December 2017 Moms

PGAL Check in Week of 5/22

Hi PGAL friends, we made it another week! yay!
1. How far along are you?
2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)?
3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up?
4. How are you feeling emotionally?
5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week?
6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)?

Re: PGAL Check in Week of 5/22

• 1. How far along are you?
    12+1 by ultrasound. Size of a plum.

2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms?

My 10 day long cold from hell is finally leaving town it seems. Unfortunately still nauseous a lot of the time. But feeling better there too. Haven't been sick in the last 3 days.

3. Do you have appointments this week?
    Harmony test first thing tomorrow morning. That's it.

4. How are you feeling emotionally? Ok

5. Any funny or silly pregnancy moments this week? No

6. GTKY His strength and warmth. He is my rock. The only thing that kept me from falling apart completely after losing our daughter to stillbirth. I can't imagine life without him. God I'm so sappy.
    8w3d
    2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)?
    Bleeding just started yesterday, nausea/vomiting got so much better on Diclegis
    I have my first OB appointment
    Im very nervous about the bleeding . I felt relieved when i saw baby wiggling and fetal heart tone of 162
    Wearing a huge overnight pad while walking around at work for 4 hours
    6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)?
    I love that he is genuinely so nice like he never wishes anything bad on anyone and will always care for me before himself
  • Loading the player...
  • NME44NME44 member
    Hi!

1) 10 + 2
    2) I guess still some nausea, but the exhaustion has eased up totally. Like overnight.
    3) appt next friday
    4) I'm nervous this week for no reason. I'm just driving myself crazy and I don't know what to do about it. My friend suggested I call my doc and try to get an earlier ultrasound, but with no real concerns, no indication that there's anything wrong, that's just silly. My loss was a missed mc, (bleeding started at what would have been 9 weeks) so even when there's no indication anything is wrong, I still worry.
    5) no funny pregnancy moments.
    6) I don't really know if I can qualify what I like most about him. He just is genuinely the perfect person for me. He's a great partner in parenting and supports me in my goals. Obviously he has his faults as everyone does, but I can't imagine life with anyone else.  <3
  • 1. How far along are you?12 weeks today. I am really happy to be here!
    2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)? just cramping mostly, some very minor nausea still but nothing to complain about.
    3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up? NT scan on Friday
    4. How are you feeling emotionally? hot and cold all the time. One minute my PGAL brain kicks in and I get all nervous, and the next I'm reminding myself that everything is fine and that I'm still pregnant.
    5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week? Well I'm walking around work today with the top two buttons on my pants undone -- my blouse covers it fortunately. 
    6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)? DH helps everyone. He volunteers his time (and pick up truck) to help people move or do annoying house/yard work, and he's just one of those people who happily does favors for others. Like he will take out the trash at a friend's house if the barrel is overfull, or he'll go to my mom's house after a snow to shovel, and none of it is to show off or be the hero. He's just that kind of guy. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• 1. How far along are you? about 10 weeks.  eeeeks.  
    2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)? Nothing too crazy.  The morning sickness has (mostly) stopped.  I think I've been a bit more tired lately, but that could very well be from not sleeping great.  
    3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up? Next Tuesday I'll have an u/s with the MFM and do the bloodwork for the NIPT test.  I don't know if we're meeting with the genetic counselor too.  
    4. How are you feeling emotionally? I've been pretty nervous this week.  My doctor told me to stop progesterone at week 10, so I consider it my next "milestone" to get past.  
    5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week? Sunday I was at an event and holding a friend's baby.  Someone else remarked "oh you want one of those so bad".  It took everything in me to not respond "I might be getting one of those!!"  
    6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)? He is amazing. He is so strong and is my rock when I need him.  He also always knows how to make me laugh and feel loved.  

@cmiller36 - glad you're feeling better
    @jackiesmom324 - yay for wiggly baby!
    @nme44 - glad the exhaustion has lifted
    @peachy13 - that hot and cold mind is such a crazy place to be! Hopefully as you enter your 2nd Tri, you had more positive/calming thoughts!!!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • I spoke too soon. Morning sickness came back with a vengeance this morning. :p:#
  • @cmillar36 same! I've been feeling so much better these past two weeks and then randomly last night and this morning, the gags came back. Yuck!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• 1. How far along are you? 10 weeks

2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)? I had some cramping earlier this week that freaked me out even though realistically I know it's normal. It's passed so I am happy about that. 

3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up? I have a follow-up ultrasound to check in on my SCH on Friday. FX it is smaller or gone.

4. How are you feeling emotionally? I am good. We are slowly starting to tell close family here and there and I'll spill the beans to some of my closest friends this weekend when we are all together for a wedding. Not ready for a "public" announcement, but pretty happy we're confident enough to share with others. It makes it so much more real.

5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week? I literally just farted out of nowhere at my desk. Thank god it was silent. 

6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)? I can't pick just one thing, so at the risk of coming off as too mushy, here it goes: He is the perfect balance to my neurotic self. He keeps me grounded when I start getting ahead of myself. He is witty and keeps me on my toes with his smart humor. He's the best dad to our son. He picks up my slack without complaining. <<<<< I need to tell him this stuff because I know that we are both feeling underappreciated lately. 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @flowerpower5838 good luck on Friday!

