January 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 5/25

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
8 Weeks, baby is the size of a kidney bean.

2. How are you feeling?
Nauseous this morning and no interest in food.

3. Any appointments this week?
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and everything is looking good!

4. Rants/raves/questions?
Rant: I am hating work right now, I just want to be home on my couch!

5. GTKY: What's the last book you read?
Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb, it just came out and I have been trying to read the ebook I loaned from the library but I'm not a fan of ebooks. I think I'm going to give in and just buy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Married Since June 2, 2012 Bookworm, Librarian, Wife

- Concieved Through IVF and PGD to screen out genetic disorder (Neurofibromatosis 1)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 5/25

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    5 Weeks, baby is the size of an apple seed

2. How are you feeling?
    Sick Sick Sick.  I've had a cold for the last four days and can't take anything to feel better.

No, first appointment isn't until June 16.

Rant: I really miss cold medicine right now, and sleep!

All the Missing Girls- Megan Miranda
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think I go here?!? Haven't had the dating ultrasound yet (it's in about 2-2.5 weeks!) but according to the online calculator my nurse sent me, I'm due 1/25 which is a Thursday...

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    5 Weeks, baby is the size of a sesame seed

2. How are you feeling?
    Not too bad. The tree and grass pollen has been crazy up here so I've been congested like crazy. No interest in food from the consistent mild nausea, annoying but manageable. Extremely tired, the 2 hour naps during the day doenothing to make me able to stay up later the 9 pm or so...

Beta #3 on Tuesday 5/30. Then ultrasound sometime the week of 6/7 - 6/15. We'll be out of state the entire 6th week, when they normally would bring me in for one. A little bummed about that. 

My back is killing me! Thinking it's a combo of the "pregnant" sore back and from doing PIO shots near my butt for the past 3 weeks, but ouchie! And the bloat...my jeans still fit but they're tight when buttoned... 

I'm in the middle of the "Game of Thrones" series, the "Outlander" series, and the latest sequel to "Pillars of the Earth." The problem with really really REALLY long series is that I sometimes get tired of the story and characters and want a break with something new...DH really loves that he got me the Nook a few years ago for my birthday...he would go crazy with all these hard copy books lying around! :lol: