Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 5/16

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something that would never get done at home if you stopped doing it? What would never get done if your SO stopped doing it?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Tuesday 5/16

• Sorry about your ear @pebbledam. I used to have my cartilage pierced (just one hole though) and that junk hurt like a B. It came out on vacation for like a day and closed up that quick. I never had it redone because it always hurt so bad. Too many nerves there, I guess. Sorry friend. Also, what is hot bunking? 

Month/Cycle: 3/2 (1AL)

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV

R/R: Rant- My CM entries in FF go like this: dry, dry, dry, dry, etc. :'( This is the first cycle that I'm tracking it and I'm paying very close attention but there isn't anything to exciting to record! Maybe it's because I drank every night this weekend... Also, DH left again for this week. :'(:'( I'll be glad when this month is over. His travel schedule has really been ridic lately.
    Rave- My dad's coming to visit this afternoon because the home inspection on his new house (that will be just 10 mins away from us!) is today. 

CS/Q: Not right now.

GTKY: What is something that would never get done at home if you stopped doing it? What would never get done if your SO stopped doing it?
    DH is really good about helping with housework when he is home, so I really can't think of anything for the first question. DH does do all the yard work though, so I would probably have to pay someone to do it if he didn't. I loathe yard work and our yard is huge and a PIA to mow (at least for me).
  • Loading the player...
  • @LadyMillil Yay for those follies!!

@purplg8r Oh wow, how neat about the bench! I really hope that YH is able to get one for you guys!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  Tracking my cycle, cm sometimes, vitamins

R/R: Rave, It's CD1! Probably the one and only time I will ever be excited to get my period. For real though because Rant, without birth control my periods are excruciating. The doctors can't find a reason for it but I basically just live in bed/on the couch for a day or two curled up with a heating pad and the strongest pain meds I can get my hands on.

CS/Q:

I'm with @AliW220 on this one. SO many things wouldn't get done if I weren't around. If FI weren't around I probably never would have had my vision checked. Basically I would do the chores he does but I'm horrible about going to what I consider non-necessary medical appointments (dentist, eye doctor, etc.) and he makes sure I do those things. 
  • AliW220AliW220 member
    @pebbledam  my mind is so far down the gutter hahaha... I'm glad you explained that one :) 
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Month/Cycle:10/8

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: bt,cm,pnv,opk.hio

R/R: H wanted to see if my squash seeds were any good so he started them all 
    now I have an over abundance of squash plants to plant. I suppose I could give some away
    or just plant them outside the greenhouse.

CS/Q:nope

Dishes wouldn`t get done if I stop doing them.
    Anything mechanical wouldn`t work if H stop fixing it.

@pebbledam I had something similar happen, the ball on my tongue ring broke and I left it out over night 
    when I tried to put a new one in it hurt for a few days so I just took it out .
  • @50Wife Right now, my dad lives 2 hours away from us. He's sort of fresh off of a divorce and they are selling their house. I haven't lived this close to him since I was like 14. I'm pumped! Also, sorry for the frustrating temps.  :/

Aw, @BertieMeetsGertie I'm so sorry about the lack of BFP and the crying. Big hugs girl.  <3

GL @KariAnn323!!

@pebbledam Re: hot bunking-- that makes sense! I totally thought that it may be a NSFW term too. 

Thanks for the suggestion about EPO ladies. I'm going to look into it.
  • 50Wife50Wife member
    @starla typically it's a gradual increase up to where it is today. And then it stays that high until AF. 
    I just went through and added temps for a week and i didn't even get dotted CHs. Just nothing lining up for O at this point in my cycle...
  • @50Wife - I'm sorry your temps are being crazy, but hopefully it will make sense in a few days. 
    @starla - I giggled when I saw that you've been yelling at your ovaries. I tried that and have moved on to the silent treatment. 
    @Stargazer1lily - I think it's safe to say your squash seeds were good!
    @doxiemoxie212 - I agree with @BusinessWife's analysis of your chart. 
    @KariAnn323 - The pregnant women at the places I have worked were still able to take unpaid time off for maternity leave. It was just arranged with the department manager. I definitely think you should keep TTC especially since YH was so sweet about not wanting to take a break. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • *lurking and sending out LT hugs*

@vflux33 Is your doc offering you Provera given that you're headed into a medicated cycle? I have authorization to take Provera CD35 (Wednesday) if I didn't O (which, surprise surprise, I didn't). Either way, FX your body figures itself out and you can move on ASAP!
  • pebbledampebbledam member
    edited May 2017
    @lund - I love the "at least you can be drunk" meme. That sums me up quite nicely. Here's an industrial:

@vflux33 - My nose piercing closed up when I had the nose ring out for a day! Grr! And please will you ovulate already!!!?? Señor Nopo has got to be tired of you by now!

Eta forgot picture
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @LoveInDC I hadn't even considered that-- thought I had to wait till CD 60 for that option. Hmm. Thank you for mentioning that. I'll talk it over with MH. He may beg me not to though because I know he wanted one more try (usually I'm more optimistic than him but for some reason in regard to IF we are switched). 
  • vflux33vflux33 member
    @elisek We saw the first one last night! So good. Excited to see the rest. Glad you guys got a kick out of our silly negative pee test joke.

As for the cervix thing, I tried and gave up testing it many months ago. TCOYF lists it as an "optional" sign and my nails are sharp so I took a hard pass on that one. 

What is a one pot pizza pasta? 
  • AliW220AliW220 member
    @lund  yeah... don't feel bad for taking breaks, we took several! :) stop signs, dog peeing, kid losing shoes... very convenient breather breaks LOL.  How exciting that you are getting back into riding!!

@vflux33 - ummm... i thought they did... now i'm going to have to wikipedia that ish. (because adulting is just knowing which website to ask).  Sorry your cycle is going on so long :( fx something happens soon

@justkeepswimming8 and @elisek  thanks for the kind words <3

• AliW220AliW220 member
    @vflux33   ok... mind blown. I was wrong! It's not alternating, it's random. (i shoulda read that book that everyone recommends) That explains why there are sometimes a couple months in a row that stupid lefty gives me trouble. Whew. That actually makes me feel less worried about ovulation irregularities. 

• I have an exception!

• Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @beachbunnyxo123 girl, that shit is tough. I hope you are able to get some sweet baby snuggles at least! 

@lund YAS girl! I'm feeling your mood as well. Too bad my FIL is staying with us until Saturday. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• vflux33vflux33 member
    @AliW220 Glad to have helped you quell some fears! I think it is a pretty common myth. 

GL over in TWW @mispanda!

Awesome news @KariAnn323!!!
  • @vflux33 I won't lie, it's kinda nice for someone to understand! One doctor (I'll let you guess their gender) suggested I was being dramatic. On another note, sorry about your OPKs!

@elisek Pizza pasta sounds amazing!

@mispanda good luck!