Options

Saturday Ticker Change 5/27

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 5/27

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 27 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Lettuce 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? No 

4.  Any new symptoms? I have this odd sensation where my uterus gets tight and hard and then I feel baby squirming in there. I'm wondering if he/she is turning? It feels so odd. I also feel like baby is spasming...

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm just confused as to what the heck my baby is doing inside of me?! 

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why? I would be able to teleport. My commute is over an hour each way and the drive bothers my lower back and pelvis. I would love to just leave for work 5 minutes before I have to start! 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    lewlivlewliv member
    edited May 2017
    1. How far along are you? 28 weeks. Hello 3rd trimester!

2. How big is baby? An eggplant

:(  I used an emoji and lost my post. Too lazy to rewrite. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BlackNYellow I was told during my pregnancy class that tightening for a brief time is likely Braxton hicks. Especially if it's towards to the top of your uterus. 

@lewliv I hate when that happens! The app should be emoji friendly for sure. I do see others post successfully with emojis so not sure what that is about. 
  • Options
    28 weeks! Hello third trimester!

2. How big is baby?
    Eggplant

nope, had one yesterday. But I do find out the results of the GD test on Tuesday. 

4.  Any new symptoms?
    None. Still just dealing with the same as before. 

This could be either rant or rave. At 28 weeks still only really showing if I wear fitted clothes. Everyone at the dr office asked if I was sure about how far along I was and had to double check it was the right time to do the GD test and rhogam shot. It's nice because I'm still in my same pants and have only gone up to a size medium in shirts so I haven't had to replace much clothing wise. Yay for saving money, boo for people not beleiving how far along I am. 

Telekinesis: I could get my house cleaned without moving from the couch :smiley:
  • Options
    @mrsashworth522 I had a similar thing happen when I was pregnant with DS, they tried to send me away at my big 20 week ultrasound because they didn't think I was far enough along.  With number 2 I am definitely showing more.  But I am 5'7" with a long torso so I still carry on the small size.

1. How far along are you? 29 weeks

2. How big is baby? acorn squash

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Tuesday

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Does anyone else have to look up how big their baby is every week?  Or am I the only one?

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why? Teleportation, vacation would be so much cheaper.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @shyviolet I only know how big baby is because it's the first thing I see when I open up the bump app on my phone lol. 
  • Options
    donehuedonehue member
    1. How far along are you? 28 weeks

2. How big is baby? eggplant

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Just came back from my 3D ultrasound with the in-laws though. He was looking good!

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing new, except as was discussed on some other threads, I'm really starting to check-out at work. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm boring this week. 

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why? Not sure if this is a super power or not, but I wish I was a clairvoyant  (as well as seeing into the past would be awesome too). 

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options
    Leni410Leni410 member
    1. How far along are you? 28 weela

2. How big is baby? Eggplant 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope, Just had one thursday.

4.  Any new symptoms? I'm having a lot of pain in my pubic bone area. 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Heartburn is so frustrating!

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why? Super speed because I'm tired of waddling around
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 29 weeks

2. How big is baby? Acorn Squash

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope, not until Monday the 5th.

4.  Any new symptoms? Back aches and lots of pelvic pain.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?  Headed on an 8 hour car ride to Ohio next weekend for a family wedding.  Other than frequent stops, any advice to make the car ride more tolerable?  We are leaving DS home so at least we don't have to worry about keeping him entertained!

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why?   I would love to be able to just point to something and have it be automatically clean.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @kristenk727 if you don't already have some, I recommend getting and wearing compression socks for the trip. Sitting that long could encourage swelling. Otherwise, proper back support/seat position and lots of water and some snacks. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    28+1
    2. How big is baby?
    An eggplant
    Tuesday for HB check
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    More coordinated movement, less spastic.
    Passed my GD test!
    Part of me wants to be able to read minds...but I'm not sure how much I would actually want to know. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I had to get a memory foam butt cushion at Walmart for our last road trip. It really helped!

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?  27 weeks

2. How big is baby? Cucumber

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?  Thursday for GD test

4.  Any new symptoms? Nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Worried this time about passing GD test and I'm not even sure why. I guess I feel like I'm eating more sweets this time around than I did with DS. 

6. GTKY: What super power would you have and why? Definitely teleportation. Both of our parents live 8.5+ hours away and I travel for work. It would be so much easier if I could just get where I wanted to go in a matter of seconds!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I'm currently in the car on an 8.5 hour ride and it's not been too bad so far. My DS sits behind me so I can't recline the seat too much or have it further back from the dash to prop my feet up on. That would really be the most helpful but I'm managing. I just do a lot of shifting and we try to stop every 2.5 -3 hours so I can pee and stretch my legs and change DS
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bwing10bwing10 member
    30 weeks +2 (always late on these)

2. How big is baby?
    Zucchini 

30 week appt on Tuesday

4.  Any new symptoms?
    Nope just the same old heartburn

Super active this long weekend and got the nursery painted and will be laying flooring this week so next weekend we can start moving the furniture in it!

i would love to have the ability to tell an object what to do and it does it itself, such as putting itself away, cleaning up, and building itself (I.e. Crib lol) 
    Me: 27 DH: 29

Diagnosed with PCOS: January 2009

1st D&C: Janaury 2009
    Dating: March 18, 2009
    Married: June 12, 2010
    TTC: January 1, 2011
    2nd D&C: June 5, 2011
    3rd D&C: August 3, 2011
    Dec 2016: BFP (due 8/5/2017)

Pregnancy Ticker