Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 5/20

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How do you feel about astology? Does your own astrological sign fit your personality? 
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW 5/20

• pebbledampebbledam member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 30/10... Apparently. 

Timing: This would require me to believe I ovulated. 

Testing: I'm back to peeing on OPKs and HPTs at the same time. Ugh. 

R/R: TTC is taking a toll on my mood. 

CS/Q: Well, I've been hanging out in WTO, but FF seems to want me to keep my CHs. My charts is a mess because of my temps (I work nights). I'm still in disbelief that I didn't turn an OPK like I did in the past 3 cycles. Feel free to stalk.

GTKY: I am pretty much a Capricorn in all ways: practical, serious, responsible, ambitious. One of my brothers is also a Capricorn and he is basically the opposite of me in every way, so I'm not sure what to think! 

ETA chart
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @pebbledam, I can unfortunately relate. My cycle is still being weird too. I haven't posted in the dailies recently because I was hoping to feel more confident about where I belonged, but at this point I think I'm just waiting for AF so I can start over with a clean slate...so may as well post here. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 29/7?

Timing: -4?

Testing: Not necessary unless FF is really off.

CS/Q: I might post my chart in the Chart Stalk thread later if I can figure out how to do it.

GTKY: I'm a Pisces, which seems fairly accurate from what I've read! However, I don't really buy into astrology as anything other than entertainment. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @Augusta108 - At least we're in good company. Innate posting in the dailies when I'm not sure where I belong. Unfortunately, I'm already stressing over what we need to do differently for the next cycle. On the upside, I plan on having some fun non-TTC sex this weekend to take my mind off of it!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 1 AL

CD/DPO: 20/5?

Timing: We've been TTA, but that didn't work out so well, so.... maybe our timing was right around O?

Testing: I got my big pack of Wondfos yesterday, so I did a HPT today (negative, of course), mostly so I could make sure my levels are back down.

R/R: I have a free day today! Time to weedeat the garden, plant some starts, and maybe quilt a quilt for my good friend's baby shower. Also, I mixed up a starter last night to make whole wheat, sourdough english muffins today, so we'll how those turn out!

GTKY: How do you feel about astology? Does your own astrological sign fit your personality?  
    I don't really go in for astrology, but I do think it's fun/entertaining. I'm a Sagittarius, but also pretty close to the cusp with Capricorn. I don't usually feel like I fit with Sagittarius, but sometimes. Other times I feel like Capricorn is a better fit...
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• MythrilMythril member
    Month/Cycle: 17/13

CD/DPO: 24/2

Timing: -1, 0

Testing: in 12 days

R/R: My temps have evened out, so I feel like something is going on. When they are steady that usually means good things for me. They were steady the first time I ovulated on my own, and all the times I got my period on my own even though if I did ovulate then my luteal phase would've been 3 days.

Rant: WHY DOES THIS TAKE SO LONG!? Lol, it's only been 2 days. You can see how well I'm going to handle my second ever TWW. I keep going to google and searching for things like "what's the longest implantation takes" or "what's the shortest time implantation takes" or "what's going on 2 dpo?" or my favorite "what is the statistic likelihood that I conceived if I DTD these days and had a trigger and took femara?"

CS/Q: No questions.

GTKY: I don't think much of astrology, aside from an amusing thing to look at occasionally. I'm a Capricorn but I think everything's shifted now and it makes me a Sagittarius? I don't know if Capricorn fits me... I'm a good mix of playful and serious. I have always been more mature, though. As far as Sagittarius... I'm pretty honest. Idk, I feel like the defining traits of these are always different depending on who you ask.

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• millpemillpe member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/? (I didn't track this month)

Timing: good

Testing: maybe tomorrow if my spotting hasn't come back

R/R: So yesterday I thought for sure today would be CD1. Then my spotting went away and nothing so far today. So I'm just over here being BSC and googling if everything is an early sign. Slept in this morning = KU, cried yesterday for no reason = KU, boobs are sore = KU, nauseated every night = KU. Never mind all of these are normal PMS symptoms for me. Today is going to be a busy day of yard work (mostly for DH)!

CS/Q: 

I don't really know anything about it to be honest. Sometimes I would look just for fun. I'm an aquarius. 

@pebbledam In my opinion it doesn't look like you ovulated on CD 20. There doesn't seem to be a clear temp shift? Have you been able to see the temp shift before even with working nights?

@Augusta108 Sorry for the confusing cycle!

@hedgepig Sounds like you have a great (productive) day planned! I'm glad your levels are back down. Hopefully your timing was good!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @hedgepig - It's all rainy and dreary here. I'm bummed that I can't get outside to work on the yard. 
    @Mythril - This is going to be a long TWW for you! We'll try to keep you sane!
    @MrsMiller8588 - Once I reach the late luteal phase, that's how I am too. I need to hide my phone and laptop and stay away from the internet. My CHs are always a little questionable because my temps are rocky. I will say that I peed on 4 OPKs on CD20 because of the EWCM and being crazy horny. That was the darkest day of OPKs I've had this cycle, but they weren't positive. Now the OPKs have only the faintest test line.
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @Mythril I totally feel you on the impatience! In the past I have totally lost my mind during the TWW, but this time around I've been more relaxed. Good luck keeping calm!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @pebbledam Ugh for rainy weather! I've been so grateful for all the rain this winter after the drought, but I'm still so happy for sunshine and warmth. It's supposed to be in the high 80's this weekend, so maybe we'll get to swim in the pond :smile: Hopefully you'll get some sun too!

@MrsMiller8588 FX for you! Those last couple days of the TWW are so hard! I hope the yard work goes well too.

TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Well. Heading to WTO. No one follow!
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• I'll come back later to comment, sorry for the post and ghost.

Month/Cycle:  14/13

CD/DPO:  22/7

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing: Next Thursday?

R/R: I didn't post yesterday because it was our anniversary.  We had a lovely evening with lots of food and drinks.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: How do you feel about astology? Does your own astrological sign fit your personality?  I like reading about it but I don't hold much in them.
  • @pebbledam I'm sorry, I'm no help with your chart.  With all the open circles it's hard to say.  Maybe since you work nights you can rely on your cm and opks more?  My LH surge is usually in the afternoon around 3pm so if you're working nights and sleep during the day I wonder if that could be a reason you missed a + opk?  I'm sorry TTC is so tough, it should never have to be this way! 

@WillRunForWine21 I'm so sorry, hugs  <3
  • @hedgepig - Weather is supposed to start improving tomorrow! I really can't complain too much about the weather because we've had a very mild winter and beautiful spring for the most part!
    @mispanda - Happy Anniversay! It sounds like you had a lovely evening! As far as my chart goes, I do not get very much EWCM; It's usually watery. In past cycles I've gotten EWCM either the day before or day of O, so I really hoping FF is right and I just missed my LH surge!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • IMonth/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: pretty good 

Testing: after AF is missed 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

I love it. I recently started looking into birth charts and I find them super interesting and accurate for myself and DH. The detailed ones with birth place and time... super interesting!

We are both cancers and are pretty close to the descriptions but deviate in different ways... I feel I am very caring, empathetic, sensitive and put others first... to a fault. I love hard. Family and friends are very important but I also enjoy my comfort zone and need to feel safe before letting my guard down... Like most cancers...