November 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 6/8

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What was the best vacation you ever took?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 6/8

• 1) How far along are you?
    18 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    I swear I could feel my belly expanding yesterday. Hoping for a real bump soon! Now that I'm exercising again my energy level is a lot higher too, which is nice. 

TODAY :# First centering appointment.

No one has told me I have an anterior placenta, but I also haven't had an ultrasound since 8 weeks, so I'm wondering if that's why I'm not feeling much movement compared to my first at this point. I'm just trying to give my brain a reason so it will stop thinking worst case scenarios. 

My family takes a lot of trips to Colorado, and those are always the best. But probably top of the list was my and my husband's anniversary trip/babymoon to Italy a few years ago. We went kayaking through Venice, hiked the coast of Cinque Terre, saw the sites in Florence and Rome, ate gelato all day every day --there were a few parts I don't recall with such joy, but overall it was a dream. 
  • 1) How far along are you? 19 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good so far today, I'm hoping to have a pretty boring day without any (or at least very minimal) symptoms

3) Any appointments this week?  nope, AS is a week from tomorrow though, woohoo!

5) GTKY: What was the best vacation you ever took? Probably my trip to St Croix with a bunch of "friends" They ended up all getting after each other a lot so that was miserable BUT we were down there for the 4th of July and got to watch fireworks on the water.  We went snorkeling, went kayaking at night with bioluminescent jelly fish and got to swim under the stars every single night. It was amazing.

@ooodalollly I get what you mean by feeling your belly expanding.  The last several days my belly has felt so tight and like everything just cant fit so it feels like my belly is expanding to try to accommodate everything.  It's a very weird feeling
  • Loading the player...
  • CubsFan7CubsFan7 member
    edited June 2017
    1) How far along are you?
    18 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    I have lower back pain. I know it's because my belly is getting bigger and so are my boobs so it's throwing everything off. I need to work on my ab muscles to make them stronger. I had back pain with my son as well but it didn't come until much later. 

No, my next appointment isn't until the 22nd.

I took a cruise about ten years ago for my birthday and loved it. I was able to visit a few different places (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios) that I probably normally wouldn't visit plus had a ton of fun on the boat as well. I cannot wait to do another cruise again. 

@ooodalollly Centering appointments sounds so fun. I wish more doctors offered it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    16 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Right now I feel great! I know by the end of the day my mood will be shredded, but that's life with very young kids who won't nap. My back is a little sore, but I have a narrowed disc space from my first labor, so I've been dealing with that for 4 years and it is just a matter of dealing with it while pregnant.
    Nope, mine is next Tuesday.
    The house is still so hot from yesterday and I decided that this morning was the morning to bake breakfast. I am an idiot.
    For my birthday/replacement honeymoon by DH took me on a surprise cruise down the coast of Mexico. It was awesome.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

18 weeks 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Always some constant belly discomfort but it's minimal lately. Mostly hungry and tired (travelled for work this week and had an offer accepted on a house after a stressful process so the tiredness might be related to that and not pregnancy). 
    AS next Tuesday, can't wait!
    If all goes well with the inspection we'll close in September and then do some work on the house (got a fixer) so will most likely be living with my parents when baby comes, I think it will be helpful sometimes but we also kind of want to bond as a new family and that might be hard. 
    I spent 5 months backpacking alone  through Southeast Asia and it was amazing to really explore a new part of the world, meet new people, and learn how to rely on myself. 
  • 1) How far along are you16 weeks

2) How are you feeling? So so. Energy is coming back, but still occasional nausea and vomiting. Starting to have some round ligament pain.

3) Any appointments this week? No, but have an appt next Tuesday.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been finding some great deals and bought a few baby things. I love saving money!

5) GTKY: What was the best vacation you ever took? We took a 3 week trip to Europe about 2 years ago. It was DH and I, and it was amazing. We went to London, Paris, Zurich, Rome, Venice and Barcelona.