August 2017 Moms

*Sunday* ticker change 5/21

How far along are you & how big is baby?   

Upcoming appointments?   

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?   

GTKY: what is something you can never seem to finish?     
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *Sunday* ticker change 5/21

• NxyNxy member
    How far along are you & how big is baby? 28 weeks and the size of a box of Kraft mac and cheese 

Upcoming appointments?  End of the month

Symptoms?  I'm so exhausted I'm barely a functioning human being at this point

Cravings?  I've wanted a pizza all week but I'm too lazy to drive to the place with the good pizza.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I finally went to get groceries so at least we won't starve to death this week

GTKY: what is something you can never seem to finish? Cleaning. So like dishes and laundry and .. all the cleaning  :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In box...
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   28 weeks and a tropical coconut (as opposed to a non-tropical coconut?)

Upcoming appointments?   Not until 30 weeks

Symptoms?  Tired and moody. I've also tuckered myself just walking too far. 

Cravings?  Donuts. That's what I get for rewatching Twin Peaks--they're always eating donuts

Rants/Raves/Questions?   Passed my glucose test!

GTKY: what is something you can never seem to finish?  A quilt I started 2 years ago. It's partly quilted already, too!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • tova24tova24 member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   
    28 weeks 5 days
    Upcoming appointments?   
    Not until 30 weeks. 
    Symptoms?  
    Still puking. I'm getting these really nice (sarcasm) hot flashes. Especially when I walk too much. 
    Cravings?  
    Chocolate, lemonade, cheeseburgers. Basically, I could win any food eating competition right now. I'm always hungry. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    Does anyone else feel like they can pull a muscle super easily? I literally flex my feet and I feel pain in my calves. 
    Beer. I've never been able to drink a whole bottle/can/glass of beer. I hate the taste. More of a wine girl. 
  • NxyNxy member
    @tova24 I keep waking up drenched in sweat this week. Sorry about the hot flashes!! 
    I'm also getting leg craps fairly easily. I can't even get a really satisfying stretch in  :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tova24tova24 member
    @Nxy the struggle is real! Last week I had a hot flash and then had to get my blood drawn for my endocrinologist. I was so light headed that after my appointment I went straight home instead of back to work. I've never felt this "fragile" before. It's crazy how easy pain comes and goes with the cramps.
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?   

27 Weeks and the bump says lettuce (like...what?)

Upcoming appointments?   

Just had one Friday.  All is well. Baby didn't like having his heartrate checked.  Totally kicked the doctor!  Lol!  I had my 1-hour glucose.  Not as bad as I remember...my drink was red this time, not orange.  It wasn't terrible.  I haven't heard results, so I'll take that as a good sign.

Symptoms?  

Heartburn!  Zantac has stopped working.  TUMS have stopped working.  I'm dying, pretty much.  Also, I'm drooling when I sleep.  Like, excessively.  So gross.

Cravings?  

Still nothing!  Which sure has helped with weight management!

Rants/Raves/Questions?   

I can't believe how fast this is going!  It's so exciting!  Also, my local Target had 30% off EVERYTHING in the baby department the other day.  Everything.  Car seats, strollers, wraps, carriers, clothing, diapers, etc...it was fantastic!  I have a Red Card, too, so that was another 5% off, and then there were a few deals through the cartwheel app, too...all were stackable! 

Movies.  I'm out before the credits roll. Every single time.
  • NxyNxy member
    @dma0389 I didn't even finish your post I got to Chamorro food and now it's your fault that I want good Chamorro bbq chicken and red rice and.. GUAM FOOD  :o 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dma0389dma0389 member
    @Nxy yes girl!!! I was craving red rice and man did they hook it up! DH got Chamorro BBQ chicken and short ribs on top of red rice. Sooooo good! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?   25 Weeks / Baseball Glove 

Upcoming appointments?   This coming Friday. 

Symptoms?  I'm exhausted! M/S, heartburn, insomnia. 

Cravings?  All the Carbs. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   My Zulily order finally came. Yay for comfy maternity clothes! 

GTKY: what is something you can never seem to finish?   Lately it's been Library books. I never seem to finish them before they're due back. Kids & fatigue are definitely contributing factors. 

26 weeks - bowling pin

Upcoming appointments?   
    I just had one on Friday.  I'm pretty sure I'm starting appointments every 2 weeks now.

Symptoms?  
    Other than insomnia and the occasional sciatica/lower back pain, I'm feeling pretty good.

Cravings?  
    Still fruit and chocolate.

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    We finally ordered a crib and dresser today.  It takes about 12 weeks for delivery and I probably have at most 13 weeks left until the baby arrives.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute to get things done.  I assume the baby will start in our room anyway, but it would be nice to have everything set up before the birth.

Books.  I eventually finish them, but it takes forever.  I can get into a groove for a short period of time, but then I decide other things are more important than reading like sleeping or watching mindless tv.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I I really only finish books because I'm part of a monthly book club. I'm hosting this next month so I better finish sooner than the day of the meeting this time around
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   28 weeks - hello 3rd trimester! Size of an eggplant. 

Upcoming appointments?   
    Not for a couple weeks now. 

Symptoms?  
    Still feeling pretty good - just the standard constipation. 

Cravings?  
    Usually icecream but I'm just realizing it's been days since I thought of it. Hehe And only becaus the cottage has no power/no running water (roughing it this weekend!) for the last 3 days. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    I'm pretty excited about my shower now. It's hit and miss for attendance in my family but everyone seems to be coming which makes me super happy I'll get to see everyone!

Organizing closets - we need space but once I get started I've over it fast - so much stuff after a few years. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

28 weeks- Eggplant, hello third trimester!

Upcoming appointments?   
    I have my 28 week appointment and glucose test on Wednesday.

Symptoms?  
    It's harder for me to bend straight over and I run out of breath faster than before. 

Cravings?  
    Ive wanted biscuit sandwiches the last two days for breakfast. I've got a taste for coffee too.

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    I realized yesterday when I was thinking about my symptoms, that my sciatic nerve pain has been gone for a couple of weeks. And today I got all my insurance debocales worked out and everything is paid and squared away. So that's a big relief.

A complete thought/story. It's easier when I'm writing because I can edit before I send, but when I'm talking I'm ALL OVER THE PLACE! It's frustrating for me and the listener sometimes. Haha
  • AbbeyHAbbeyH member
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   28 weeks (size if a rollerblade)

Upcoming appointments?   
    In the waiting room now. 

Symptoms?  
    Headaches 

Cravings?  
    Give me all the DQ hot fudge sundaes

Rants/Raves/Questions?   
    Received a ton of hand me downs with my son from my SIL (which I was super thankful for) and returned them size organized in matching clear totes. Now they are coming back to me (boy #2) and I'm getting them here and there in shopping bags. She had a girl earlier this year so I am assuming she was looking for stuff she could use- but geeze. I wish I had my organized totes!!

Laundry. Always have laundry to do. 
  • NxyNxy member
    @erindippity I've also noticed most of my nerve pain is gone. Baby boy must have shifted positions because the past week or two I've actually been able to sit/lay on my right side. Hooray for relief!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker