November 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What's got you as annoyed as Ryan Reynolds today?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• slavenslaven member
    This is a total first world problem, but we were supposed to move out yesterday but it got pushed back a week. We don't have any extra rolls of toilet paper so I'm going to have to buy one. Or I can just try and make what little we have last the night and try to remember to steal a roll from work haha. I really don't want to have to buy a whole pack of tp just for a roll, but I also don't remember seeing single rolls for sale here. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slaven hahaha that would irritate me as well!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • QTAMum3QTAMum3 member
    WTF DH. I just swept, swiffered, washed and waxed all the floors because of your projects and leaving plaster dust EVERYWHERE. NOW, I wake up to seeing his shoe prints and plaster dust all over the place again! We agreed on a rule of taking shoes off outside and going right into the shower but.....I guess that is out the window? Ugh!
    Me: 30 DH: 34
    Married: 11/2013
     "Q" DS1: 3/2011
    "T" DS2: 10/2012
    "A" DD: 1/2014
    EDD #4: 11/26/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker

• bcashawbcashaw member
    WTF toddler.  I know your shorts have exciting buttons on them. But you CAN NOT keep taking them off 
  • WTF to this endless string of migraines

• @bcashaw they've been on and off since Sat night. I didn't have one for most of yesterday, kind of started to get one at night, woke up with a slight one. If I wasn't pregnant, an Excedrin would take care of this in no time. But, just relying on water and hoping it doesn't gain in strength throughout the day - we're still in the middle of packing for our Friday move!!

• bcashawbcashaw member
    @DuchessOfCambridge I can't believe that. That sucks so much I hope it goes away and gives you some peace 
  • QTAMum3QTAMum3 member
    @DuchessOfCambridge I hope they go away soon!! Feel better and good luck with the move. 

@bcashaw my kindergartener fought me in wearing shorts today to school but wanted to wear pants. It's going to be like 90 today and there is no AC in their classroom. Took me about 20 mins to convince him that he wouldn't be cold at the bus stop. 
    Me: 30 DH: 34
    Married: 11/2013
     "Q" DS1: 3/2011
    "T" DS2: 10/2012
    "A" DD: 1/2014
    EDD #4: 11/26/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker

• WTF to not being able to keep my eyes open at work.  I could seriously fall asleep right here, right now, in less than a minute.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @DuchessOfCambridge maybe you can talk to your doc about fioricet? It has Tylenol in lieu of ibuprofen. We use it a lot in our ED.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    @DuchessOfCambridge maybe you can talk to your doc about fioricet? It has Tylenol in lieu of ibuprofen. We use it a lot in our ED.
    My nurse friend gave me one of hers and it's AMAZING. Since my mw practice is so crunchy they want me to use things like magnesium infused tea and essential oils and damnit sometimes a bad headache just needs drugs. She gave me a few and I save them for when I REALLY need them. But they are life savers. 
  • @Roliepoliecoley4 @BayCamp I actually was prescribed fioricet for migraines normally (I get them at least once a week even when not pregnant) but I ended up stopping because I got some weird side effects that weren't worth it to me. Buttt maybe I'll talk to my OB at my next appointment and see if there's a solution. My PCP had said just Tylenol which I'm not even bothering with because it won't even put a dent in the pain so there's no point.

• A flight attendant spilled water on my computer this am and it wouldn't turn back on. Finally got it going again. I guess it dried out.
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    My WTF is to both my husband and my work. He gets 2 nights off of the whole week with DS while I'm working and he plays softball both nights. So he uses MY friends to babysit, now I need sitters for Saturday (scheduled against availability) and Sunday and he's already using my 2 most reliable sitter friends for the other 2 nights so I feel bad asking them for another one. 

We've had SO many fights about him playing softball and "using up" my sitters, but since he's not the one left scrambling for Sunday coverage he doesn't give a crap. Not to mention, now DS is going to be at babysitters 4 nights in a row instead of 2 which irritates me. 
  • WTF body?  Why can't you just poooooop already?  I'm working from home for the 2nd day in a row (in a work environment that hates working from home) because I've taken so many poop-stigators that I'm afraid it'll all blow when I'm at work and I can't handle that.  I'm also miserable and feel like I can't fit one more thing in my body--even a sip of water!  Hoping the poop fairy visits today!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • JDW0325JDW0325 member
    I was having awful migraines too. 
    What helped me was an ice pack on the back of my neck, a good neck massage, and some caffeine! 
  • ugoglencocougoglencoco member
    edited May 2017
    Wtf to my 3 year old, having diarrhea twice at school with no other symptoms. Now he can't go back to school until Friday and he's completely fine. Ughhhhh. I hate that rule.
  • My WTF is also poop, or lack of. I almost passed out on the bus this morning from gas and pressure on the vegus nerve. Just feel so sick today. Can't concentrate on work and have so much of it to do. When I'm sick, nobody picks up the slack. 
  • Welp, I just tried to eat breakfast because I feel starving, even though I didn't think I could fit one more thing in there and I was right.  Right back up.  Seriously, wtf.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Annoyed at how tired and worn down I am husband just switched to second from thirds and I can't wait for the weekend so maybe I can get some help with our toddler I do it all. Wake up early with her keep her entertained all day and do any of the night wakes as well everyday all day on top of that I babysit two girls after school for a few hours. Babygirl has been going to bed early so it's not like I'm not resting but also haven't been able to get comfortable lots of aches and back pain in bed. Also headaches everyday just want my body to cooperate get some energy.
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @ugoglencoco what a beautiful story. Just imagining this makes me giggle 
  • Wtf work. So I'm more or less running a department with exactly 2 weeks of training and last night one of the instruments crapped out during an overnight run and now I have to do it over plus someone accepted 25 one day rush samples that I needed to address at the same time. Also I want to be outside but I'm overheating, oh my God this isn't fair. 
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bcashaw it was definitely exciting. Haha. In the beginning of my pregnancy I had myself convinced that someone was keeping a cat in their filing cabinet like Angela from The Office because I kept smelling cat. For a second today I thought I was right until my brain put two and two together lol.
  • I've got 6 piercings (all in my ears) and one of them is severly infected. It's bad enough I've made a Drs appointment, and I've dealt with quite a few piercing infections in my time so I'm not just being a sissy  :/  WTF body. I'd better not have to let it heal over. 
  • slavenslaven member

@ugoglencoco for a few days I was losing my mind scrubbing my apartment because I thought I smelled a cat (we don't have one). Now the smell is gone. Maybe it is a weird pregnancy thing. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slaven We lived (outside of) Fort Sill last year and they had stray cats everywhere. I guess they would come pee or spray in my garden and I could always smell it inside the house and I relentlessly tried to get rid of the smell. Cat pee is probably the worst smell imo. So gross, it would drive me insane. 
  • @bcashaw we went through a phase of having to put dd's shorts on backwards to avoid that..
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @ugoglencoco she tends to keep them on in public. I duct tape her diapers shut at bedtime so she can't take them off as most of her pajamas are two piece! She was pretty pissed the first day but since then she has accepted it and doesn't even try anymore 
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    @bcashaw DS just learned how to take his clothes and diaper off. Or more accurately has discovered the desire to do so. We've wasted so many damn diapers it makes me cry. 
  • @ugoglencoco I just laughed so much at your Panera story!! :lol: