November 2017 Moms
Options

Big

How many of you are big already and it isn't your first pregnancy?

Answers

• Options
    av2323av2323 member
    I'm feeling large.  Granted I still had a little belly left over from baby #1.  There are some good pics in the HDBD thread of folks that have bumps already!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's okay to start a new thread if you have a question, isn't it? Is that against the rules? I don't think this necessarily falls under symptoms and it doesn't Fall under HDBD.

l am a stm but I am already showing way more than the first time! 
  • Options
    @TeacherMama7 I have seen this discussed a lot by STMs+ on this board. OP wouldn't know because she hasn't actually joined in, she's started two discussions just for herself and hasn't even replied to any of the people who respond. Like @MaximumEffort, I find that annoying.

• Options
    @TeacherMama7  it's not a new questions though, we've discussed this one. That's why there is a search option to use. She's posted only twice, this time and about her heart which we had talked about. It's not even a valid question, she doesn't participate. So, ya....
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, there was another thread about this.  Although it was generalized, so it asked the question for everyone.   I may have to do some searching...but it has definitely been discussed in miscellaneous threads.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker