Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 5/17

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's your favorite outdoor activity?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/17

• Loading the player...
  • @KariAnn323 That flea market sounds like fun! FX the weather cooperates with you! 

@Stargazer1lily  Yuck! That's not a fun way to start the day. 

• @SkilledSailor - What do you do for a living (if you feel comfortable sharing)? And I'm totally with you: woodsy walks > hikes!
    @Stargazer1lily - Ewww, cat barf. Why can't they barf somewhere easy to see and not between me and the bathroom!?
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @SkilledSailor - That's a tough business to get established for sure, but it would be so much fun! I want to live vicariously through you!
    @doxiemoxie212 - Enjoy your time with your mom and pupper!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • AliW220AliW220 member
    @SkilledSailor oh my goodness, your career sounds amazing. I agree with @pebbledam, we'll just live thru you. :) so sick of corporate games I'd constantly day dreaming of being my own boss.
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Haha thanks @AliW220. There are definitely pros and cons to both corporate and being your own boss
  • @heatherdubrow Yay for last day of bcps! What kind of dogs do you have?
  • @kbamomma33 a German shepherd and golden retriever
  • @kbamomma33 a German shepherd and golden retriever
    Aw, love! We had a German Shepard growing up and DH had a sweet sweet golden retriever when we met that stayed with his parents. Sweet dogs.
  • @kbamomma33 - It sounds like every room in your house is wall papered! GL getting this room scraped clean! And thank you for the palliative vibes; I will send them on to my ovaries!
    @heatherdubrow - I almost chose walking my dogs for my activity, too, but truthfully I only like walking one of them which made me feel like a bad dog momma!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @kbamomma33 I own all the furniture I use so I either put it in a storage unit when they house sells or it goes directly to another house. Ideally the second option although that doesn't happen as often as I would like. Also, how rude/lazy of the previous homeowners to put wallpaper on top of wallpaper! Such a hassle. 

It stinks so many of us are annoyed with work this week! Hopefully the weather is nice this weekend and everyone can get outside to do their favorite activities. A book by the pool (preferably with a mimosa in hand) sounds divine right about now. 
  • @vflux33 Sorry about your sister. My BFF is like that when KU and it is so draining!

@lund is that you in the pictures?? I'm seriously impressed!

@kbamomma33 yes they're such great dogs! My german shepherd still follows me around when I'm sick and TW when I had my loss she was glued to my side end TW 
  • @lund I think that is so cool! I've always wanted to ride horses!

• AliW220AliW220 member
    @Avrilmai - oh no! not knowing if you'll be cut or not is such a horrible feeling. I agree, I'm the type that just wants to know now, and get it done and over with. Sorry you're dealing with that right now :(
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• ***lurking from TWW***
    @kbamomma33, we had some success with removing wallpaper with a spray bottle with warm water and vinegar. Maybe add a bit of vinegar to your steamer ( but watch out for inhaling that and getting it in your eyes)

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • lundlund member
    @vflux33 Ok that sounds utterly ridiculous. Like, I actually wish you'd tell her to try TB again just so that we can flame her for her ridiculousness. Again. It sounds like she needs to either a.) get shut down HARD, or b.) get on anxiety meds. 
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @lund Yeah, she went off Zoloft and may be worse now because of that. I go back and forth thinking she needs more meds and wondering if part of it is a need for attention (and needs to get shut down hard). Still not sure. May be a combo of the 2. She's one of those people who always has the biggest crisis in the room and that hasn't changed when she's been on meds in the past. My mom told me to just start ignoring her texts.  :D
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @justkeepswimming8 I totally feel you on your body being punishing after doing something healthy. It sucks and really makes it hard to stay motivated  :/  

@Mythril Great news about your lining! FX for you. 
  • sunniegrlysunniegrly member
    edited May 2017
    P&G. I have a massive assignment due in 2 weeks. Must work now. I might be back later for comments or to defend myself against the possible backlash from my rant. If not, then I'll update ya'll tomorrow after my tests. Or not. Not sure yet. I came to this community to build relationships, but I really felt unwelcome and unsupported on Saturday. My time is too precious for me to spend it trying to build relationships with people who find me annoying or "too much" or whatever. So with no further ado, my possible last post...

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Clearblue fertility monitor, CM (when I can find any), BBT, PNV, fertility testing tomorrow with the PA to a RE.

R/R: Took a break from TB for a few days. I know I'm too emotional. Can't be helped. It's a personality characteristic. If you don't like me or are annoyed by my emotions, just ignore any posts of mine that are too emotional for your taste. ***TW pregnancy mentioned*** For the record, my SIL is KU. Did I cry about it on and off for a day because I'm jealous and sad for myself? Yes. But am I happy for her and excited to be an aunt? Yes. Have I already started looking for cute onesies for her baby? Yes. I love my future niece/nephew. I'm not a sociopath who can only think of herself. **end TW** For those of you who said "you've only been trying for 2 cycles" - yes, that's true. But I was also "benched" for 2 years before that because of a serious mental illness that medication had trouble controlling (I wanted desperately to TTC during that time but knew I could not do so). So yeah, seeing everyone I know get to move on with having a family while I floundered in depression for two years and then finally getting well enough to start TTC and immediately having a problem is a pretty big blow. But please, beat up on me some more for feeling sorry for myself for a whole entire day and asking for some support from ya'll.

CS/Q: I lost my CH today. Looks like I didn't ovulate this cycle after all. I was hoping last cycle was a fluke from just getting off of the pill, but....now I'm not so sure. I guess I'll find out more tomorrow. I'll admit that I cried when FF took away my CH. Because that's what I do, apparently.

GTKY: What's your favorite outdoor activity? Walking. Fairly boring, I know. I also like gardening but have a black thumb. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 30
    Married: 2013
    TTC #1: 2/2017
    Dx: mild/borderline NIR PCOS

May TTGP Siggy Challenge - Awkward Prom Photos: