August 2017 Moms

STM+ check in 5/26

How many other children do you have? 

How far along are you?

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?

Cravings:

Any appointments this week? 

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: what's your dream job? 

Re: STM+ check in 5/26

• How many other children do you have? 1 

How far along are you? 29 weeks today 

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies? I just have a short temper right now and getting insomnia is not helping. All over it's been much smoother 

Cravings: sweets and baked potatoes 

Any appointments this week? Just went Wednesday. Going every 2 weeks now 

Rant/Rave/Questions? We scheduled DS for ear tubes this week. I was a little iffy, but they're infected again. I'm so ready for him to feel better.

GTKY: what's your dream job? I wish I was better at science, I would love to be a nurse.

• How many other children do you have? 

Two 

How far along are you?

30w1d yikes!!!

My pelvis hurts. So. Bad. It hurts to sit, stand, walk or lay down at this point. I don't remember it hurting this bad with my last two. 

Cravings:

All things potatoes, grilled cheese with pickles on it dipped in hidden valley ranch, and Chick-fil-a watermelon mint lemonade

Nope.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I have my husbands grad party to morrow and then we leave for vacation early Monday morning. I have been running around like crazy today. Finally able to relax but my body seriously hurts. 

I would love to be a business consultant to help companies be more efficient. 

• Loading the player...
  • How many other children do you have? 1 daughter (2.5)

How far along are you? 29 + 3

Exhaustion, nausea and some serious pelvic pain. Much better all around pregnancy then last.

Cravings: watermelon

Any appointments this week? None til next week

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

So excited for baby time to get here. It's going to FLY by cause we have so many weddings etc between now and then. Very very busy summer as usual.

My dream job is some type of investigator. I worked in asset protection for 3 years and seriously regret getting out of it. Dishonest people and people who cheat the system drive me NUTS. I have my wicklander certification so i used to do interviews all the time and it was always SO interesting. If I went back to school I would want to do something in law enforcement or the court system.

• @SouthernMama15  I am every two weeks now as well.  It feels like I am at the doctor all the time. 

How many other children do you have?  DS who is 3.5

How far along are you? 29 weeks

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?  I cut back on my Unisome and feeling a lot less tired and my morning sickness is still under control.  I may try and cut back even more this week.

Cravings: Fruit

Any appointments this week? Tuesday 

Rant/Rave/Questions? When I go to the bathroom I feel like I am stretched out a little down there.  I know with STM you can have some dilation from the start.  I am wondering if that is the case.  I will be curious to see when the doctor starts doing checks.

GTKY: what's your dream job? Travel blogger.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many other children do you have? 1 (DD will be 3 in June)

How far along are you? 30+2

What symptoms are you having? How does it compare to your previous pregnancies?  Fatigue around noon or about 3:00 in the afternoon. I don't remember being this tired last time. 

Cravings: When it's hot outside, all I want is salads, fruit, and a cold drink. I'm not very hungry at all on those days  

Any appointments this week? I'll have one on Tuesday 

Rant/Rave/Questions? We are taking our annual family trip to Omaha for their Zoo, Safari, and Children's Museum this coming week. I hope I survive!

GTKY: what's your dream job? I've always wanted to be an architect. That's what I would have gone to college for but my teacher in high school said the demand residential architects would be declining (that was in 2000).  Boy was he right. But I still love sketching house plans. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• How many other children do you have? 

2 boys - 8 and almost 5.

How far along are you?

27+2

Still have some insomnia, occasional but manageable heartburn, a few Braxton Hicks most days and some lower back/sciatica pain.  Since these things aren't constant, overall I'm feeling pretty good and really can't complain.

Cravings:

Fruit and chocolate.

I'm meeting the doctor who's supposed to perform my c-section for the first time on Friday at a .  I go to a large practice and although I've met most of the doctors over the years, one of the ones I haven't met is in the OR on the day I scheduled my c-section.

Rant/Rave/Questions?

I feel like my stomach has grown so much more over the past few weeks.  I went from feeling not that big to feeling huge.  The bump growth, weight gain and general feeling that I get after eating certain food or going a little longer between eating makes me suspect that I'll have sugar issues again this time.  I finally go for my 1 hour GTT this week.

I don't know if I have a dream job, but the only other profession I ever imagined going into was teaching.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How many other children do you have? 2 (DD 5, DS 3)

How far along? 29 weeks, going faster now. Once I hit 30 hoping it flies by 

Symptoms / compared to previous pregnancies: My round ligament pain started earlier this time around when I run, which sucked. I've learned to work around it but it's limited my runs to 3-4 miles. I'm fine with it, who cares at this point! I feel like the pressure down from the weight is worse this time, but happy my muscle aren't killing me when they stretch like previously. 

Appts this week?
     29 week growth U/S tomorrow. If it shows baby is still on track, which it has been with all previous, then no more U/S :-/. 32 week routine is June 22.

Rants/Raves? None at the moment, I'm happy baby is healthy and I'm feeling good. 

GTKY: Dream job? Something I could work from home half the week and go in 3 days. Maybe something design related with creative people? Or be a financial advisor if I was rich and had strong contacts which I don't.. but I'd like to be able to help people invest, actually help and improve their lives. I work in finance now, I feel like everyone is type A, boring, and heartless.. at least on the institutional side, private wealth is nicer/ more personal.