November 2017 Moms

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 5/25

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 5/25

• JDW0325JDW0325 member
    SO MUCH GRAPEFRUIT!
  • Brownie cookies for today's lunch snack. I can't wait!

I swear I eat mostly healthy stuff, but it isn't usually noteworthy! This morning, bananas in my milk and multigrain Cheerios hit the spot. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • So much Thai this week. And veggies. All the veggies. Now that my veggie-aversion has passed, I can't get enough of all things Green. 
  • Breakfast - bagel lathered with butter and leftover cinnamon sugar pie crust pinwheels

Snack- cherry tomatoes with ranch 

Lunch - leftover cheesy hash brown and smoked sausage casserole 

Snack- apple with cheese and Crackers 

Dinner- 7 layer dip casserole with Tortilla chips 

• bcashawbcashaw member
    Literally my only motivation to leave the house on this rainy day is to go to McDonald's. 
    I hate how unhealthy I've been, but it's the only thing that I want to eat and when I try to eat healthy food it's disgusting. 
    I've made a deal with myself. If I finish the laundry, wash the dishes, and tidy the play room then I can take the baby to McDonald's for lunch. If not then I have to stay here. Which will make us both crazy. 
  • I ate toasted cinnamon sugar bagel with honey almond smear this morning. So glad I found this joint and they pile up the smear on your bagel!! Other than that I have been eating lots of chick-fil-a breakfasts. My favorite breakfast used to be ham and egg muffins from McDonald's but not craving those these days.   
  • av2323av2323 member
    I had a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant for breakfast (the microwavable kind), vanilla yogurt for snack.  I have a pear and some strawberries for my afternoon snack.  I am currently trying to convince myself to cook my spaghetti oh's instead of running to get tacos.  The struggle is real.
  • edited May 2017
    @curiousfool1 I wish mine would pass too!! Happy for you that it did :)
  • I want hot sauce...on damn near everything.  Last night for dinner I had French fries with two over easy eggs on top with hot sauce.  For lunch today, I had breakfast burritos with hot sauce.  The other night, I had roast with rice and hot sauce (that sounds absolutely disgusting).  I want peppers.  I want olives.  And hot sauce.  I'm finding it impossible to eat healthy aside of all of the eggs I've been wanting.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I NEED Arbys. But I can't go, so next week I am making copycat Arbys complete with the sauce and copycat curly fries. 
  • I NEED Arbys. But I can't go, so next week I am making copycat Arbys complete with the sauce and copycat curly fries. 
    Did you know that target now sells Arby's curly fries in their freezer section??
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I've been so bad about fast food lately that I've started leaving my wallet at home and just taking my drivers license with me so that I don't swing through on a whim. Sad day.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MississippiCatfish if I was in the U.S. those would ALWAYS be in my house!!! Go Target!
  • I just put a Zwiebelkuchen (German onion and bacon pie) in the oven but with turkey bacon. It was supposed to be for book club tonight (our book was The German Girl hence German food) but that got cancelled. Which I was ok with.

• cwalker042cwalker042 member
    edited May 2017
    I've been eating very healthy as of about a month ago. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach with a side of fruit for breakfast, lunch is usually tomato, cucumber and mozzarella salad. Dinner varies. Tonight I was craving a tuna melt so I caved and made one. As I'm typing this I am eating frosting out of the container with a spoon. I feel so disgusting but I was overly craving sugar. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    I can't deal with the smell of tacos. My kids love them and I always want them then I start cooking them and I'm like NOPE. 
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @MississippiCatfish  I'm in awe of your obviously magnificent cooking skills 
  • Craving for Pho and ramen, got the Pho. Had a dream the other night that featured fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and basalmic 6 times. Bought Little panda cookies at Costco and ate 6 of the small packs already. Love reading your foods to give me an idea to satisfy my cravings. 
  • @bcashaw  trust me, I'm killing it over here :D
    Pregnancy Ticker

• ames011ames011 member
    Crazy cravings for McDonald's strawberry milkshake but when I went to reward myself for being good this week the machine was broken. I went to Panera next door for a strawberry smoothie but it wasn't the same. Otherwise been eating lots of pickles (typical, I know), fruit and sour candy, yum. Every time I read this post I decide I need to eat at least eight different things. 
  • @mariposa_767s YES! I'm with you! All the hot sauce on everything! It's so strange because I usually don't like hot sauce. I keep joking it must be DH's child as he eats hot sauce on everything!

I've also been craving fresh fruit. Particularly watermelon, nectarines and grapefruit. So yummy!
  • @ames011 McD's strawberry shakes are my jam, but I went for an Oreo McFlurry to reward myself for spending 6 hours driving through 5 states today.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • ames011ames011 member
    @NYTino24 wow, 5 states in 6 hours definitely earned you an Oreo McFlurry (my second favorite McDs treat, good choice). Hope you're done with driving for a while, that sounds exhausting. 
  • I went to a baseball game tonight.   They had funnel cake fries.  Amazing! 
  • @ames011 I have to drive up to National Harbor tonight for the bachelorette party and home tomorrow. I am gonna be a couch potato on Monday and Tuesday. So grateful to have off work!

I had a "Monterey Salad with Pecans" last night. Delicious!! Lightly fried chicken on greens tossed with fresh avocado, grilled corn, tomato, crisp tortillas, sun dried cranberries & buttermilk herb  :p 

• A bologna sandwich with pickles that is seriously hitting the spot. I normally don't eat bologna but man was I craving it! I also have a yummy bean and rice soup simmering on my stove for second lunch. 
  • Whole Foods deli <3<3<3
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Today I have had a bowl of golden crisp cereal, a cheeseburger (from the grill), 4 pickles, 3 cookies, and a cupcake. I. Can't. Stop. 
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    Mcdonalds. Again. It's so bad make me stop 
  • I'm very susceptible to influence these days. Mention food and I'm probably gonna want it  :D today I've had pasta three times.
  • I had the best roasted Portobello mushrooms for breakfast at a cafe yesterday... I could have eaten an entire plate!
  • @MississippiCatfish OMG! That looks delicious! We have a Whole Foods store opening near me!!!! I'm not sure when though as they've been building it forever! But I.Cannot.Wait!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH wantes chinese food tonight...I am so regretting that decision right now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cwalker042 It was so delicious!! We are actually going back for dinner  :D it's right next to our hotel and just better than going out to eat!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Today was bad eating. McDonalds for lunch and 7-11 chicken rollers for pre dinner. Ooooops. Cooking tonight and tomorrow though!

• *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MississippiCatfish cheeseburger with mac sauce and a mcchicken. I had cucumber and lime infused water with it though so that's healthy, right? Balance.