November 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 5/23

Tuesday ladies!! Where are you?!? Sorry CRAZY day on the unit, so I'm late and completely stealing from the Monday ticker change. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend?

Re: Tuesday ticker change 5/23

• Options
    15 weeks size of a navel orange.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Fat? Tired and uncomfortable. Sunday was not a good day, I was overwhelmed and feeling down so much so that I didn't want to be pregnant cause I didn't think I could do it, just wanted a friend to come steal me away from everyone.

Nope, next week.

Told my boss this week that I'm pregnant, I hope she was acting surprised because Im not sure it's good for a nurse manager not to notice someone is pregnant when everyone else knows. She took it well, I followed it with news of discharging a difficult patient :) 

Unfortunately no. This is my weekend to work. On Monday though I have off and DD gets to be in the Memorial Day parade with her t-ball team.  She also has team pictures this weekend at 8 on Saturday and I'm so worried DH will be there late, not give her a ponytail or brush or hair or forget part of her uniform.  
  • Options
    sorry I'm late on this one

14 weeks! Size of a peach (or house mouse)

2. How are you feeling? 
    Well I was doing great. Still nauseous tho

I had one exactly at 14w! Got to hear baby for the first time. 

I want this nausea to go away! I'm great until I try to eat real food. I'd been snacking and eating "crap" so I decided to cook last night...terrible mistake. Back to just snacks it is.

my birthday is on memorial day! So my mom is coming up Sat to spend the day with me, and we're going to buy the crib! I have a party to go to Sun and then me and DH are just gonna enjoy Mon together. I normally do a BBQ for my birthday but our place just isn't ready for people so we're skipping it and having a quiet day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm late too.  Busy week!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16, avocado

2. How are you feeling? The depression was kicking my ass.  Other than that, I'm ok.  I did start some medicine last night for the depression, so I hope it helps.  I'm tired of being sad all day, every day over things that aren't a big deal.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope!  The nurse called in my prescription without me having to go in

4. Rants, raves, questions? I don't really have anything.  I wish I could sleep, but I got my ear cartilage pierced a week ago and can only sleep on one side.  It seems like it's healing quickly though.  FFC: I totally had to sign that I wasn't pregnant. ha!

5. GTKY: Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend? SO and the step daughter had never shot a gun and want to, so we are going to a beginners pistol course so they can cross it off their bucket list.  Other than that, I plan on doing nothing but laze around the house and enjoy my family.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks, peach!

2. How are you feeling? Hungry, super emotional. Went hysterical last night because my kraft mac n cheese didn't taste right.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants, raves, questions? DH is being so great lately (was not as supportive and awesome with my other 2 pregnancies so I don't know what's changed but I love it!) but I can't stop being a super bitch. It's like word vomit and I feel so bad. 

5. GTKY: Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend? We are going to Lake George with some friends and all the kids! I can't wait to get away for a few days!
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort my family goes to your towns parade every year! We haven't for quite a few years because we go on vacation, but my whole extended family still goes for the ceremony in the cemetery after, because my peperes brother died in WW2.
  • Options
    @ugoglencoco I guess my plans changed as soon as I wrote my post. My BIL wants us to come up and meet the new baby, which was ok, then I found out EVERYONE would be there in a tiny house.  BIL doesn't always think things through, he thinks if it's nice everyone will be outside but he doesn't have chairs for outside. Last year we went I almost starved because no food was bought, we all ended up at Wal-Mart getting supplies, even bug spray and sun lotion. So....this year I'll be prepared and will leave their butts to feed myself:) maybe there will be a parade there, we will be outside of Boston. 

Thank you ladies for coming and posting, I was feeling real alone.  
  • Options
    jka427jka427 member
    Also late haha

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15-orange

2. How are you feeling? Headaches :( I hate this part

3. Any appointments this week? Not for me..just my 3yo's well visit 

4. Rants, raves, questions? DH is getting on my nerves lately. Complaining that he's tired etc. I want to be like "good thing I feel great!!!! NOT!"

5. GTKY: Do you have any fun plans for the long weekend? no...the weather is supposed to be crappy so probably nothing but hanging out.