11w4d
    2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)? My symptoms have improved a lot over the past week. One annoying thing-  when I was dancing at my friend's birthday party on Saturday night, my inner hip started to cramp/hurt, so I had to stop.
    3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up? NT scan on Friday..!
    4. How are you feeling emotionally? I'm anxious for the NT scan and waiting not so patiently for my NIPT results. Everyone seems to be getting them in a week or less and it's been exactly a week for me, so I'm on pins and needles! Rave is my new doppler which just arrived this week- listening to the baby's heartbeat helps to ease my nerves. 
    5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week? Nope
    6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)? My favorite thing about DH is how warm-hearted he is. He is a big softie and treats everyone (animal and human) with warmth and respect. Kids love him for that and I can't wait to see him as a dad. 
  • lavashinerlavashiner member
    edited May 2017
    11w2d
    RLP, sore breasts, mild nausea, hungry all the time
    Just had an U/S yesterday! And got blood drawn for Harmony. So fun to see the little wiggler! @blueskies17 I just found out I can only get either the NT scan or the NIPT. Kinda bummed about that, but since I am AMA, I'm doing NIPT.
    Mostly good. I am always a little worried, just with the many unknowns of being PGAL. Or being PG in general!
    like @peachy13 mine has to do with unbuttoning y pants--I was wearing jeans and commuting home I undid my belt & button. I got out of the car to get my daughter at my parents and walked nearly to the door with everything still hanging out! whoops.
    My husband brings out the best in me--he encourages my creativity. I really like that we can grow and change together--we've been together since 2002!
    Pregnancy Ticker

I'm just going to go with what my ob's office has down and say 11+2

My super sense of smell is getting old. Everything and everyone smells. Nausea is easing up but I'm still exhausted.

CVS testing is Friday. I'll have an ultrasound then too. I won't see the ob until June 23. 

pretty anxious about Friday, but I'm okay. 

Sneezing is dangerous. Definitely peed myself this week.

He works so hard. Sometimes it's frustrating how dedicated he can be to work, but I appreciate his work ethic. He's also an amazing dad.
  • Amber_WavesAmber_Waves member
    edited May 2017
    10+4

Still pretty nauseated a lot of the time, but I am more & more just getting on with things and not resting as much. 

Friday at the genetic counselor. We'll chat with her and hopefully have blood drawn for NIPT.

okay. Looking forward to finally getting the NIPT and (hopefully) feeling safe enough to tell people we are expecting.

I really stunk up the library bathroom on Monday. Sorry, ladies! 

He's just a super duper person that I am so glad to know, never mind be married to and hug and kiss!
  • @peachy13 I hope we both get relief soon. Haven't kept anything down today. And this is with anti nausea meds.
  • jackiesmom324jackiesmom324 member
    edited May 2017
    @peachy13 and @cmillar36 sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.. What kind of regimen are y'all on? 
    @Amber_Waves good luck on your NIPT test.... That means you are finding out baby's sex? 
    @rainbowdashh good luck with your cvs? When are you expecting results? Do they have you taking it easy this weekend? 
    @lavashiner good luck with your genetic testing coming up 
    @NME44 yay that your exhaustion is easing up and oh my yes I understand the baseline PGAL anxiety ugh
    @flowerpower5838 I hope the bleeding goes down... I'm on the same boat with SCH 
    @Tennis11785 good luck on Tuesday! Congrats on your 10 week milestone
  • @jackiesmom324 just diclectin nothing else for nausea.
     9 weeks 4 days

I've been pretty lucky as far as symptoms. Mostly I'm just tired and moody/emotional. Oh and my boobs hurt and I've been constipated (sorry for the TMI but just being real). Apparently my mom and my grandma were never sick either in their pregnancies.

June 6th - heartbeat check

I'm so up and down, roller coasters are jealous. 1 week until my loss milestone. Hopefully that will help me feel a little better. I still have not had a chance to hear the heartbeat or see baby so it sucks.

I started crying uncontrollably after DH and I did it. Then it turned into laughing about it. I laughed and cried at the same time like an insane person.

He's so funny and does anything he can to make me happy. Omg, gonna start crying. I love him so much. These hormones are insane.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• @moonlady-2 aww it's so cool you've been having minimal symptoms.... Lol except for the pregnancy hormones hehe..... I'm so happy your loss milestone is coming up so fast yay
  • @cmillar36 can you ask for something else besides diclectin.. It's really hard living with nausea and vomiting 
  • @jackiesmom324  thinking about it. I could also up diclectin. I'm only taking 4 a day and can take up to 8 a day.
  • Cool has it helped!?
  • Not to this point ugh. :s
  • Aww @cmillar36 can you call your clinic today.? It's not fair for you to feel so sick
  • I refilled My meds and adding gravol as suggested by doctor. I can't continue like this. I'm afraid to go out in public everything is turning my stomach.
  • 1. How far along are you? 11 weeks 2 days
    2. Are you having any bothersome symptoms this week (nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, super sense of smell, cramping)? still can't sleep well, heightened sense of smell
    3. Do you have any appointments or ultrasounds coming up? OB appointment 6/5, NT scan 6/7
    4. How are you feeling emotionally?  Better.  We started using our Doppler at home and hearing the heartbeat puts our mind at ease. 
    5. Any funny/embarrassing/silly preggo moments this week?  Not really. 
    6.  GTKY: What is your favorite thing about your significant other (if you do not have a significant other please tell us of your best friend/close relative)?  She's my best friend, she's just the perfect person for me.  She's funny, silly, a little crazy, but I wouldn't change her for anyone else! 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • Yay @cmillar36 that you got some new meds how are they working 

@holzie-2 good to hear all your good news and it sounds like you have an amazing wife 
  • @jackiesmom324 not working at all at this point. Guessing I need a stronger med. My OB isn't on again til Monday though.
  • @jackiesmom324 We're Team Green, so unless they find a problem on the sex chromosome in the Materniti21, we're waiting until birth to know the sex!