R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your favorite TV show?

Re: TWW Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -4,-2, IUI

Testing: not sure when 

R/R: such a gorgeous day outside. I love waking up in the morning to a bright sunny sky it just makes me so much more motivated to start my day! 

CS/Q: none 

GTKY: so we don't have cable, we cancelled it since we were paying $200 a month for tv and internet and it was the same movies on all the time so all we have is Netflix and Hulu so now we only pay $70 a month for internet and movies/tv which is more than enough of a selection for us. My favorite TV show though is law and order SVU, just a classic show 
  • doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: all the days

Testing: I caved and tested today because I was feeling guilty about all the booze, but it was negative, so now I feel fine continuing to drink :) I won't test again unless I start to feel guilty about booze again

R/R: I have an indoor cherry tomato plant I grew from seeds, and I think I'm about to get blossoms! 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: what's your favorite TV show? I have a lot, so I will stick with the ones I think are undervalued: Younger, Odd Mom Out, The Challenge, Shameless
  • Loading the player...
  • First time posting here! Introduced the other day! :-)

Month/Cycle: 1/1 NTNP after being benched ALs 

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -3 buuutt again NTNP so it's whatever I guess

Testing: won't be

R/R: we were so busy yesterday that I feel lazy today. I did clean alittle so maybe I can pull off nothing else the rest of the day? ;-)

CS/Q: none

GTKY: what's your favorite TV show? Reality. All reality. Bach/bachelorette/BIP. Love survivor and I'm really excited big brother is coming back soon.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @doxiemoxie212 I LOVE Odd Mom Out! Hard to catch it due to my cable situation, but definitely undervalued, I agree. Sorry about the BFN. But yay for booze?

@beachbunnyxo123 Also cable free since 2008. In addition to Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix, I have a "deal" w/ my BFF and her husband where they can use our Hulu if we can use my BFF's mom's HBOGO. Yes, this is illegal. No, I don't care. IMO if you're not obsessed with sports, cable is stupid. 

Month/Cycle: 14/12
    CD/DPO: 48/6
    Timing: abstained then ED
    Testing: No
    R/R: My dad's gone, so I'm officially starting my sugar/alcohol/post-wine detox today. MH and I agreed we would not have a drop until I get a few stark BFN's under my belt, so probably at least a week. My dad and SM bought us so much fancy wine we could not afford to get ourselves and we think we need to actually get a wine fridge just to make sure it makes it through the summer (no AC and it gets super hot indoors sometimes). We may walk through the park to remind our bodies what very mild exercise feels like, but the rest of today and tomorrow we'll just be watching TV and googling wine fridge reviews. 
    CS/Q: 
    GTKY: what's your favorite TV show? There are so many. I love Peep Show (UK) and always try to mention it to people b/c no one in the US has heard of it. Also into a lot of cartoons like Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Life and Times of Tim. 

• Month/cycle: 4/4
    CD/DPO: 19/6
    Timing: not bad
    Testing: not until late
    R/R: not sure what is going on but i have pain radiating from my back around hip around and down my bikini line. I wonder if its my back/siatica but im going to take a rest day today. Just when i was getting back into running, ugh! 
    Also, there is a horrible smell in our house and we arent sure where its coming from. FX theres not a dead animal in our walls. 
    CS/Q: nah
    GTKY: my favorite show differ based on my mood/season of life. Things i can always enjoy are The Office, Parks and Rec, How i met your mother. Current shows that Im loving are The White princess, the leftovers, handmaids tail. Usually i like scandal but i wasnt a fan of the last couple of seasons. 

@doxiemoxie212 - sorry about BFN 
    @beachbunnyxo123 - we also went the no cable route and rely heavily on Netflix, Hulu and my parents cable information lol so much cheaper and we get all of our shows no problem. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @doxiemoxie212 the challenge, as in on mtv? If so, that makes me happy. I never find anyone the watches that anymore and it's up there in my favorite guilty pleasures! 
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @justkeepswimming8 I can't wait to reopen our PM with @looeeze after tonight's Leftovers!
  • @beachbunnyxo123 @vflux33 We are also cable-free, but we can't get streaming quality internet where we live, so we're essentially TV-free until we can get it on DVD/borrow from others/download/watch at other people's house (which is what we do for GOT and American Gods).

