nothing to keep me sane... 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 8

Timing: 0

Testing: Senor Noperson

R/R: Temp went down today but still above CL. I've had a DPO8 temp drop before and then it went back up the next day so I'm not super surprised but I'm also real curious if it will go back up. Based on my origional O date I would be CD10 today so if FF is wrong in recalculating my CH then spotting should start tomorrow. This may be weird but I think I would be totally ok if spotting started. I almost prefer the idea that I never had a chance this cycle then to feel disappointed I don't get KU... I'm a hot mess lol Planning to go look at more cars today though! So hopefully that will keep my mind off things. 

CS/Q: Not right now just waiting to see what happens tomorrow!

I would probably talk to myself lol! Weird confession is that I already kind of do this when I'm alone. I like to talk things out even if no one is listening 
    :D I would also probably meditate. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: meh

Testing: no

R/R: our timing wasn't good this month and I'm ready to start a new cycle to try next month. But we are going to lay out by the pool today and have a drink so at least I won't feel guilty.

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane? I would try to sleep as much of it to not have to think. I can honestly say I wouldn't make it!
  • @MrsMiller8588 Have fun planting today!

@JJMNO1616 Ugh sorry for senor noperson - it's still early!

@olive_lane Have fun laying by the pool - sounds heavenly!

Month/Cycle 10/10

CD/DPO 23/7

Timing -3

Testing Nope 

R/R Had my appt yesterday and it went well. We discussed my previous BW I got done in Feb/ March and she said it was fabulous. She wanted to test my progesterone again because she wanted to see how awesome it was (??) um ok. Any Whoo, I got a referral to the RE which my appt is on July 25. In the meantime getting an HSG and SA. So we shall see!

CSQ 

GTKY: Solitary confinement sounds heavenly lol! Read. Give me all the books
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Well spotting started so off to WTO. Don't follow me
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 2/2
    CD/DPO: 19/4
    timing: -3, -2, 0
    testing: *shrugs* when I start feeling BSC
    R/R: so we are in Santa Barbara for the weekend and the dog is being a handful. He's barking at EVERYTHING and it's super annoying and embarrassing. Add to that, DH got super drunk last night somehow (despite eating well and only have 3 glasses of wine through the entire night. He was throwing up and couldn't sleep. But he's powering through today, so that's good. But I'm exhausted from all of this!
    CS/Q: none. Just a minor complaint that I forgot to temp due to the chaos.
    GTKY: probably just lots of reading. 
  • Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: iui

Testing: trying to talk myself down from testing tomorrow, still too early...

R/R: *tw we have a gender reveal party to go to tonight. Wish we knew if the iui worked, but don't want to know today if it didn't. Not particularly excited about hearing a bunch of baby talk today, but trying to find some zen for it and enjoy the day tw*

CS/Q: not temping, but checking my heart rate log way to often. It is the SS of this tww. 

GTKY: If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane? At least if it was solitary I wouldn't have to worry about staying sane in the tww right? Read books, sleep, exercise. 

@JennyColada ugh sorry dog is embarrassing you. Enjoy SB! We always enjoy our weekend getaways there! 

@Kariann323 Sorry to hear about AF showing up. I am rooting for you lady! 

@RVAmom315  yay for a good appointment and for a referral. It is good that you are getting some tests done prior to the RE appointment, it will make your first appointment so much more productive! 

@mrsmiller8588 enjoy planting shrubs! 

@olive_lane  laying by the pool with drinks is the perfect pasttime for tww!

@JJMNO1616  GL with the car shopping today! 

• olive_laneolive_lane member
    edited June 2017
    @MrsMiller8588 hope you got your shrubs in today!

@JJMNO1616 what kind of car are you looking for?

@RVAmom315 FX the new BW comes back just as awesome!

@JennyColada hopefully today will be much better for you! Weekend trip or event?

@KariAnn323 sorry AF came

@ramzlau I'm sorry about the reveal. *hugs today*
  • millpemillpe member
    @JJMNO1616 I definitely talk to myself. All the time. Especially if I'm driving alone. Our work vehicles have cameras in them and I always wonder if someone reviews my footage if they will think I'm crazy.

@olive_lane Have fun by the pool! That sounds like an awesome day! It has been HOT here!! I got 6 shrubs planted!

@RVAmom315 I'm glad you have a plan moving forward!

@JennyColada Hi DPO buddy! We also have the same timing!! I hope this brings good luck   ;)

@ramzlau I am amazed you made it this long! I also check my resting heart rate when I get further in my TWW. *TW* The month of my CP my resting heart rate jumped up 5 bpm. So that just adds to my BSC. /TW
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 Hope your gardening went well! That's funny about your work vehicle! I have blue tooth in my car so at least when people see me talking to myself while driving I have that as a reasonable explanation haha. 

@olive_lane I'm looking to get into another SUV/Crossover. I have a little Lincoln MKC which I really like but i'd prefer something bigger. Especially if we are going to be starting a family, although I hate to say that because I feel like it's a jinx. 

@ramzlau Giiirl idk how you have held out this long!! My LP is only 12-13 days max so I'd be peeing on so many sticks by now. My fingers are crossed so hard for you though!!! 

@JennyColada Dang! Only 3 glasses of wine caused all that? Are you sure we wasn't drugged?! 

@RVAmom315 So happy to hear you are moving forward! July will be here before you know it even thought it probably feels forever away.