Exercise & Fitness Check-In 5/26 — The Bump
July 2017 Moms

Exercise & Fitness Check-In 5/26

Happy Friday and holiday weekend for those of us in the US! 

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Current biggest craving and have you found a healthy food to substitute if it's a not quite as healthy one?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-In 5/26

• 1: How far along are you?  32w5d

2: How was your last week? Made it to the trainer once, but not feeling well, so only the once.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Get there twice, and reign in my sugar cravings.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Sleep.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Current biggest craving and have you found a healthy food to substitute if it's a not quite as healthy one?  I'm currently having major addictions to maple bacon donuts and ice cream (separately).  I don't know how to fix this except a complete sugar detox.  Not sure I'm willing to do that pregnant.
    JAM85
  • JAM85JAM85
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
     How far along are you?  34w3d

2: How was your last week? Good got 6 days in though one was only 35 min swim of a mile and today was 50 min on the elliptical but other 4 were Crossfit/lifting. energy seemed to perk slightly this week somehow- but general body discomfort also has peaked!

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  5 days again as next weekend I have weddings to shoot both Friday and Saturday so it will be hard to recover in between let alone work out those days. 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? eh trying to avoid the indulging right now. Can barely eat anything before I'm painfully full and avoiding the treasonous scale as much as I can with weekly weigh-ins now. I do have a massage next week and I cannot WAIT my back/glutes are so freaking sore. 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? Felt pretty awesome to someone be at the top of the women for lifting Strict Press one day this week. It was supposed to be 60% for 4 so I got to 75# which is not a lot for me in non-pregnant life but makes me feel really good right now! Also doing the Murph workout (with changes of course) Monday with the hubby!! 

6: GTKY: Current biggest craving and have you found a healthy food to substitute if it's a not quite as healthy one?

My appetite is still crap but the Diet Lemonade from Chik fil'a has been a constant craving. So I sit in long lines just for a  damn large diet lemonade it's so bad. at least it's diet....right at this moment I want a shaved ice so bad!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @JAM85 Wow, go you!!
    JAM85
  • Are we the only two left exercising?!
  • JAM85JAM85
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Photogenic
    Thanks @chiquita928! And thankfully I can't have gluten so that means I just get to drool over yummy carb treats EXCEPT for the THREE delicous and huge gluten free cakes that make their leftover way into my house for 4 weeks straight due to 2 baby showers and my daughters birthday. Ugh, every day cake in my face. The only thing that helped that was my husband consuming most of it while I was at work during the day! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    chiquita928
  • My son's GiGi has Celiac, so I understand how challenging it is to get a good GF dessert.  My issues lately also include ice cream, though, so you're also just stronger at the resistance (in all forms I see! lol) than I!
    JAM85