December 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change - Memorial Day Edition

Happy Monday, Ladies! We missed last week, so we'll need to make good on our updating this week :) 

(stolen from Saturday!) 

1. How far along are you? 
2. Do you have a sex, ultrasound, bump or name yet? 
3. For those who have made it to the promised land of second trimester what is it like? 
4. Have you announced? 
5. What are your plans for this memorial day weekend? 
6. Any friends or family you will be remembering this memorial day? 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
DS 11/2017
MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

Re: Monday Ticker Change - Memorial Day Edition

• 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks, baby is the size of a plum
    Next ultrasound is on Thursday and it would be cool if the tech could get a good shot to guess at the sex of the baby, but otherwise we'll be waiting until the anatomy scan because DH won the Team Green battle and now I really do want to know. I'm starting to get a little bump -- bellybands are the best! 
    3. For those who have made it to the promised land of second trimester what is it like? 
    Getting closer! 
    4. Have you announced? 
    Not publicly. Our close family members and my best friend know, but we'll probably go public around July 4th.  
    We had a fun movie/dinner date night, went to the beach, and did some grilling. Now onto housework and some homework for today... though I haven't actually started yet, lol. 
    Today I remember the sacrifice of a good friend's big sister who was an amazing person that I always looked up to growing up. She is missed by many. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• 1. How far along are you? 13 weeks! Lemon :)
    thrs we have our NT scan and blood draw so hopefully all goes well and we will know the sex soon! 
    if I'm reading correctly I wont be there until the end of week 13? But things have changed so much already.. just dealing with a headache here and there and a little tired still.
    4. Have you announced? 
    yes we announced last weekend it was a good time. I'm excited and looking for ideas for gender reveal next
    my step son is with his mom this weekend so my husband and I went to a friend's bday party where we grilled and sat around a campfire all night. Last night we had another couple come over and my husband smoked some ribs. Today sounds like a nice day for a nap ;)
    my thoughts and prayers with all the fallen service members family and friends today!
  • Loading the player...
  • NME44NME44 member
    edited May 2017
    1. How far along are you? 11 weeks
    we'll be team green again this time (we were green with the first and he is a boy, pink with the second). 1 US at 7 weeks, next on Friday. I think my blump has actually gone down. Yes, we have a name for either a boy or a girl.
    4. Have you announced? 
    haven't announced. If all goes well Friday, will probably announce on Saturday.
    I worked today.
    is Memorial Day only for those who died in active duty? I think so...in which case no. But my late father and my mother for Veterans Day.

edit Bc I forgot to add most of the second answer.
  • 1. How far along are you? 
    13 weeks so baby is a lemon
    I have a massive organs/bloat bump that's basically made my usually tiny waist disappear and it makes me sad lol. We have names picked out but won't be finding out gender for another month.

I'm almost there and my energy has picked up for sure but if I forget my nausea meds I have pretty bad bouts still.

4. Have you announced? 
    We always announce early 

Hanging with my boys 

My papa ❤️
  • 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks - plum
    2. Do you have a sex, ultrasound, bump or name yet? I definitely have a bump. I don't think I was showing at all at this point with my DS. We won't discuss names until we know the sex in about 3 weeks.
    3. For those who have made it to the promised land of second trimester what is it like? Not quite there, but the nausea has already subsided a lot.  I'm still waiting on my energy to come back though!
    4. Have you announced? Yes to basically everyone we know in real life.  I need to take a picture and then post to make it FB official.
    5. What are your plans for this memorial day weekend? We had a wedding on Saturday, a parade yesterday, and a relaxing day today.
    6. Any friends or family you will be remembering this memorial day? No one who died on active duty but both my grandpas are veterans. 

• 1. How far along are you? 
    12w1d (posting late!)
    have had a few ultrasounds, including last Tuesday (baby measuring 3 days ahead!). I am bloated for sure, and since I'm a STM, I think the bump is coming soon.
    so close!
    4. Have you announced? 
    just to my parents, sister and my MIL. Waiting for harmony results to tell everyone else.
    we were in DC for a family wedding. it was fun!
    I'm pretty far removed from military (aside from my grandpas), but I was thinking about all of our service-people especially since I was in DC.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • belatedly participating since i mainly bump instead of working. let's do better at getting this ticker change going each week :) 

1. How far along are you?   13w1d, lemony lemon
    waiting on A/S for sex; latest ultrasound was last monday at 12w0d for NT scan and everything looked great, was measuring 4 days ahead! which explains somewhat why i suddenly have a bump. this is way earlier than first time around but i can feel the edge of my uterus halfway to my belly button already so the warmed-up-effect is on point. no real name discussions til we find out the sex so we don't have to beat our heads together over two separate names!
    depending on whom you consult, i'm there or i'm not. i will say my nausea has improved slightly but i still went to bed at 8:30pm last night from exhaustion.
    4. Have you announced?
    sort of. close fam knows, work knows, that's it.  
    we had a busy weekend. some family, some friends, and a whole lot of house work
    thankfully, in some ways, no.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers