Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-yay!! 5/19

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Since we are officially in summer temps here...
What's the best ice cream flavor?? 

Re: WTO Fri-yay!! 5/19

• Loading the player...
  • Hi @50Wife! Thanks for starting this! I was wondering where everyone was.  :'(

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1AL)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV

R/R: I felt O pain yesterday and got a big temp spike today. We'll see if it's the real deal if I get high temps for a couple more days and I get those CHs. DH doesn't get home until tonight, so I'm thinking this cycle is probably a no go as of now, but that's ok. There's always next cycle. 

CS/Q: No

GTKY: Ben and Jerry's Tonight Dough. Give me all of it! 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all the things, my temp spiked today so fingers crossed it stays up

R/R: it's super hot here today which is a blessing and a curse

CS/Q:

What's the best ice cream flavor??  THIS IS ONE OF THE HARDEST QUESTIONS OF ALL TIMES. They're all good flavors, Bront. 
  • @50wife - um yes green mint chocolate chip all the way! I bought the white one a couple of months ago because it's all they had and it tasted like toothpaste. I just added more chocolate syrup than normal and ate the rest of the tub anyway. LOL

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @justkeepswimming8 I'm glad that the visit with YN went well and that SIL was chill about letting him walk around your house. I'm sorry that you had to stress about cleaning yesterday due to her germaphobeyness. 

@50Wife That's so cool about the arthritis walk! Good for you guys for getting that many people together and raising that money. My dad has pretty terrible arthritis that limits his activity pretty significantly. How is your mom?
  • @50wife that's great that you raised all that!! Hope the weather holds up! Good luck on Monday!

@kbamomma33 fx that this temp spike is O!

Month/Cycle: 17/17

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, trigger, IUI 

R/R:  IUI is tomorrow, triggered last night and it wasn't as bad as I thought which was a win. Lose was that my brand new washing machine flooded my whole laundry room last night through the wall into the kitchen, under the tile and through the ceiling into the basement of my house down all my walls and soaked everything in the basement. There are no words for my anger right now. We just moved into our house last year and my kitchen was brand new and now there's water under my brand new cabinets and the wood is soaked. Of course Samsung is giving me the run around and my home owners policy wants to send a company to dry it and be done with it but of course can give no guarantee that mold won't be growing. I'm angry and don't have time to deal with this bullshit. Ugh, sorry for the rant. 

CS/Q: none

Vanilla 

• 50Wife50Wife member
    @kbamomma33 she's pretty bad. She goes for infusions and is on tons of meds. She has psoriatic arthritis and most days she kind of just limps around and you can see how bad it's hurting her. 
    Shes walking with us tomorrow (it's a 1 mile walk) and I know it'll kill her at the end of the day but she's strong and refuses to let arthritis "win" and stop her from doing anything...especially when it comes to her family. 

She got into Johns Hopkins for them to take a look at her because she has other issues popping up too, like raynauds. I know they wanted to switch around some of her meds based on her history to see if it would help any. It takes time for her to notice a different when they switch things up so it's a waiting game. 

What kind of arthritis does your dad have? 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 I'm so glad that your trigger went well!! GL with the IUI tomorrow. All things crossed for you. Please update us and let us know how everything goes!  <3 Also, holy crap to your washing machine debacle. I don't even know what to say about that other than that's horrible and I'm sure a PIA to deal with. 
  • 50Wife50Wife member
    @beachbunnyxo123 good luck tomorrow!!! 
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    edited May 2017
    @justkeepswimming8 Wow your SIL "let him walk around"! Yay...? (The question mark is for your SIL's ridiculousness because that shouldn't have even been a question.)
    @50Wife Those first few steps in testing are always filled wth anxiety. I was just there so recently myself. I hope it comes back great! And sorry about your mom's arthritis. I know some folks who have it pretty bad and the only thing that really helps is a special topical salve that's illegal in lots of places and is made from cannabis (if you want to know more about that PM me).
    @kbamomma33 and @doxiemoxie212 FX for more high temps and CH!
    @beachbunnyxo123 I'm so sorry for the flood! I hope you don't get a lot of permanent damage. Also GL with your IUI!!

Month/Cycle: 14/12
    CD: 39
    WAYDTGKU:

R/R: It's my birthday! Yaaay! Boo for being 34 and not being KU, but I'll try not to think about that too hard. I almost had a positive OPK yesterday and was hoping to get a positive this morning, but I didn't. 
    CS/Q:
    What's the best ice cream flavor?? Either mint chocolate chip (yes the GREEN kind, the white stuff is BS), OR coffee flavored.
  • @kbamomma33 – FX for high temps and CHs! I was so surprised that she let him roam because I only cleaned the living room thoroughly (assuming she wouldn’t let him go anywhere else). It's nice to see her lighten up on that stuff a bit.

@doxiemoxie212 – yay for temp spike! FX that it stays up!

@beachbunnyxo123 – ugh so sorry about the flooding in your house! I hope that things get fixed quickly! Also, GL tomorrow. All the things crossed for you!

Married: August 2014
  • @vflux33 happy birthday girl!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that O finally happens this weekend for a bday present!! 

• Married: August 2014
  • *lurking*

@vflux33 Happy birthday!!! Have all the wine to celebrate <3 FX you get out of this hell cycle ASAP, but in the meantime, enjoy this gif :)

• 50Wife50Wife member
    @vflux33 happiest of birthdays!!! 
  • @justkeepswimming8 So glad you had a good visit with your nephew, and that you SIL was relaxed and let him down! Good job on the cleaning! :)

@50Wife That's awesome that you guys are doing the walk! And FX your H's SA comes back okay

@beachbunnyxo123 Oh no! That's awful that it flooded - I hope you can get a proper resolution out of someone. Glad the trigger went well though, and best of luck tomorrow!

@vflux33 Happy birthday, girl! Try not to let not being KU get you down today (and I say that, knowing I've been emotional about my bday next week for the same reason). Drink all the wine, eat too much cake, and have some crazy birthday sex - because we have to believe that next year you will have to be a responsible momma xo

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 40

WAYDTGKU: at this point, just trying to stay positive... 

R/R: It's Friday of the long weekend! DH and I don't know what we will do, since his back is still messed up - but it's also my birthday celebration weekend, so we both agree we need to do something!

CS/Q: nope

What's the best ice cream flavor?? I can't eat ice cream :( I really miss cheesecake ice cream... but now I just go for berry sorbetto, since it's dairy free
  • Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD:7

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R: Happy Friday Ladies !!  :)

CS/Q:nope

What's the best ice cream flavor?? pralines and cream or cookies and cream 
  • @vflux33 Happy Birthday!! 

@beachbunnyxo123 Omg I'm so sorry about the flooding wth! GL tomorrow! All the things crossed for you

@50wife Enjoy the walk! That's amazing fundraising - I work for a non profit and our biggest walk is tomorrow

@justkeepswimming8 and @kbamomma33 FX for O soon!

Month/Cycle 9/10

CD 1

WAYDTOGKU Apparently everything wrong?

R/R Feeling like crud today, as referenced by my CD. And most likely my FW is going to fall when we are out of town, staying at the inlaws where there is NO WAY we can get any BD in based on the layout of their house. Unless I O early so FX for that 

CSQ

GTKY ohh perfect GTKY for today! +1 for
    mint chocolate chip. Give me ALL THE ICE CREAM

Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @RVAmom315 Sorry for the CD1 :( 

@lund You could wear jeans, so people think you're less competent... and then WOW the socks off of them!

@heatherdubrow Yay for one step closer to your FET! Enjoy your weekend with the girls!
  • lundlund member
    *SNIP*

@lund You could wear jeans, so people think you're less competent... and then WOW the socks off of them!
    *SNIP*
    This has totally crossed my mind!  :D
  • @Sailing_Mama Sorry bout your back! I hope it feels better soon

@heatherdubrow Sorry about the CD 1 but yay closer to your FET! Enjoy your trip!

@lund Have fun riding! You'll look great no matter what you wear 

@Avrilmai

Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @vflux33 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Nothing really. I won't start temping til CD 8 and won't start OPKs til CD 12.

CS/Q: N/A

I really like French Vanilla.
  • @purplg8r Oh no! That's rough for your H, and for your sleep! Hope he recovers, and that he didn't have any permanent damage
  • GypsyHippieGypsyHippie member
    edited May 2017
    Month/Cycle: 18/14

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Metformin and levothyroxine -starting first round of letrozole tomorrow (under RE care) just ordered a BBT and might add pre-seed to the Amazon cart as well

R/R: Bummed to be back on thyroid meds, but hoping normal levels help to get me KU

CS/Q: Long time lurker getting back into the swing of commenting. Reread the newbie guide to refresh myself.

What's the best ice cream flavor?? Always and forever - Vanilla

*TW*
    Me:33 DH:39
    Married: Nov 2013
    BFP: Mar 2015
    MMC: May 2015
  • @justkeepswimming8 -- I am with you on trying to lose weight (and sucking at it..) *sigh* I even joined weight watchers and I barely use the app. fml.
    @50Wife - I watched that ice cream GIF like... 15 times ... it's definitely CD1 for me. haha
    @beachbunnyxo123 -- everything crossed for you for your IUI!!!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1 (BOOOOOOoooo!!!)

WAYDTGKU: Today? Eating ice cream. Then having some green tea for good measure ;) Metformin, BBT, OPK, HIO

R/R: It's CD 1. Enough said. My mind and body played some mean tricks on me and I had hopes of being knocked up... but yea, that's not the case. Tomorrow I have an all day field trip with a bunch of middle schoolers and it's my heaviest flow day. Jesus, take the wheel. 

CS/Q: Nah

Chocolate chip. Im basic. 

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• nooaanooaa member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: opks p, bbt and sex

R/R: Yesterday, OB looked at last two cycle charts showing short luteal phase. She decided to treat it with clomid between CD3-7. My TSH level are 1 and she was happy. I am in Germany so I had to study new vocabulary to follow the conversation. I am surprised that she gave me clomid right away. Also I didnt know that clomid can help lengthen the luteal phase.
    Yesterday, we also received the sperm test result: good.
    I had all my life 7-8 days of luteal phase, but I didnt know until I started TTC. How do I know? Because a week before the period I had already cramps, with OPKs I discovered that this is ovulation day!!! I thought my mom was crazy when she told me that she knows when she ovulates. 

CS/Q: I still dont know when is best having sex every day or every other day. What is your opinion and based on what/where?

of course its chocolate
  • @nooaa I've heard ED and EOD make no difference with no underlying sperm issues. I choose EOD because my vagina cries otherwise and I ask DH not to do anything to himself on the off days. I've done both and not gotten pregnant so I'd rather not have sex ED if not necessary.
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @nooaa Hi there! Good news on the sperm! Generally people here discourage getting a Clomid prescription from an OB because they tend to not monitor your response to it as much as a RE does, but maybe this works differently in Germany? Not sure, but anyway just to warn you, Clomid does increase risk of ovarian cancer if you take it for longer than 6 months.