November 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 11/15

If your due date is 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 11/27, this is for you! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: How was your weekend?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/15

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
        13 weeks! I have a lemon baby right now :).. last ultrasound baby measured 5 days ahead so it might be a gigantic lemon at this point!
    2. How are you feeling?
       Pretty good! Starting to get ligament pains I think every now & then. Random sharp / achy pains. They don't last long though without any bleeding so I'm assuming it's all good.
       Next appointment is May 30th

Anyone else announce yet?

It was great! I officially announced to everyone, social media included, on Mother's day. It was funny there were a handful of us that announced! Popular day to do it apparently lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker

15 weeks. Baby is the size of a naval orange. 

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good. I'm still quite exhausted most days. Nipples are extremely raw this week which is weird. I really haven't had much breast pain this pregnancy and out of nowhere two days ago my nipples start hurting. 

3. Any appointments this week? I have a prenatal checkup on Friday. Hopefully hearing the heartbeat will calm some of my anxiety. 

Raves - DH was incredibly awesome this weekend. He did way more than I asked of him to get ready for DDs party and when I told him he didn't have to vacuum all three floors he said "yes I do, you need to sit and relax."

It was pretty great. Friday DD turned 3 so we let her pick out lunch, took her to the park, got her her annual birthday balloon and let her decide what went on the pizza for dinner. 

Saturday I woke up a little early to eat breakfast and start on the party festivities. Started the cupcakes and cleaned all four bathrooms and then my husband told me to sit and relax until guests got to our house. We enjoyed yummy food, time together as a family and loved watching DD open all her gifts. After everyone left we went to the store to pick out a playset for the backyard. 

Sunday I woke up to DD singing Happy Mother's day to me. We ate breakfast, went to church where she played in the worship band with DH and then we went home to play in the sun as we waited for daddy to get back. We ate some party leftovers, went to get milkshakes and then walked through a wooded park and let DD play on the playground. We ate dinner and we all went to bed pretty early 
  • Loading the player...

13 weeks!!! Baby is the size of a Lemon, a matchbox car, or a scoop of ice cream! 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Have been doing really well lately, though I did get a migraine yesterday and I was up early and didn't have time to eat breakfast, so I vomited a little this morning.
    YES!! Finally, I have an OB appointment and tomorrow I have my NT scan!
    Nope! 
    Great! Spent the day with DH and the kids, ate a big breakfast, went to church, visited my in laws, and overall had a great day! 
    12 weeks, size of a plum

2. How are you feeling?
    Feeling better. Nausea is rare now, RLP sucks but that will be a constant. I had some brown spotting on Saturday but no more since.

Ultrasound on Wednesday! 

Hoping to get a better ultrasound picture on Wednesday and get a good picture of my son in his Big Brother shirt so I can announce. Of course I have to work up the nerve to tell my mom first.

I had to work all weekend but my fiance and DS brought me lunch and a card yesterday at work. I didn't get home until about 40 minutes before DS bedtime and I was hoping to just relax with him. I got home to dishes in the sink, my son's sheets still sitting in the dryer, son hadn't had a bath,etc and my fiance just sitting on the couch watching a movie. I was so frustrated!
        14 weeks! A peach!
    2. How are you feeling?
         Good for the most part!  Still having issues sleeping most nights and pain in my back.
         Yes!  Wednesday!

I have a rant and rave.  Rant - I am annoyed with my FIL.  We have one mutual friend who happens to be an old co-worker at the job I recently got laid off from.  Well he decided to tell him the "scoop on my new situation."  We have not announced on social media nor did I tell my old job because I thought an opportunity may pan out.  Well needless to say,  I am sure everyone at my old job now knows.
       See Rave under next question.

Great!  DH surprised me with some Mother's Day treats even though I am FTM and didn't provoke him.  I felt so special because of him!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2Dash2Dash member

14 weeks - so a lemon or a peach.  Next week is naval orange?!?!  That's big!

2. How are you feeling?
    Nausea is definitely better - though it sometimes stills hits me hard out of nowhere - just not all day long anymore.  But last week I got hives all over my legs every evening - not sure why.  Hopefully that goes away because it's only getting warmer and I don't need that all summer.

Nope - I have a blood draw next week.

RANT - Probably not alone here -but I feel like this is becoming more and more real to me everyday - and I definitely have a bit of tummy - but it still seems weird to be totally out about it at work etc.  I look more like I've eaten too much than I'm pregnant ... I know this will change in a few weeks.

Weekend was good - went on a dinner/comedy show date with DH on Friday night and that was really fun.  Stayed in and watched hockey on Saturday with the kids - also fun - although I fell asleep first!  Sunday DH took the kids to visit his mom and I got to stay at home and rest in the quiet - it was nice.  Then DS1 and I went to see Beauty and Beast which I've been wanting to see for weeks.  Could have been longer though!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited May 2017
    13 weeks. Scoop of ice cream.

2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted. Energy, please come back. 

NT Scan on Wednesday!

I got nothing.

We had a wedding Friday night just outside of Manhattan so we were traveling. Spent our first night without our son and it went fine but I don't want to do that any time soon! I spent Mother's Day mostly traveling. 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    13 weeks the size of a lemon

2. How are you feeling?
    Nausea and Morning sickness is starting to settle. Ha d a doctors appt last week and had lost 6 pounds, so doctor watching that closely. 

Not till June. Had NT Scan last week and everything look good.

I wish I have an ultrasound machine in my house so I would watch baby all day long.
    This is my 3rd child, and I swear I get an occasional flutter and its to low to be gas, this happen to anyone else?

It was nice. I stayed home and slept, enjoyed time with my kids, and watched Netflix's all weekend long. It was nice being non productive for once.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks. Peach sized

2. How are you feeling?
    Honestly, I haven't had any morning sickness at all until this weekend. It gets triggered first thing when I wake up and haven't had anything in me to throw up so it is all air and stomach acid which is terrible. I popped a small blood vessel in my eye this morning. 
    No but got the genetic testing results back. 
    Rantcan't decide what I am hungry for and if I do pick something, halfway through it tastes bad to me and I'm still hungry. 
    Good. We also announced this weekend, Sunday was also my birthday so that was ok. Spent lots of time with both sides of our families and told them the gender. A girl. 
  • kdl89kdl89 member
    Hello everyone I am switching to Monday's ticker change from Saturday  as my due date has been moved to Nov 13!

I am 14 weeks the sizes of a peach!!

2. How are you feeling?
    I have been feeling good , haven't had nausea in like 5 days so that's awesome!

Nope not this week.

Rave I love that my mom gave me a mother to be gift for Mothers Day. I wasn't expecting anything so it made my day! Also my husband cooked supper and clean up after so that was a great as well.

I had a great weekend went to a bon fire on the beach with my DH and some friends also had a great walk along the water. 
  • 2Dash2Dash member
    @jennbee007 - Yes I also have started to feel small flutters sometimes that dont seem to be gas!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    I think we are now going by LMP, which makes
    me 14 weeks! Lemon / peach

2. How are you feeling?
    Happy the news is out and feeling decent. The test should be our field trip and field day two days apart in 90 degree hazy, hot, and humid weather!

Thursday! NT scan was last week, so hopefully the blood test results will be in and maybe they will be able to tell us the sex. 

DH is still slacking in the chores department. Sure, he cut the grass when he got home, but three days worth of dishes were in the sink still when I got home at 9:30 pm and no dinner was made. Plus, he finished last night's dinner because he expected me to eat something while I was tutoring for four hours after school?! I think we are testing each other out. He used a paper plate and if I say something, he'll say he didn't put anything in there.

It was pretty relaxing. DH worked a 24 Saturday and it poured all day, so I went to the mall and used gift cards. I also got some wedding shower gifts for friends. Yesterday we told DH's family I'm pregnant and had brunch. It's touching to see how many people were excited for us on FB.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @jennbee007 Yes I'm feeling flutters too. STM and I've been feeling them since 11 or 12 weeks. I wasn't sure at first since I had an anterior placenta the first time and I didn't feel anything until 18 weeks and those were good, strong kicks. 

15 weeks. The size of an eclair.
    2. How are you feeling?
    Getting better. Nausea is less frequent but I'm tired all of the time because I can't sleep. I wake up to go to the bathroom and it will take an hour to an hour and a half to fall back asleep. 
    Not until June 1st. Can't wait because I know the appointment after will be the anatomy scan.
    Rave- Finally got maternity work clothes. Actually just the pants are maternity and the shirts are just a size bigger. I can't wait to feel comfortable at work and show off the bump instead of just looking like I'm fat and busting out of my regular clothes.

Nothing too special. I worked Saturday night. My only request for DH on Mother's day is to get up with DD and make breakfast. I made it easy for him and bought premade cinnamon rolls and juice. I also didn't have to change a single diaper on Sunday.