@vflux33 I just started watching Rick and Morty last week! MH and my brother are both into it, and convinced me to give it a try. An upside of this is that it has catapulted me into the "coolest teacher" position for a couple of my students :smile:

@doxiemoxie212 @vflux33 I'm feeling the same guilt about booze right now...

Month/Cycle: 5 total, 1 AL

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: once, mid-cycle. I am thinking it would right around O, but since we were supposed to be TTA and I wasn't temping or testing, I don't really know. Also, since this is my first cycle AL, I really have no idea when to expect AF.

Testing: Today, BFN. I am also guilt testing, because I've been drinking so much beer. Clean white today, but it's still early for an internet cheapie, so I will keep trying. I'm not feeling bad about this, since the doctor told me to wait a cycle before trying again, but I'm pretty impatiently awaiting AF.

R/R: Yay 3-day weekend! We made a batch of candles yesterday (for our small business), and I STILL have two days to do fun things/clean house/relax!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your favorite TV show?
    We mostly watch anime, so, maybe not anything you ladies would know? Or, maybe yes? I love Downton Abbey, I still love the X-Files, and we're currently really hyped on a Canadian show called Letterkenny.

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @catlady1215 yasssss! I'm also a huge bach person! 
  • Month/Cycle: 31

CD/DPO: 21/2dp5dt

Timing: 5 day transfer 

Testing: 7dp5dt

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: what's your favorite TV show? Friends 

• Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -1 and 0

Testing: Trying to hold out until AF is late.  I know there is no point before 10 DPO.

R/R:  

CS/Q: Is anybody else a symptom spotting special snowflake?  Everytime we are good with timing, I go bonkers thinking every little thing is a positive sign.  

GTKY: I love Criminal Minds and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.  I've been watching the original for years and I rather like the spin-off too.
  • MythrilMythril member
    Month/Cycle: 17/13

CD/DPO: 32/10

Timing: -1,0

Testing: Wednesday because my two best friends want me to do it at our girl's brunch.

R/R: Last cycle, all the symptoms. This cycle, none of them. XD Aside from boob pain that started all over and migrated into my armpits and switches sides. Had some cramps sporadically. Been a tiny bit irritable. It's the mildest pms I've ever had. Just waiting for AF to show up... last cycle she was here 11dpo, but maybe I'll make it longer this time.

My husband took last week off for our anniversary on Friday. It has screwed everything up! I missed taking my temperature twice and on Friday I deep cleaned and somehow lost my levothyroxine, which I can't replace until Tuesday. I screwed up my diet by Wednesday. Friday my husband got sick, and then Saturday I caught it. His seemed to be 24 hours but mine has lasted 2 days, and has me stuck to the bathroom between nausea and diarrhea. I missed a wedding today I really, really wanted to go to. :'( 

CS/Q: No, temps seem normal.

GTKY: I'm not sure if I have one. I watch so many.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• MythrilMythril member
    @beachbunnyxo123 We have had netflix for forever and I just caved and started a hulu free trial. I think between the two of them we'll proabbly never have cable again.

@doxiemoxie212 I like your testing strategy.

@catlady1215 Mmm, lazy days. :)

@vlfux33 We have similar tastes in tv.

@justkeepswimming8 Have you finished How I Met Your Mother? What did you think?

@hedgepig Wrong! Even if I haven't watched the anime, I would probably know of it. XD Crunchyroll is one of those things I'm considering gettting a subscription to. I watch Mainichi Kaa-San on it currently.

@SesshomaruMom Nope, I have had a total of 2 ovulatory cycles. The last one I went bananas thinking I was pregnant. This one I'm still SS even though there's no symptoms... and maybe that's a symptom!! 
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• hedgepighedgepig member
    edited May 2017
    @mythril Haha, awesome :smile: Favorites of mine that jump to mind are: Bakuman, Crossgame, Yuri! on Ice, Toradora, Haikyuu!, Tsuritama... Most recently we started Yowamushi Pedal (we've been on a sports anime kick lately, even though neither of us are sports people). We also like K-Dramas. How about you? What are some of your favorites?

