November 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 5/16

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: If you weren't pregnant what drink would you relax/celebrate with? What do you do now that you're expecting? 

Re: Tuesday ticker change 5/16

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks, orange

2. How are you feeling? I feel ok...just tired which lets the depression fade in a little

3. Any appointments this week? Nope.  I had it last Friday.  She said my uterus is high and still tilted which is why I am showing more than I think I should be

4. Rants, raves, questions? I can't even think right now, so no.

5. GTKY: If you weren't pregnant what drink would you relax/celebrate with? What do you do now that you're expecting? 
    Probably a glass or two of wine.  Now that I'm expecting, I typically cry to release whatever builds up.  I wish I had time for a nice bubble bath, but I'd only sit there stressing about what needs done.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    13 weeks. A lemon, or clownfish 

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm okay. Got sick yesterday, feel weird today but doing okay.

Thursday I have genetics testing!

nothing that I can think of now

not much, just iced tea or something. I'm not a drinker so I drink the same stuff now that I did
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 a peach

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling ok, not as tired and not feeling like complete crud for most of the days. I've gotten to the point where I get so hungry it actually hurts, but change from a few weeks ago. 

None this week, and thank goodness because this pregnancy will bankrupt me.

DH is pissed that we haven't been as intimate lately. Sorry if TMI. But boo hoo to him, I'm tired and sore. 

I told my patient today that if I was able to drink I would go home and definitely have some white wine or even a beer. I wish I could think of a fun drink to have now even a fun bubbly drink would be nice but now I like to drink my tea. Got a libre glass infuser so I can have my loose leaf tea at work.  
  • Options

13 weeks/lemon!

2. How are you feeling?
    Really good! Getting a little energy back!

Had my NT scan this morning. They found a large cyst on my ovary but don't seem worried about it so I'm trying not to worry about it. But baby looks great!

The snoogle is life. I don't know if I'll be able to let go of it post pregnancy now, even though DH hates it because he gets no snuggles. I'm having a hot & heavy affair with my snoogle  ;)

I would usually go for a beer, preferably an IPA or a glass of red wine. Now, the shower is my relaxing space. No one to bother me. At the wedding we went to last weekend I had a couple Shirley Temples. It was a nice change of pace even if I did feel like an 8 year old again! Haha!
  • Options
    jka427jka427 member

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14...peach!

2. How are you feeling? overall better! Still constipated but it's not the worst thing. 

3. Any appointments this week? nope

4. Rants, raves, questions?  all I do is pee...it's so annoying at work!

def would be wine and a bath. Now just the bath lol
  • Options
    15 weeks. Apparently the size of either a navel orange or a canary. Those things are not the same size, FYI.

2. How are you feeling?
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm tired. Not that first trimester death fatigue, but actually just tired. I am waking up 2-3 times a night to change positions or pee. Still lconstipated, terrible gas, bloating still there but varies day to day.

Not this week.

Tired of having to pee all the time, already tired of my increasing roundness. I thought I would be all, embrace the bump! Cute pregnant lady! etc. but instead I feel insecure and self-conscious and I want to hide under a hoodie. Almost none of my pre-pregnancy shirts fit anymore between my boobs and this belly. I am not feeling it. I am sad and irritated and I want to be done.

Feeling kind of off today tbh so even the thought of alcohol is not good for my stomach, but I guess a nice cold beer would be nice since the weather is improving.
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Tourmalily I hear you on the "embrace the bump"  I will when I'm certain it's not gas or constipation. My co-workers who know think I'm showing already, I think I just look fat in my scrubs. But jeans have started getting uncomfortable even though they still fit  
  • Options
    12w4d Plum

2. How are you feeling? 
    Physically I am hardly ever nauseous anymore. Emotionally I'm a wreck and overwhelmed. I'm just need some time to myself. 

I had my NT scan yesterday and everything is looking great! We still have a 1% chance of Trisomy 18, but only because of my history of already having a Trisomy baby. Baby was also asleep the 1st half of the scan so the tech was able to figure out the gender! 

None right now. 

I'm not a big alcohol drinker (like maybe 1-2 a year) so my drink of choice would be bonging on Mountain Dew. Dang its deliciousness and high caffeine content, lol. Now I just do either Sprite or a very small Cherry Pepsi. 

**Bonnie**
    Married Sept 13, 2009
    TTC since Jan 2010
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS Oct 2010
    1500mg metformin
    SA 05/25/11 morphology @ 10%
    HSG 06/02/11, tubes were clear, uterine septum discovered
    06/30/11 Hysteroscopy, found a polyp blocking R fallopian tube
    07/20/11 Successful surgery to remove polyp and uterine septum!
    Sept/Oct cycle-Femara IUI turned into TI cycle= cancelled due to unresponsive follies
    09/28/11: dx w/ MTHFR (cc)
    10/22/11: IUI #1 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+ diluted hcg shots= BFN :-(
    03/25/12: IUI #2 w/ Femara + Menopur + trigger+progesterone= BFN
    Starting to pursue adoption
  • Options
    14, peach!

2. How are you feeling?
    Okay... a little better nausea wise, but my gag reflex is worse.  I'm also getting headaches now, but I have more energy. Dealing with some major constipation.

*TW* I've been a little silent on this board as I had a bleeding episode over the weekend with some cramping that really freaked me out, midwife had me on bedrest. I didn't want to make a separate thread for it though. Everything is fine, the bleeding went away after 1-2 days, and I can still hear the heartbeat on my home doppler so I'm not too worried.  My midwife thinks the bleeding is likely due to the twin that never grew finally absorbing. *TW*

Nope, next appointment is May 24th - trying out centering! Rather than a 1 on 1 appt, you get a few minutes alone with the midwife to ask personal questions and hear the heartbeat/ultrasound, but the rest of the appt is meeting with a group of women in your same birth month + the midwife.

N/A

I'm not huge on alcohol, but probably a glass of wine.  Now? Hot chocolate, maybe... not much of a tea person either.
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Options
    hmrisshmriss member
    Coming in a little late!
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12+1, Plum!

2. How are you feeling? I'm feeling overall better. I still sometimes get full really fast. I had TERRIBLE constipation Sunday-Monday, but I got some Miralax and it has done wonders. Nothing has ever worked so well!!!

3. Any appointments this week? No. I was going to do the NT ultrasound, but it wasn't covered by insurance (I'm only 23), so I canceled the appointment. I have my next regular appointment next week!

4. Rants, raves, questions? Still not sure if I'm bloated or actually showing. I'm really ready to look actually pregnant and not just fat pregnant.

I don't really drink alcohol (maybe a few times a year?), but I've been seeing all these recipes for fruity slushy alcoholic drinks on Facebook that have never looked so good - ugh!! But I also LOVE Diet Coke, but have quit drinking that year (due to aspartame) in preparation for the baby. A Diet Coke would be really nice!!