Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 5/21

Seriously, am I the first one to make this thread? Alrighty.

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you committed a crime, and a witness had to describe you to a police sketch artist, what would they likely say? 

Re: TWW 5/21

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: all the goddamn days

Testing: not until missed period unless an opportunity to get thoroughly trashed presents itself ;) 

R/R: I didn't go to my regular gym classes last week, so today was a nniigghhttmmaarree; I want to die. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you committed a crime, and a witness had to describe you to a police sketch artist, what would they likely say? Long brown hair, tall, skinny, skin that looks like it should be tan but has not seen the sun in months, wearing jeggings, tshirt, glasses and Nike flyknits, does not appear coordinated, bites skin around cuticles (the witness was REALLY careful to evaluate my appearance lol) 
  • @doxiemoxie212, for real, this thread has been so slow all week. At least you made it to the gym today! I thought about doing some yoga when I got up this morning, but my slump after seeing another BFN put a damper on that. What kind of workout class are you doing?

Month/Cycle: 6/5 (1 TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 34/14

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: another BFN this morning

R/R: It's been another rough couple days for me. I was so hopeful this cycle with all the changes I've made, but nada. I'm stopping the progesterone suppositories after this morning's BFN, because yesterday's hormones were nutso. I was in the crappiest mood all day. 

CS/Q: At least my LP is longer than normal on the progesterone suppositories. Would normally have been expected yesterday. Just waiting out AF at this point.

GTKY: 18 year old with curly blonde hair. Wearing skinny jeans, a blouse, and tan slip-on sneakers. 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Loading the player...
  • @icecubeinthedesert ugh, that sucks! :( Is this your first cycle on the progesterone suppositories? 

Typically every week I'll do one HIIT class, one spin class, 1-2 pilates classes. Last week I did nothing, and then today I did the HIIT class, so it was rough. It's like eight stations, and you rotate through them, and two of the stations are rowing machines. How fast the rowers finish impacts how long everyone else has to keep doing their exercise, so it's annoying to be the last person on the rowers, like, I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN GUYS IM SORRRRYYYY lol. The rowers for the class are the kind that the basin thing is filled with water? And one of them exploded, and water went everywhere, so that was exciting. I'm glad it wasn't my rower, but I was in the group on the rowers during the time. It was very confusing. I thought someone had taken their water bottle, opened it and sprayed it all over everyone at first lol. 
  • @doxiemoxie212, yes, it's my first cycle on progesterone. **TW** I'm trying to do everything I can after our second loss. **End TW** I just bought It Starts With The Egg this morning and will try to incorporate some of those changes in this next cycle. 

That HIIT class sounds intense! I think I would feel terrible making the whole class wait on me. I have Insanity, so maybe I should give that a go again. DH and I have also talked about getting a gym membership, so perhaps we'll pull the trigger on that.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -3, O

Testing: BFN today. I don't know what I was thinking. 

R/R: I woke up at 0300 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. The perks of working night shift. I try not to start ALL of the daily threads even though I'm awake before everyone else. 

CS/Q: I didn't get a temp this morning because I couldn't find my thermometer. It was under the bed. I blame the cats. 

GTKY: Chubby, blonde white girl wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. 

@doxiemoxie212 - Kudos for going to the gym today. 
    @icecubeinthedesert - So sorry for your BFN. Mine has got me really down today, too. I'm glad your progesterone is helping your LP, though. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • millpemillpe member
    I *think* I still go here. Probably the last day though...

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/?

Timing: I though good, but apparently that doesn't matter.

Testing: nope

R/R: I'm STILL spotting (day 5 ugh). It started to pick up a little last night, but still only when I wipe and not what I would consider flow to count it as CD1. I'm planning to email my PCP tomorrow and see if she will do a progesterone test next cycle since I suspect (and from feedback here) that's what it may be. I'm feeling really down about this cycle. It was my last chance to get KU to have a baby before I turned 30 and it's hitting me really hard. 

CS/Q: I will be back to temping next month, but none for now.

GTKY: Shoulder length straight blonde hair, short, medium build, wearing leggings, a tunic, and no makeup. 

@doxiemoxie212 I need some motivation to get back to the gym! And I loved your detailed description. 

@icecubeinthedesert Sorry about the BFN  :( also sorry to hear it's been a rough few days. We are all here for you if you need to vent or do a DD post. I'm feeling the same way. 

@pebbledam Sorry for your BFN as well! My puppy chewed up my thermometer once. I love my pets but sometimes....
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • petethecatpetethecat member
    edited May 2017
    Aw, I'm sorry about your BFN @icecubeinthedesert. I know how hopeful that you were feeling about this cycle. *Hugs lady*

@doxiemoxie212 That gym class does sound legit. I have so much respect for you ladies that do regular gym classes or workouts. I'm really horrible at sticking with that stuff. 

Sorry about your BFN too @pebbledam <3

@MrsMiller8588 I'm sorry that you are feeling so down about this cycle. I know that everyone's path and plan about when they want to start a family are different but, 30 is still pretty young, and 5 whole years away from AMA. Lots of women have babies even later than that too. My point is, just try to be kind to yourself about it.

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1AL)

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: +1

Testing: Probably not. I'm not too jazzed about my timing but whatevs.

R/R: DH has a man cold and I'm feeling pretty ragey about how he's been acting. He took a 3 hour nap today while my family was still here and has been dragging ass all afternoon. When I'm sick, I still do all my regular shit i.e. shit for everyone else, busting my ass around the house, etc. He can't even put on a fake smile and be pleasant to me (from the couch no less) on one of the 6 days this month that he's going to even be here and I'm over it.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: If you committed a crime, and a witness had to describe you to a police sketch artist, what would they likely say? 

She was moving too quickly for me to get a good look at anything other than her basic leggings and blaring resting bitch face.

edit because auto correct 

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: good

Testing: waiting until AF is missed... usually I am eager but will be visiting fam and I don't want to know while I'm there ha...

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

White female, 5'4, 130lbs, brown curly hair, wearing a dress and sandals, not running fast at all... at all.... 
  • @hollieileen i hear you on not wanting to know too soon, lol. my mom is staying with us, and if my period is late, it will be the day after she leaves, so I'm like 

• @kbamomma33 I have the exact opposite problem with DH. His mom raised him and his brothers so that unless they were literally vomiting so much they couldn't pick themselves up off the floor, they had to go about their days as normal. Which is great in some ways, except he literally doesn't tell anyone when he's sick, so I can't even prepare myself for the fact that I'm about to get whatever illness he has. And he has allergies like year round, so there's literally no difference in his behavior. It drives me nnnuuttss. lol I'll get sick, and he'll be like oh yeah, I had that last week. Give a girl some warning! 
  • @doxiemoxie212 Ha! I wish DH was like that! So hard. He's suuuuch a baby when sick. I get why it's frustrating when YH hides having the plague from you and then you get it without a fair warning to maybe hit up some emergen-c beforehand, at least.
  • Sorry for taking like a 2 week long hiatus after just joining the community again.. I caught death and couldn't move or function for like a week and a half and then DH got it right after me. 

@icecubeinthedesert and @pebbledam so sorry for your BFNs. It really is a punch to the gut every month. *hugs*

@kbamomma33 YES to husbands not handling illnesses!! Mine has been sick for the past few days and he's a nightmare. I mean I get it, since I had the exact same cold right before him, but I still got up and went to work every day, walked the dogs, and cooked dinner (most nights). He did none of those things. 

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD/DPO: 23/3-4

Timing: approx. -4,-2,O,+1 but I'm not temping so its estimated

Testing: never until my period is way late, like days late. I can't bring myself to get my hopes up. 

R/R: Still recovering from being so sick! I couldn't believe how sick I got. Can't even remember having a fever that high before in my life, so obviously I'm not really feeling good things about this cycle, but we still managed to HIO quite a bit so who knows. 

CS/Q: nope

Tall, long dark curly hair with bangs, bigger, wearing black leggings, a sweatshirt and flip flops. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @kbamomma33, @Amphibious22 - Man colds are literally the worst. Grrr. MH is useless when he's sick. 

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • wal2017wal2017 member
    CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -3 -2 -1 +1

Testing: Who am I kidding? I'll tell myself not to test until a missed period; but I'll test around DPO 10 or 11. Bad habits die hard. Whatever, its my one vice.

R/R: This was my first month temping and I have no clue how accurate my readings were! I really stuck to it and temp'd every morning, but the thermometer was a Target brand flimsy thing and my readings were odd. EWCM and OPKs did, however, seem to match with a temp dip followed by rise.. so I'm keeping my thoughts positive. But I did admittedly rant to my dh many times about how annoying the process is...

Short, looked to be about 16 years old, fast moving but uncoordinated
  • @afhavern - Hello and welcome! Thanks for intro-ing on the proper thread! I wanted to let you know this was yesterday's thread in case your numbers were reflecting today's date instead of yesterday's. I just started a new TWW thread for 5/22 if you would like to post there as well! Do you have a BBT thermometer that reads to the one hundredth place?
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • jeg07jeg07 member
    edited May 2017
    ETA: Just went to read this thread and saw @pebbledam 's note to @afhavern so sorry I didn't read that first... I'll migrate over to the new board, eek! 

Month/Cycle: 10/10 (but took a break in there so maybe 6/6 actually trying?) 

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -2 and O 

Testing: Not until after period is due

R/R: I'm trying this again! I was on a lot last fall and then took a break (I got too wrapped up in temping and charting and couldn't live my life). So I stopped tracking everything and I feel like we didn't even get close to my O days for a few months. My DH and I decided that we are ready to really start trying and so I just purchased the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book and I'm getting back on here. I feel much healthier this time around. 

CS/Q: 

Average height, lots of long blonde hair, pale, and blue eyes :). My defining feature is my hair-- that is the first thing most people use to describe me