**TW**
BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
TTCAL 6/15/16
BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
BabyFetus Ticker
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms/Spam 5/22-5/28

• Options
    Look at you, on top of all these new threads! Thanks girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    just here to complain. poor DS - just leaving the pedi. he has a throat infection of some sort, an ear infection, and mucus in his lungs. he's been a champ. we've held out for 2y8mo but his first antibiotic is coming right up. 

any rec's for probiotics? any medical reason i have to pick a kid-specific one?

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Lurker from F17 - @Tennis11785 and @Amber_Waves, it warms my heart you're both here. FX and thoughts and prayers are with you for a H&H 9 months. 
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    DH made this really awesome meal for Mother's Day but it's like, half sour cream and apparently my digestive tract can't handle that at the moment. Every time I eat it I am punished with terrible cramping. But it's so. yum. Anyway, so that's what I had for lunch today. Already being punished.
  • Options
    @NME44  im so curious what is half sour cream? like spinach artichoke dip or something?
  • Options
    Marley629Marley629 member
    edited May 2017

DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    NME44NME44 member
    @jackiesmom324 , lol, beef stroganoff. LOADED with sour cream (Bc he knows I love it...but he overdid it.)
  • Options
    We're on vacay with our 9 month old, and she is really doing pretty well, but we will not take a vacation this long again for years--2 weeks of mostly hotel rooms (which means she's in the room with us, which she is not at home) is not great for sleep for any of us. One week max vacations til the kiddos are older! 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like their SO isn't excited about the pregnancy?!?
    My DH seems very detached about the whole thing...
  • Options
    @kdestito with DS,DH was completely detached until birth. The second he was born, that all disappeared. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    drablnddrablnd member
    @kdestito my boyfriend was very unattached during my pregnancy with DD. He just had a hard time really wrapping his head around the fact he was having a kid since she wasn't here. He was never a fan of feeling or seeing her kick. But the second and I literally mean the second she was born he was infatuated with her. It's so bad that she is just as obsessed with him as he is with her. It takes time for some guys to get attached.
    Beautiful Baby Girl Amelia Marie
    Born May 25, 2016
    Angel Baby January 20th, 2017
    Baby #2 Due December 6th 2017
  • Options
    @kdestito My H legitimately asked me why I was scamming Target making a baby registry the other day because he forgot I was pregnant. (Insert eye roll emoji here.) He's really doting in general, and a fantastically involved dad to DS, but it's not as "real" to them as it is to us because they're not experiencing pregnancy as an all day every day thing. For mine, it doesn't mean he's uninterested, just that it's not always on his radar. He did love feeling DS kick, and it got a little more real once I started looking pregnant. 
  • Options
    @flowerpower5838 ooohhh I cannot wait!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I can't wait! I may start the series again beforehand. 
  • Options
    whiskawhiska member
    Count me in as also super excited!!! I just watched the last half of last season go try to tide me over.!
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    I had a heart attack after watching it. I can't FUCKING WAIT. 
  • Options
    @AMCsquared :D canteloupe lolol
    @vvitchhazel why are they torturing me! Halloween is like a billion years from now! I need to know what's going on with Eleven :'(
  • Options
    guys I just nodded off at work... I have 40 minutes left of my night shift... then I have to drive 20 minutes home... I'm not going to make it... :/
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kvacmak  If you don't want to have caffeine, I've read that chewing mint gum can help wake you up and also pinching the skin web between your thumb and index finger and rolling it around between your fingers can also provide a natural energy boost. Good luck! Drive safe!
  • Options
    kvacmak said:
    guys I just nodded off at work... I have 40 minutes left of my night shift... then I have to drive 20 minutes home... I'm not going to make it... :/
    Ugh. I had this problem when I went back to work and DS wasn't sleeping. Can you take a quick 5 minute walk to wake yourself up? I'd drive home with music blasting and the windows open to keep myself awake! Or call my Mom and force her to talk to me for my whole drive. 
  • Options
    This is reeeally random, but today I've seen three different people post 4-year anniversary stuff on social media. Three anniversaries wouldn't be that weird, but three four-year anniversaries? Apparently this day in 2013 was a very popular day to get married.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    You just reminded me that my 5 year anniversary is coming up in a week. I had completely forgotten!
  • Options
    ohmickey331ohmickey331 member
    edited May 2017
    I've had the hardest week of my life. My very best friend who was like a sister to me had untreated Post partum depression and had a nervous breakdown. I had custody of her baby for the weekend and then her crazy mother gained custody. I learned a lot of things about my best friend and I'm sad to say I can no longer be there for her. There is so much to fill in the gaps but I'm just emotionally spent. Missed catching up with everyone here this week though. Hoping for a better week. 
  • Options
     @ohmickey331 I'm sorry to hear that it sounds so stressful 

@kvacmak can you use uber or lyft to get home 
  • Options
    @ohmickey331 That must be very hard to deal with. I'm sorry to hear that. 
  • Options
    @ohmickey331 Lovetit to show support. I'm so sorry you're going through this. As someone who has been in similar shoes, I know how devastating this must be for you and I'm totally here if you want to talk, if you need to unload on a stranger. Sending all the good juju to you and that innocent baby of hers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure what thread to post this on so I'll do it here. What do you ladies think of riding on motorcycles while pregnant? 
  • Options
    @speach13 i think they tell you to avoid anything that can cause falls or direct abdominal trauma especially for fear of harming the placenta

• Options
    @speach13 considering I personally avoid them regardless I wouldn't dare step on one while pregnant. There's a reason we call them "donorcycles" in the emergency department. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @jackiesmom324 and @kvacmak thanks for the reality check. DH and I have rode for years but I haven't since I found out I was pregnant. This nice weather we're having has made me want to but I felt like hearing it from other people would reinforce my inner no. 
  • Options
    @speach13 I'm right there with you. DH and I both ride, and it has been a bummer with some of the beautiful weather we've had lately to not be able to take my bike out. I ride in full gear, accepting that level of danger for myself. I won't do that to my baby. I haven't had any of my doc's tell me no (though I'm sure they would if I asked), but I don't feel comfortable accepting that risk for the baby. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @txmomma16 good point. And no matter how safe you are, there is always that risk of someone not seeing you, etc. Thanks ladies for the perspective, I appreciate it!