Edit: I haven't heard of Mainichi Kaa-san, but I'll have to check it out!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @hedgepig I could definitely see Rick and Morty enhancing your cool factor with your students. No streaming quality internet??!! How do you live? Is it Sonic? When we first got Sonic it was very slow, but they made it faster a year or 2 ago.  I couldn't imagine going back now. 

@Mythril Sorry you got sick and couldn't go to the wedding. Hopefully your lack of symptoms doesn't mean you're out--I think most people don't get symptoms that early. 

@SesshomaruMom I went super BSC when I first started TTC, but not as bad now. Of course, I'm 6 DPO today--ask me again in a week  :s
  • @vlux33 We live off grid, so we have radio internet. There are a couple of satellite ISPs around that might be faster, but their service isn't good and they're more expensive what what we have now. It's rugged, but it's better than the first 4 or 5 year we lived here - we had no internet at all!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @hedgepig Oh yeah, I forgot you guys are off-grid. I have never even heard of radio internet! 
  • @vflux33 Yeah, I don't really understand it, but I think it's like satellite, but from a local source? It comes to us through radio/cell phone towers rather than satellites? Better than nothing though!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited May 2017
    @doxiemoxie212 just got into the Bach shows a few years ago. Now I'm sad I've missed all the past seasons. Buuut been a challenge person since the very beginning!
  • @catlady1215 yeah, Dez was my first season. We started watching because of a podcast DH listened to and then got me hooked on. I love to hate it. 

I've been with the challenge the whole time too! DH was new to it, so we went back and watched a few of the older seasons - hysterical. CT chasing Adam around is still one of the best moments on TV in history. 
  • MythrilMythril member
    @Hedgepig I like Inu-Yasha, Ranma 1/2, Dragon Ball and DBZ, Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon... a lot of the main stream ones. 

But I also like Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Rave Master (manga,) Azumanga Daioh, Detective Conan, Crayon Shin Chan (not the American version. I started with it but after watching fan translated episodes I can't go back!) Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Big O, Tsubasa, hmmm.... There's a lot. Have you watched a korean show called The Sound of Your Heart? That was very funny and cute!

@vflux33 Well, it's not the lack of symptoms so much as the very specific feeling cramps I got today, and the fact that my progesterone was at 4.9 which I understand doesn't determine pregnancy, but from what I have read means that it is unlikely. And I'd rather be pessimistic and wrong than optimistic and wrong. I guess that's horrible.
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• @doxiemoxie212 I think my first was the very end of kaitlyns bachelorette season. They know how to keep you coming back for more by using a last contestant as the new person... I'm on to you ABC

yesss, one of the best moments! I was just thinking this past season that I love seeing CT transform over all these seasons. He's my all time favorite. Love love him. 
  • hedgepighedgepig member
    edited May 2017
    @Mythril I don't know most of those, but DH knows them all - lots of classics! DH just got the full Dragonball manga and loved it. I hear you about the subtitles - we don't watch anything dubbed, so it's mostly fansubs for us too :smile: I have seen Azumanga Daioh... it's one of DH's favorites! We haven't seen The Sound of Your Heart, but we'll check it out.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• MythrilMythril member
    @hedgepig Well, I will watched dubbed ones but they recycle the same voice actors and it's annoying! With Shin-Chan, I only watch the fan-subbed ones because the Funimation version is completely different. They changed the story because they felt that an American audience wouldn't understand the jokes (it's a lot of word-play) but the fan-subbed version seemed to explain it just fine!
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @Mythril I totally feel you on the pessimism -- "expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed" etc. I don't think it's horrible at all to think that way, especially after trying for such a long time. 
  • @Mythril @vflux33 hope for the best, expect the worst, you'll only ever be pleasantly surprised!