Options

TWW - Friday 6/2

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? 

Me: 28 | H: 29
Married: October 2014
TTC #1 March 2017
Dx: PCOS - March 2018
IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
IUI #2: May 2018

Re: TWW - Friday 6/2

• Options
    elisekelisek member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O

Testing: Wednesday, unless my chart makes me BSC before then

R/R: It's Friday! going to be a long, busy, annoying work day, but I'm stoked for a weekend not travelling 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? 
    I would have someone wash my hair for me like at the salon. I love the way it feels when someone massages the shampoo in my hair. 

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Options
    doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited June 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 32/15

Timing: all the days

Testing: tomorrow morning (I have a 15-16 day LP)

R/R: vertigo is still here. vertigo is TERRIBLE. I do not wish this on anyone. And this is where my crazy ass brain goes (TW): what if I end up KU either this month or next month, and I still have vertigo (because the internet says it can take 6 weeks to resolve), and I end up with vertigo and morning sickness??

Seriously, have any of you had vertigo before? I have done all the exercises I can find from ENT docs online, but it is not working, and I am going to lose my mind. 

CS/Q: not about TTC but see above re: vertigo ETA: WAIT I THOUGHT OF A Q: can I take flonase while TTC? Internet seems mixed about it. Anyone know? 

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? I would have a housekeeper that comes at least 3x a week (which would include laundry), but if I were uber rich I don't think that would be that crazy. I think I would hire a driver. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/1 NTNP after being benched ALs

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -3

Testing: no need

R/R: rave: its the weekend! it was a long, short, week. rant: got my chipped tooth fixed yesterday and now I wish I wouldn't have. I didn't know he had to build up the back of the tooth.. bottom front tooth. right where my tongue sits all day long. I don't know how I can get used to feeling this there.

CS/Q: none

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? probably house cleaning. which I know people have now even if they aren't uber rich. But it'd splurge.

@elisek I actually reeeeally like your idea! not even for the washing. But the styling. I can NEVER get my hair to look as good as they do.

@doxiemoxie212 fingers crossed for you tomorrow!! And I haven't had issues with vertigo. a friend of mine has, but she's never told me what she does for it. But I can't imagine. I absolutely hate that feeling, and to feel it nonstop.. I'd go insane.

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/9 - month rollover  :/

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -1, +1

Testing: I will hold out to 12dpo, I will not SS, I will hold out to 12dpo.

R/R: It's Friday AND payday AND it's a 3 paycheck month 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? All outside stuff. I like having a house but I hate all the outdoor upkeep that has to be done.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @elisek I love that you would have someone to shampoo your hair!
    @doxiemoxie212 I'm so sorry for the vertigo! My mom gets it occasionally and really all she can do is lie down for awhile. I hope it clears up soon. Also, my regular doctor had told me to use Flonase and said it was fine for TTC. 
    @catlady1215 I had a chipped tooth fixed years ago and I remember it took some getting used to the feeling of it after it was done. Hopefully you'll get used to it soon!
    @KariAnn323 I have a three paycheck month also, yay!!!
    @vflux33 ugh I'm sorry for Mr. Noperson and the bad dentist appointment!

Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD/DPO: 16/1dpIUI

Timing: -2, IUI 

Testing: testing out the trigger then not sure

R/R: IUI went well yesterday! So glad it's done. If this cycle doesn't work we may have to take a cycle off because DH is teaching summer school and won't be able to get off during the week for the IUI. I feel like I'm being too hopeful this cycle so I'm trying to find a balance. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? Someone to come clean my house for sure. I never have enough time to clean!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @vflux33 I have that saliva! First time I went to the dentist as a kid I had 8 cavities! Woohoo! Sorry about Mr Noperson. lol re: acupuncturist vs RE. 

@shortstack930 alright, I'm taking it. How much damage could it do? Certainly has to be better than any potential child's incubator losing her damn mind, right? 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I agree! And that was kind of my doctor's opinion too, she was like listen you have to be able to breathe. 
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018

• Options
    edited June 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 I looked up flonase on InfantRisk and it says probably safe. I'm not so technically savvy but I'll try to figure out how to post the screenshot of the app for you. Have you seen an ENT to try a Epley maneuver? I've heard great things. But vertigo sucks so much. 

@elisek Amen on the hair washing thing. That is the best feeling in the world. 

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: ?/13

Timing: -2

Testing: BFN today too.

R/R: Rant, caught a GI bug from work. Feeling miserable. Rave, hubbie has actually been taking up the slack around the house since I got sick. 

CS/Q: *TW, previous children discussed* Does anyone know if OPK are accurate while breastfeeding? *end TW*
    Also, I've been reading about temping and shift work. What I read said to try after you get at least 3 hours of sleep, but I sleep so badly during the day, I often don't get 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Should I just start temping, but on the days I do get that much sleep?

GTKY: If you were uber rich, what frivolous comfort would you enjoy or disliked chore would you outsource? We're not uber rich but we do have a cleaning lady that comes every two weeks since we both work full time. If I was uber rich, she'd come a lot more often!

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard I have an appt for next Friday with an ENT, but I'll lose my mind if this is still going on by then. I've tried the epley maneuver myself (youtube video fun times), but I can't really figure out which ear is the problem. Sigh. 
  • Options
    @shortstack930 Welcome to your post IUI TWW!! I'm glad to hear it went well and keeping all the FX for you. 

@fishsticks-n-custard sorry for your BFN and virus.  :(

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard I work overnight two nights a week and stay home on a normal schedule the rest of the week and I have still been able to see a clear temperature shift, my temps are just more rocky. I would just try to temp after your longest stretch of sleep each day. 
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:

• Options
    @ramzlau Yay for CH! Really pulling for all you IUI'ers (and hoping to be joining you on that train soon--of course hopefully you'll all be KU by then)  :)
  • Options
    Update: spotting has increased which doesn't bode well BUT my friends dad is an ENT doc, and he called me about my vertigo. Turns out I have the viral kind that you just have to wait out! Could take a month to feel normal! Yay! Lol 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 wow that sucks! I'm sorry. 
  • Options
    @vflux33 at least I can stop trying to roll around on the ground (diy epley maneuver) lol
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I'm so sorry you're struggling with vertigo. Good luck on testing tomorrow!
    @vflux33 I'm sorry about the bad dentist appointment :/
    @shortstack930 yay for a good IUI!
    @fishsticks-n-custard I'm sorry for the BFN.
    @ramzlau yay for cross hairs!
    @Avrilmai Exciting you get to leave early! Any big plans?

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: I'm already starting to crack and may start at 10 dpo which is next Wednesday.

R/R: Not TTC related but went to some garage sales today and got some books and some wine glasses :) DH's birthday is today and we're going to red lobster to celebrate for the both of us.

CS/Q:

I would get someone to do all cleaning and household chores like dishes, laundry, and cleaning.
  • Options
    @Avrilmai Yay for leaving early! I already have a driver (MH)  :#

@beachbunnyxo123 Wow to your strength in not testing 13 days after a IUI. FX!

@charlestonchew happy birthday to your H!
  • Options
    @vflux33 sorry about that bad appt. I wonder if MH has that. cleanings every 6 months, but it never fails.. he always has to go back 1-2 more times after each one.

@shortstack930 so you're saying you got used to it?? oh I hope! thank you!

@avrilmai I currently have 2 baskets of clean laundry in my living room waiting to be folded/sorted.. from last weekend and its Friday already. lol. I might need to switch my answer to yours!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @charlestonchew no big plans at all. probably just going to run some errands and then go home and relax. Enjoy your dinner!

@beachbunnyxo123 FX for you!!! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -1 and 0

Testing: Doing my best to at least hold out until 10 DPO.  I should probably wait until next Thursday, when AF is due to show up, but I don't know if I will last until then.

R/R: I always turn into a BSC SS during this part of the TWW.  Thanks to all my research (and lurking), I know way too much about conception and implantation.  It also doesn't help that my mind convinces me that every little thing is a symptom.  I've managed to talk myself out of testing so far bc of my knowledge listed above.  Two more days and that argument flies out the window, probably along with my self-control.  Then I will have to come up with another reason not to POAS.

CS/Q:

GTKY:  I love the hair washing at the salon idea.  One of my favorite things.  And the styling.  
                 I also like the idea of having a housekeeper/cleaner.  I am not a fan of doing chores.
  • Options
    @elisek I love getting my hair washed at the salon too!

@Avrilmai Yes to having a driver. I hate driving. Also 100% with you about folding and putting away laundry. I hate that shit.

Month/Cycle: 5 total, 1 AL

CD/DPO: CD 33

Timing: TTA

Testing: AF finally arrived, which is a relief because I hated not knowing when she'd show, so I'm off to WTO!

R/R:

CS/Q:

Weedeating/yardwork! I hate doing it, and MH doesn't mind, but he's busy and there's A LOT, so it usually gets put off. BUT, we're in a pretty hazardous wildfire area, so it's important to get it done :frowning:
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 5 dpo

Timing: hoping for the best

Testing: not until 6/8, af due 6/12

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: I'd never do laundry again.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 25/ maybe 4?  CD21 blood showed I'd not yet ovulated although OPK + on CD 20

Timing: Did the best we could EOD

Testing: not yet.  af due CD30

R/R: I'm feeling kind of anxious because I'll be trying Clomid for the first time next cycle.  

CS/Q:

I'd have a housekeeper that took care of everything including laundry and cooking!