June 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 6/10

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! (our second ticker change of a due date!)
Mom's that had your babes! Feel free to 'check-in' too! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What skill would you like to master? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/10

• How far along are you? 38 Weeks!

How big is baby? Winter Melon

Upcoming appointments? Weekly OB on Monday. Cervix was still closed as of Wednesday, I'm probably going to skip the check on Monday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new, just getting more and more uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves/Questions? This last week sleeping has sucked - I am pretty sure I just toss and turn all night. T-minus 10 days of work left, the end feels in sight. 

GTKY: What skill would you like to master? Photography. I would love to find time to take classes to master using my SLR and then find time to take more pictures! 

• Happy Saturday!

How big is baby? He will be a month next week

Upcoming appointments? Monday Danny has an US scheduled for his spine. He had a marker on his back that could indicate issues with his spinal cord as he grows. I didn't really understand exactly what it is. They say most of the time they come back normal so fingers crossed. Then he had his one month check up.

GTKY: What skill would you like to master?  I always wanted to be able to sew things and make my own curtain and such.

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 39 weeks!!!!!

How big is baby? Small watermelon 

Upcoming appointments? Weekly appt on Monday

Any new symptoms or changes? Oh boy, do I. Totally uncomfortable as of two days ago

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing, just hoping I can get my to do list done

GTKY: What skill would you like to master? Cooking and cleaning. I'm not very domestic. Thankfully my husband is but I need to contribute more

• @tmrussell hope the marker is nothing!

@Knottie42089123 so close, hang in there! 
  • jennas312jennas312 member
    edited June 2017
    How far along are you? 40 weeks. Due date is TODAY!

How big is baby? Watermelon, and it sure feels like it.

Upcoming appointments? Monday if no baby this weekend. 

Any new symptoms or changes? extra uncomfortable.  Shooting pains(contractions or bh) lasting longer than usual, but not long enough. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Where is my baby? I want her now.

GTKY: What skill would you like to master? Play piano

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CapricaAndreaCapricaAndrea member
    edited June 2017

How far along are you? 38 weeks

How big is baby? the size of Swiss chard, according to one app...

Upcoming appointments? midwives on Monday. So far they haven't done any sort of checks so I'm assuming it'll just be the typical weight/heartbeat/fundal height check

Any new symptoms or changes? nothing specific but every time my back hurts, or something feels slightly more uncomfortable my first though is always "is this it? Is it early labour time?" 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like the only weirdo who actually wants baby to come late :lol:

GTKY: What skill would you like to master? I always thought it would be really cool to play something like a cello or even violin but I don't think that's ever going to happen

• zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited June 2017
    @CapricaAndrea I too question "is this it?!"